Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 1421 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18491

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyWanderer2  [View Original Post]
    Texted, set up a time, and when I got to the hotel, she wouldn't tell me the room number until I "sent her $15". Automatic no-go.
    That sucks. She didn't reply back to me. Regardless good choice. Thank you.

  2. #18490

    Hispanic hotel girls

    Has anyone sampled one of these Hispanic hotel girls advertising out of a south side motel off 465. I've sampled the Asian hotel girls and wasn't a fan.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85576858

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-latina/47442182

  3. #18489

    Tried. No success

    Texted, set up a time, and when I got to the hotel, she wouldn't tell me the room number until I "sent her $15". Automatic no-go.


  4. #18488

  5. #18487

    By hour / half day places

    I have just moved back to Indy area after being out of state for a decade. While I plan on making my share of contributions, my experience has generally been with dates while traveling. Different parts of US and overseas. When I have a local connection, I will share. And speaking of this, I was wondering if anyone is aware of rooms available by the hour or half day in the Indy area? My on-line searches have been less than successful. The very few that come up list prices greater than some charge for overnight stays (admittedly, may be somewhat higher quality hotels / motels but not a high priority for this purpose). I anticipate the need for such a location for both outcall escort visits and with those from SB sites who are unable to host. Thank you. Will post in SB thread as well.

  6. #18486

    Please tell me she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85506180

    Anyone happen to have experience with this one?

  7. #18485

    Blow Job Lessons

    My wife is a hottie and is great in bed but she is severely lacking in the oral department. She has never made me cum from a BJ. Are there any providers out there that could show her the ropes. Basically the provide would teach her using me. Basically looking for some oral lessons for my wife.

  8. #18484

    Cece, Cocoabunniiii, Chocolatebunnnyy? I dunno.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/098528127511

    Apparently I have a thing for bunnies (see previous review). Anyway, she's good to go. Decent comms, ads are accurate in price, services and pictures. She's tiny but has a great figure. I'll be seeing her again asap. Lmk if ya'll have any questions.

  9. #18483

    I'd say don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance on her a few years back.

    She had an apartment in Castleton. She offered "massages" on a cheap futon. She was a thicker girl, and she tries to hide it in her photos. Not necessarily a turn off. The service I got was a mechanical back rub. On the flip she will undress and offer a release, but its just as machanical as the "massage. She got the job done. Roaming was allowed, and unrestricted. She definitely just wanted to get the job done. Offered to let you shower if you want.

    It wasn't the worst experience. I felt like more could have been available to a regular, but it wasn't worth putting in the effort, with so many other options. You could go to any number of AMPs in the area and get the same thing with better costumer service, or any number of straightforward escorts in the area.
    I've seen her a couple of times in the past few weeks. First time was decent, though long delays between texts.

    Tried to see her again and was unable to hook up. Again, long delays in communication (hours). Finally was able to meet up again, but this time her attitude was even shittier and couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I'm done with it.

  10. #18482
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/3174069629 Has anybody seen her? Found reviews in Cincinnati with the name, but different girl.
    I took a chance on her a few years back.

    She had an apartment in Castleton. She offered "massages" on a cheap futon. She was a thicker girl, and she tries to hide it in her photos. Not necessarily a turn off. The service I got was a mechanical back rub. On the flip she will undress and offer a release, but its just as machanical as the "massage. She got the job done. Roaming was allowed, and unrestricted. She definitely just wanted to get the job done. Offered to let you shower if you want.

    It wasn't the worst experience. I felt like more could have been available to a regular, but it wasn't worth putting in the effort, with so many other options. You could go to any number of AMPs in the area and get the same thing with better costumer service, or any number of straightforward escorts in the area.

  11. #18481
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    I got a good feeling this is a scam but what the hell hope it is.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/845775997983
    She's posting in Muncie, Anderson, and Indy. Smells like a scam to me.

  12. #18480
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana317  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her few months back and agreed on a time. Gave me an address minus the apartment # for complex near county line and 31 and ghosted me. Interested to hear if anyone else has had luck.
    Same story from a few months back.

  13. #18479
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    She is real and up near Castleton and in a place that looks like a disco club and her way older roommate does massages and advertises. Thalia is great is you like girls with a shitty attitude. I will leave it at that. But I was not scammed services promised were delivered. It has been a while.
    Original comment was for a different post. Sorry
    Last edited by TheGeek; 07-05-22 at 14:20. Reason: Wrong thread - sorry

  14. #18478
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I was FB friends with her years ago and she tried to scam me, and her FB friends were also scammers. I doubt she has changed her ways.
    She is real and up near Castleton and in a place that looks like a disco club and her way older roommate does massages and advertises. Thalia is great is you like girls with a shitty attitude. I will leave it at that. But I was not scammed services promised were delivered. It has been a while.

  15. #18477

    Every now and then

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPete  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately or have her contact info?
    She would send me a cashapp request out of nowhere. I haven't actually texted with her in several months. She had her kid and was clean for a hot minute. Last I heard, she is back to her habit and bouncing round several places. Not sure what became of the little one. I know her sister, who was also popular here for a minute, is doing a nice long stretch at Uncle's house. Not the most stable life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape