Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 18421
-
07-06-22 22:52 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 427Is her profile still up? Since I reported it, I can't see it anymore either way.
Originally Posted by RedBaron69
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 21:13 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 84Seems she has made a quick trip to Atlanta. She tried to scam me earlier in the day.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:42 #9389Senior Member

Posts: 427Update: scammer, after saying she was on her way she requested money "to show good faith I'm not trying to scam her". Reported / blocked.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:20 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 427She is allegedly on her way to my room in Alexandria right now. I will report back either soon or in a couple hours.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:17 #9387Regular Member

Posts: 12Curious as well.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 09:53 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 1021Never seen her before but I'm willing to bet my first born that if you actually do meet someone it won't be the girl in the pics. After a quick image search I found this Twitter account with a bunch of her pics. Screaming fake account to me. I'd be happy as a pig in shit if I'm wrong cause I'd love to bang her myself but I'm not holding my breath. If she's legit please report back.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/sluttywoman3?s=2...llFs72-VTRQpsA
-
07-06-22 09:34 #9385Senior Member

Posts: 502Sweetpea63
This one has been off and on seeking since her senior year of high school. I've seen her a few times, great body and phenomenal pierced tits. She's adamant about condom usage these days and will try for dinner and drinks before she fucks you but will usually make an exception and go straight to the FC.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-934234622e6a
-
07-06-22 08:56 #9384Senior Member

Posts: 216EnchantingMiss
Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-5fbb24548149.
Definitely pro vibes. Wants $400 PPM. Didn't chat much straight to the point. Profile is new but I imagine she's been on here before.
-
07-06-22 00:10 #9383Senior Member

Posts: 385Hani19
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-919ece794aed
Originally Posted by HighwayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:19 #9382Regular Member

Posts: 10Mfm
I really enjoy the mfm scenario but I agree it can be hard to set up. I have run across a few sugar babies who are into it, but getting the other guy (s) lined up seems to be the harder part.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 21:15 #9381Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks man. I owe you a beer.
Sound fishy and time is money in my world.
Always check your 6.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 21:13 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 70Hani19 link?
The name sounds very familiar, but when I search for that username I keep coming up empty. Is there a link you can share?
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:19 #9379Senior Member

Posts: 439Hani19
I chased after Hani19 a year ago. She sent selfies of herself downtown DC, so I know she is local. We finally arranged a time to meet, and she had me drive into DC from the burbs. When I was looking for parking in DC, Hani19 told me that her "boyfriend" showed up and couldn't meet. I bailed. Waste of time for me, but her selfies were hot and local so perhaps YMMV.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:59 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 136Hani19 On SA
Any intel?
"Lives" with family Near Chantilly, apt complex, want 5 bennies for ppm.
Architecture student. And I'm a stunt man.
We spoke on the phone. She did not understand English that well.
No car etc etc.
Wanted some intel before I make the drive, If I do.
-
07-05-22 16:48 #9377Senior Member

Posts: 631I have them spread out
I just make sure that there is booking available last min before I tell the SB hotel location. Normally I just book a room and plan a to use the room with 2 different SBs. If new SB is flakes I can still use the room for one of my regulars. Unfortunately currently all my 6 SBs are spread out in VA and MD, and only 2 out of my 6 SBs have a car. Just what I have to deal with when you chased after 18-24 years olds. Damn, I was trying to thin my rotation down to 4, but got back in 6 again.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






