Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 11033
-
07-07-22 14:24 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 128Brunette Beauty info?
TNA is down. Anyone has Brunette Beauty cell #?
Thanks.
-
07-07-22 13:27 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 41Who are your Tryst favorites for trips to Greece?
-
07-07-22 12:06 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 159Appreciate the intel on Alessandra. Sounds like the total package. Brazilians are my fav flavor. Luv it when they speak Portuguese when they're getting off. Def plan to tap her before she heads out.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:32 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 151Bossie Barbie
I've seen her a few times. She is petite. Flakey. Her time management is terrible. You'll be waiting a half hour just because she suddenly forgets. She doesn't really kiss, just pecks. No extended options. She locked herself out of the room one of the two times I saw her. She is cute and affordable, but after two, I decided that wasn't enough.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 22:53 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 91Juliet Peron
I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months on tryst link but when I use google nothing appears she looks super sexy, but something tells me that it could be Scam or LE someone has some intel of her.
Here is her link.
https://tryst.link/escort/juliet-peron
-
07-06-22 22:19 #5448Banned Member

Posts: 1358It would be beneficial if you provide a link to her ad on Tryst, and any other contact information you have.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 22:03 #5447Senior Member

Posts: 460I haven't seen her in years but she was bb everything (FS, anal) on 2nd meet onwards.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 21:38 #5446Senior Member

Posts: 113Dolce
She's advertising on STG.
Originally Posted by Lepora
[View Original Post]
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...o/408158239198
-
07-06-22 20:48 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 1106https://tryst.link/escort/koi-erotica
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
She will make your female friend cum harder than ever.
She is a rockstar.
-
07-06-22 20:42 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 2184Bossiebarbie
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
That is correct, she is barbie. Vik put it very mildly when he said "blah" reviews, from my interaction with her (we never met, just texted) she sounded like she she had a Terrible attitude. I moved on and glad I did as I probably saved some time and money.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:29 #5443Regular Member

Posts: 13Awesome, thank you.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:12 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 2184If you are referring to the StellaInSeattle who is also on TNA. She is legit. She has put on some weight but is still kinky as hell. Do a google search for "Mysterious Mitena" and you will find some videos of hers. Also her posts on TNA are all more on the kinky side. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 19:57 #5441Regular Member

Posts: 13Link
My bad. Here is her add.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/stellainseattle
-
07-06-22 19:48 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 112Link?
Link would help.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 19:33 #5439Regular Member

Posts: 13Newb Doing Do Diligence
Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?













Reply With Quote




