Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 32165
-
07-07-22 14:02 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 418Elven SPA in Herndon
New management, only seen 2 additional girls, that I would rate as just pretty nice, but its all according to your taste. Only Amy is the top shelf for this place currently and running it for now until all the girls get warmed up. Amy, long black hair that she changes up sometimes, nice C cup man-mades with great nipples OMG, tasty and regular decent ass. She will get herself off while doing you if she really feels you. Great shower play and tease as soon as I walked through the door. Great connection. Reminds me of Blue that use to work there, that I wish I knew where she was. Definitely worth the. 80 house fee and tip of. 80. No FS at this time but I wasnt looking for it. Tasty Kat and she really like a good eating and sucking on her tits. Definitely worth the repeat and checking out her new staff.
On another note. Didn't want to post on MD board, but I highly highly suggest making the drive to Seven SPA, in Temples MD. , check out rubmap, She is visiting from Vegas, leaving within 2 week and will return back in Aug. House. 60, addtl 150. For everything, Damn she is truly a hot barbie, Thai and Korean, ManMade DD and ass but doesn't matter. She is a true gem. GFE and great personality, Surrounding area shady but once inside, all is good. 100% highly recommend Sophia.
-
07-07-22 13:54 #21784Regular Member

Posts: 7Fhoh
Who is working there these days are there new girls? I saw Adrianna a couple times and it was always enjoyable (from what I could tell she never even bothered wearing a bra which was a lot of fun) but someone mentioned she's no longer there? I heard Gabby was even cuter but less up on extras (or maybe just new to that side of the business?) Vivianna gets good ratings on looks but is she still difficult to get any extras out of?
Originally Posted by Dunkinhne
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 23:59 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 646Anyone
Partake?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22504953.html
There are a couple of reviews (mixed) on the oThER site but not much else I could find.
Anyone?
-
07-06-22 21:59 #21782Senior Member

Posts: 257
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer12
[View Original Post]
OldMan is right. Don't be lazy Snake https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...503145761.html. Be sure to report back after your visit.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 21:56 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks for the intell, too bad it turned out to be lackluster though. Was thinking about making a trip to meet her but guess not. I'd expect much more for the donation she asked for.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 19:53 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 103Magi at Franconia. Nuru Edition
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22515053.html
I enjoyed my time with magi last time and decided to see her again but choosing Nuru instead of the regular massage. Nuru was 300 which is a bit high compared to others but I enjoy her company and there's chemistry. I walk in and she's wearing a sports bra with yoga pants looking good. Tells me to lay face down and relax. The Nuru massage was very disappointing, she didn't put any oil on me or any pressure and it was more teasing with her nipples and fingers on my back than a Nuru massage. This goes on for 15 minutes and tells me to lay on her couch. I lay on my back and just see her wearing a thong. I was excited expecting FS but she just grinds on me and imitates fucking. I even ask if there was more options but she says no. Gives me a HJ to end the session and I was out the door. If yall end up seeing Magi I would just recommend the regular massage and not the Nuru. Sad to see there's no more options with Magi but got to respect her decision. She's good in a pinch if the main girls like Tara or kk not available. Going to try to find some new talent and report back here. Be safe yall and be nice to the ladies.
-
07-06-22 12:45 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 912It sounds like a licensing issue. Likely someone bought the business and just waiting on the licensing paperwork to go through the county.
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 05:26 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 89Mikos Makeover
Was inquiring about Mikos in Chantilly. Damn spell check.
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 21:03 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 105Search the forum
If you did a simple search of the forum for the term waxing then you would have found posts recommending KK and Tara (among others) who perform this service.
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer12
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:07 #21776Regular Member

Posts: 1Waxing
Anyone knows a provider who offers male waxing with HE?
-
07-05-22 16:43 #21775Regular Member

Posts: 4Thumb up on this
Same thought for her.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 16:35 #21774Senior Member

Posts: 49My bad missed spell check
Sorry fellas didn't spell check before the post. It's one of "the" ladies at FHOH definitely not 10. Only 3-4 max but only 2-3 offering massages.
Originally Posted by WorlHopk
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:53 #21773Regular Member

Posts: 14http://hhspa.co/
Originally Posted by HerbB
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:45 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 66Link
https://hhspa.co/
Originally Posted by HerbB
[View Original Post]
Same one.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:16 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 89Milo's Makeover
Went by Milo's a couple of weeks ago, it was closed with a sign that said reopening under new management. Anyone visit recently. Hoping for an updated lineup.










Reply With Quote





