Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 552 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    LOL that first time poster raving about how busy a stripper who gives $220 covered hand jobs doesn't seem like a self post at all!
    LOL was thinking the same thing.

  2. #3950

    Lam's digits?

    Anyone have Lam's digits? If you do and can PM them to me, would love to have them.

  3. #3949
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    $220 for a covered hand job? WTF? For that much, I would just stay home and do it myself!
    LOL that first time poster raving about how busy a stripper who gives $220 covered hand jobs doesn't seem like a self post at all!

  4. #3948
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Is she afternoons at sugars?
    She's sugar day shift only these days. Usually leaves by 5 or 6 but she and sugar insta post her in-out times.

  5. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesonjamess1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angel last Saturday morning. CHJ for 220 3 songs. Nice handwork and let me suck on her tits. Glad I stole her while I could she is almost impossible to grab when it's busy.
    Room inflation at Pandora's and 220 for a handy sounds like I'd rather be at Sugars. Besides getting to tit suck and get a tug was there another mind blowing plus to your visit? I'm genuinely curious. You can pm me if you'd rather.

  6. #3946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesonjamess1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angel last Saturday morning. CHJ for 220 3 songs. Nice handwork and let me suck on her tits. Glad I stole her while I could she is almost impossible to grab when it's busy.
    $220 for a covered hand job? WTF? For that much, I would just stay home and do it myself!

  7. #3945
    Do you like *daytime* Pandora better on the week ends or on week days?

  8. #3944

    Angel Pans

    Saw Angel last Saturday morning. CHJ for 220 3 songs. Nice handwork and let me suck on her tits. Glad I stole her while I could she is almost impossible to grab when it's busy.

  9. #3943

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She needs money and has improved her service.

    BBBJCIM 200.
    Is she afternoons at sugars?

  10. #3942

    Hfv

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I got drunk. She got drunk. We did it with no condom.

    My little asian dick regrets it.
    How long ago was this?

  11. #3941
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYourDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on her?
    I got drunk. She got drunk. We did it with no condom.

    My little asian dick regrets it.

  12. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Stella, not the best but top 5 of worst lapdances I ever had, madison will talk your ear off and she keeps rambling about ex, mandy in my opinion next to monse in quality of services, haven't got dances from the other quoted, met cream nice dances will work with your budget and make you happy. Last 3 ot 4 times in pandoras nigh dancers where so low mileage and quoted 350 and up for 15 min in VIP and nothing guaranteed..
    Had dance with Angel. Def best lookin but no extras. Wanted to tap Monse but had them lined up so opted out. Next time will take Mandy for a spin.

  13. #3939

    Visa at Sugars

    She needs money and has improved her service.

    BBBJCIM 200.

  14. #3938
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kate at Pandora's.

    Friday afternoon.

    Kate Moss type of look.

    90 lbs A Chest.

    Any reports regarding her?
    She was another one I tried. No fun to be had. In fact I found her to have an attitude. She's cute though.

  15. #3937

    Kate at Pandora's

    I saw Kate at Pandora's.

    Friday afternoon.

    Kate Moss type of look.

    90 lbs A Chest.

    Any reports regarding her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape