Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 37339
-
07-06-22 17:52 #25759Regular Member

Posts: 4Nicolle
I'm setting up an appointment and it's looking more like 300 and 200.
-
07-06-22 17:05 #25758Regular Member

Posts: 20Nicolle
I saw here earlier today. Good looking petite Latina, not very communicative though, looked tired or not in a mood maybe. I was quoted 200 for hh, one pop, everything covered except DATY. Started with some light kissing, body touching, DATY and covered BJ. Got on top for mish then doggy (nice view from behind) which made me pop quicker than usual. I might repeat next time she is in town.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:00 #25757Senior Member

Posts: 146Brittany lives up to the hype, as does Foxxy
Brittany.
Communication can be hit or miss, but once I got on the same page, things went fairly smoothly. Went to her place, I guess her phone died but she walked out to find me parked and invited me in. BlackheelinVA's descriptions of the setting are spot-on, so I won't repeat here. Within the first few minutes she basically requested to be face fucked, a pleasant surprise. Started out on her knees then she opted to hang her head over the bed using her vibrator and I went to town. As far as throaters go, I give her a slight lead over Pepper only because CIM was a given with no upcharge, and she actually let me bury it balls deep in her throat to finish. She got a little choked up and I ended up getting the last bit on her neck and it was no big deal. For me this is the ideal finish, so 10/10 in that respect. Definitely a habit present, but whatryagonnado.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/928060113017
Foxxy.
Everyone knows the comm difficulty, but I finally got in. Service was great, she had throat numbing spray she failed to find but it didn't matter. She swallowed the whole thing and even got the balls and a little lower. Didn't let me CIT as requested but still can't complain given CIM. Nice girl, seems ideal for a 2 girl session.
For oral aficionados who'd like a frame of reference, I'd say purely based on skill:
Selena / Mexico the thief (roanoke).
Brittany.
Pepper.
Foxxy.
Mz Watts.
Honorable mention for Taryn, she's great but no DT for me but YMMV, she's still awesome.
-
07-06-22 12:24 #25756Senior Member

Posts: 957Sorry, I miss placed my secret decoder ring. I'm reading that is $150, correct? I really wish we could all just agree to do away with the useless code and just speak the English. Any of us should've been around for a while knows that for some reason when you post dollar signs often one is left off when your post shows. Not trying to be a jerk, just a definite pet peeve of mine.
Originally Posted by Blando
[View Original Post]
She definitely doesn't look like $150 escort to me.
-
07-06-22 11:50 #25755Senior Member

Posts: 155Dakota
Actually she is a stg girl, she used to be good, but from reports she's gone way down hill. She started of posting on stg, then went to tryst, now on Eros. And she's gone downhill the whole time.
Just because she posts on Eros doesn't mean she's worth the eros donation.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 11:17 #25754Senior Member

Posts: 155Anymore details?
Multiple pops? BBBJ? Cim?
Originally Posted by Blando
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:00 #25753Regular Member

Posts: 6Nicolle
Wow, wow, wow.
Amazing qv dream, with a perfect 10 $. 50 here for another day if I'm not mistaken. Absolute best dream I've had hands down, multiple positions, just downright gorgeous 10/10.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3846415.htm?cat=1
-
07-06-22 07:48 #25752Senior Member

Posts: 481[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
07-05-22 18:16 #25751Senior Member

Posts: 87Damn
I got punked in Nashville recently. Only looking for genuine subs from those with first hand experience.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:17 #25750Senior Member

Posts: 68Last I heard she was robbing folks.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 16:14 #25749Senior Member

Posts: 316Same here
I was intrigued by some classier than normal pics but when I went to her site I thought she looked way to man-shaped. Broad shoulders, no hips, no ass. I was like there has to be a trans label somewhere she looked that man-ish.
Originally Posted by FanBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:46 #25748Senior Member

Posts: 52Strawberry Blonde on vacation
Lynn and NOT Lynn love2 relax, checked in for a July 4th weekend vacation at henrico greybar resort. No surprise since she was a paranoid flake and would ghost me if I said the wrong thing or just not reconfirm appts right before meeting her. She was working out of Chesterfield or RVA, but has probation in henrico and that's her charge. She'll be back I'm sure since she's been at this substance romance for years. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/046472686188.
-
07-05-22 15:09 #25747Senior Member

Posts: 87Is Kat / Kathy still working?
Anyone got her digits? (Or any other mild sub, who does outcalls.).
Please DM me.
-
07-05-22 12:13 #25746Senior Member

Posts: 42Lynn peg
First time with Lynn I wanted 90 minted and discussed pegging as an option. She said that would be fine. But I was a little nervous so opted to pass that time. Definitely on the menu and she has the equipment. She does give a great prostate massage and like the whole mirror set up so I can watch her go to work on the mic. I may have to set something up with her soon. If you have SO make sure you can shower etc since she her perfume stays on you.
Originally Posted by KaminaPanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:16 #25745Senior Member

Posts: 957She's On Eros, Not STG
That's normal pricing for Eros, although the half rate is whacked. Eros girls have been $300-$400 an hour for over a decade. My biggest complaint is almost all were legit back then. Now there as many bad ads there as STG almost. Last time I used Eros was about 7 years ago. Gorgeous young Latina in Raleigh. What I got was a flabby 40 why o. Definitely same woman, but I think she posted her HS graduation pics!
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






