Thread: Drama 101 in Cleveland
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 432
-
07-28-22 11:09 #357Senior Member

Posts: 734I never tip! Only take the set amount with me and nothing else I won't leave my wallet in my car ect, the actual possibility that they remember this down they is slim, aside from a few providers most are not worth a tip and the ones that are I feel repeated business is their reward. Plus prices are high now just my two cents.
Originally Posted by SuStar
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 09:48 #356Senior Member

Posts: 175Necessity
The angst by some here, at tipping a larger sum than is customary, is overstated.
Originally Posted by Cobraa99
[View Original Post]
A lot of "excessive" tipping would be required to move the customary amount upward.
A single instance, or two, or three will not do it.
-
07-27-22 13:59 #355Senior Member

Posts: 175Flame broiled
I am happy that you have adequate disposable dollars for your participation in the hobby.
Originally Posted by JustAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
Your statement that the other fellow's tip will drive up the prices you pay suggests otherwise.
The "newbie" member of this forum is entitled to make his own judgment about tipping.
He was there, he got what he got, and he tipped as he saw fit.
That's his prerogative.
I wasn't there, standing in his socks, so my comment on the amount of his tip would be presumptuous if not irrelevant.
The subject "newbie" didn't fall out of a tree because you judged his tip as excessive.
Originally Posted by JustAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
If you're not willing to help the newbie, the it behooves you to refrain from "burning his ass" under the guise of providing "constructive criticism".
-
07-27-22 07:35 #354Senior Member

Posts: 85Thank you for saying this! If you have the means to tip well, then go for it. The provider will give you good service and priority going forward. If you can't afford it. Oh well not my problem. Get out of the hobby or get a better job!
Originally Posted by SuStar
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 06:00 #353Senior Member

Posts: 178I can afford my end of the hobby and I can't justify 140 tip in an AMP for 1/2 hr for nothing if you can justify it that's good for you but I'm going to guess that most of the mongers here can't justify it. I'm not here to provide newbies information, like with any forums there's a search button and just plan reading.
Originally Posted by SuStar
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 23:02 #352Senior Member

Posts: 175Qualification
Providing "constructive criticism" is not compatible with "burning his ass".
Originally Posted by JustAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
If you're concerned that his tip is going to drive up your price, then you're not qualified to provide newbies with guidance or direction.
You may also wish to consider getting out of the hobby altogether if you can't afford it.
-
07-07-22 18:33 #351Regular Member

Posts: 7American progress
If you haven't noticed, Americans are killing Americans now.
Originally Posted by CleveLoser
[View Original Post]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...tings-in-2022/
-
07-07-22 00:00 #350Senior Member

Posts: 1442024
We're a long way from DeSantis getting elected.
Originally Posted by TomMubbles
[View Original Post]
DeSantis has a strong following in Florida, but whether he can persuade voters in other states remains to be seen.
There will be a strong backlash to Dobbs and the proposed follow ups.
Not all old school traditional conservatives are on board with the result.
The overwhelming numbers of Democrats who took down Trump will be back.
They know what side of their bread gets the butter.
And they understand that much of the current situation is beyond Biden's control.
-
07-06-22 20:14 #349Senior Member

Posts: 302I couldn't care less about abortions and the thing that drives me crazy is that all these people with the "my body, my choice" had no problem with me to keep my job and health insurance (at my age it's important) I had to take an experimental flu shot, quickly created by big pharma that in the past put profits before safety and it doesn't even work.
Originally Posted by TomMubbles
[View Original Post]
It's funny, some people are worried about "Christians" telling them what to do with their bodies and others worried about globohomo telling them what to have injected into their bloodstream. For me only one has come true.
-
07-06-22 18:34 #348Senior Member

Posts: 351Roe being overturned and the case regarding Miranda rights are both huge setbacks for individual rights / freedoms and basically tells states that "hey, if something wasn't literally mentioned in the constitution then our position is that the right doesn't exist". That opens the door for all sorts of regressive legislation on things like marriage equality, school funding, criminal due process etc.
Originally Posted by HelixTiRider
[View Original Post]
Numerous Republicans in multiple states, including Ohio's own Jean Schmidt (the Crypt Keeper) have come out and said that going after access to BC is on their agenda next. Other states, like TX have said that they are planning on going to challenge gay marriage and / or start enforcing old laws criminalizing gay sex. Sure doesn't sound like the party of no government interference to me. Mind your own fucking business and I will mind mine is my motto. Trumpublicans want Trump and their pastor to not only tell them how to live but also mandate that EVERYONE follow those same rules. What's most comical is that Trump and those that put him in power are anything but a typical conservative nor are they Christian for the most part. It's all grift and they are robbing everyone blind, or at least everyone that doesn't have a 8 figure plus net worth.
Unfortunately for the country I think that we are going to elect DeSantis in 24 and he actually believes in this culture war crap and you are going to see a gigantic Taliban-esque crackdown on any sort of "sinful" behavior that upsets evangelical Christians. Not good news for folks like you and me that like to partake in activities discussed on this board. Not sure how wanting to be able to access BC, not being forced to be an evangelical Christian or not seeing my gay and lesbian relatives and friends harassed and possibly arrested is "wanting the government to tell me how to live".
-
07-06-22 14:26 #347Regular Member

Posts: 22Oh really
I'm not a lawyer or anything remotely close, but as I understand it, the supreme courts ruling on Roe vs Wade doesn't necessarily out law abortion, but rather leaves it up to each state to decide. Also I'm not quite sure where you have the idea that the GOP or looney bible people think that birth control is the next thing that will be illegal. What is happening today is people don't want to accept responsibility for their action, but want the government to basically tell them how to live. Its never their fault and someone else will fix and take care of the problem I too enjoy BB and have had a vasectomy so pregnancy is not a concern of mine. Lastly, I do find it humorous when providers say they don't do it for safety reasons, yet how many of them smoke and or do drugs, which will give you health problems guaranteed. Ok enough of my musings.
Originally Posted by TomMubbles
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:38 #346Senior Member

Posts: 351I agree 100% and I'd occasionally partake with certain girls I'd see regularly. Not taking anymore chances. Not to sound like an alarmist but we may even end up with one of those bounty laws and end up with these Incel proud boy types nosing into your sex life and trying to haul you and the girl into civil court over even a rumored pregnancy and misscariage. World is a crazy place right now.
Originally Posted by Bernie76
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 19:26 #345Senior Member

Posts: 309I'm pretty sure outlawing burth control is next on the Supreme Court list of things to make illegal. We are in the same age bracket and nor do I have any desire to have kids either. What you mentioned is the point I was trying to make when I brought this subject up. It now becomes even more worrisome to even consider doing BBFS. Which occasionally I take a chance and enjoy.
Originally Posted by TomMubbles
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 18:23 #344Senior Member

Posts: 351If the loony Bible Brigade that controls the OH Republican Party has their way most, if not all, forms of birth control will be outlawed. Might be wise to stock up or take more permanent steps. I'm in my 40's and have no desire to have kids at this point so I'm seriously considering getting snipped.
Originally Posted by Bernie76
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 16:27 #343Senior Member

Posts: 309I don't care, in fact I've enjoyed BBFS a few times. Although It now becomes a PIA... And will be an even bigger one in months ahead... To have an abortion performed if God forbid a pregnancy is the result of bb. Its only a matter of time before Ohio cracks down on it.
Originally Posted by JasonDono
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




