Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 928 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9390

    Anyone try or have info on this one

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...e-treat_333998

    Goes by Gloria.

    Multiple posts on mojo.

    No reviews on TeR.

    2 on them but I'm unable to view them.

    She is responsive to your texts but I get a feeling it's too good to be true or bait and switch with upswell.

    Anybody try her or have any info?

    Be safe.

  2. #9389
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstruc  [View Original Post]
    Bro. First time posting here. Saw your review and I had to try. Got her for an hour. Met her at the Luxor. Talked for a bit. Gave her some whiskey. After in was comfortable, we did the deed. Started with a CBJ and after that was all pound town. Missionary, pussy licking and doggy. Couldn't bust cause of whiskey dick but it was all worth it. Got my hours worth. She was super cool. Nice girl. Next time I'm in town, for sure will see her again for round 2.
    How much was the donation to see her? Got me itching to see her now.

  3. #9388
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezePop8978  [View Original Post]
    How much was the donation?
    Bro. First time posting here. Saw your review and I had to try. Got her for an hour. Met her at the Luxor. Talked for a bit. Gave her some whiskey. After in was comfortable, we did the deed. Started with a CBJ and after that was all pound town. Missionary, pussy licking and doggy. Couldn't bust cause of whiskey dick but it was all worth it. Got my hours worth. She was super cool. Nice girl. Next time I'm in town, for sure will see her again for round 2.

  4. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    This one has to be an up-sale or bait and switch. Anyone had an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/thickbabegabriella
    Highly unlikely to be real, as it's a girl from NY. Links:

    https://twitter.com/imnailah_?lang=en

    https://www.instagram.com/imnailah_/

    Disappointing as I'm visiting and that ass is something else.

  5. #9386

    Hard sports

    I'm coming to Vegas soon. Any providers that offer hard sports?

  6. #9385

    Can you recommend someone hot and legit

    Could you recommend a provider whose legit and above average looking in Vegas. Thanks in advance.

  7. #9384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    Has


  8. #9383
    Same as Shaolin, but I'm bored, so I'll still tell the story. The boyfriend is dumber than even the usual low standard of dumb ho boyfriend. The two of them had just returned from Iowa and had set up in apartments near UNLV. I knew from the get that she was B. White girls who look like she looked in the pics ain't in it for the fun. When we got inside her unit she was getting dope sick, nose running, uneven breathing, exasperated. We had passed by her boyfriend sitting on an outdoor staircase on the way to the unit. I didn't even have to ask. The way he glared at me told me he was her dude. It was impossible not to understand the scene—they both needed get well, and they didn't have a lot of choices for supply yet, so it was anxious time in junkie love paradise for them both. The boyfriend probably needed her to hurry, I thought. Bingo, sure enough, her texts started pinging within ten minutes. I should've walked out. It was terrible. After I left, she texted me to ask what I thought of her other unusual and detailed things. I smelled a fish and didn't have much to say. An hour later she texted again to say she was sorry, but the person texting me before was her boyfriend. That was an easy hard x over her name. She's pretty, she has something sweet in her, but human qualities don't factor in addicts at her level of desperation and drama. She's one of the few addicts of the Vegas pawg gutter class who isn't shacked up with her dealer. She's out on a limb with that clown, don't expect it to end well, and I mean not even as well as any junkie who's thing never ends well as a base condition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.

  9. #9382

    Good looking out for fellow mongers, NonyMouse.

    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times for BBFS a couple years back. Rate was reasonable, service was good, and she looked like her pics. But she eventually changed up her posts and pivoted to selling pics / vids only, which of course involved her boyfriend. Guy looked like a methhead so what Shaolin said about him just getting out of prison sounds about right. I didn't see her again once she started these new posts even though I was sort of a regular. Just didn't seem worth the drama.

    I did click her ads out of curiosity from time to time and did catch wind of some Twitter beef she was having with a local porn producer. I'm only mentioning this because it was brought up that her boyfriend has aids. Allegedly, I guess I should say. Could be a load of crap, but there was a GoFundMe page set up for him and where there's smoke there's fire. The point is you should stick your dick somewhere else.
    I remember when that was discussed on here. Definitely don't put your dick in a girl who dates a methhead with aids. I remember seeing pics of him.

    It was kind of funny though cause the guy posted pics of her unfiltered and she doesn't look too great, especially if she has meth teeth like the guy was saying. No offense, NonyMouse. Just not my type. Before I knew all this and how filtered the pics are I hit her up and she had attitude anyways.

  10. #9381
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.
    I saw her a few times for BBFS a couple years back. Rate was reasonable, service was good, and she looked like her pics. But she eventually changed up her posts and pivoted to selling pics / vids only, which of course involved her boyfriend. Guy looked like a methhead so what Shaolin said about him just getting out of prison sounds about right. I didn't see her again once she started these new posts even though I was sort of a regular. Just didn't seem worth the drama.

    I did click her ads out of curiosity from time to time and did catch wind of some Twitter beef she was having with a local porn producer. I'm only mentioning this because it was brought up that her boyfriend has aids. Allegedly, I guess I should say. Could be a load of crap, but there was a GoFundMe page set up for him and where there's smoke there's fire. The point is you should stick your dick somewhere else.

  11. #9380
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezePop8978  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any dealings with Cassie lately? I've seen mixed reviews and only a couple comments on here about her. Or donation rates?
    She is a one and done deal. Kinda of a lame lay.

  12. #9379

    Thats Unusual For A Boyfriend To Do That

    That's pretty unusual for a bf to do that. Did he want something else?

    I would have told him to teach his girl to give a better BJ. Coming out of prison / jail he probably could giver her some tips!

    Be careful. He wanted something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I visited this chick way back and her BBBJ skills were pretty lacking. Then a few weeks later, I got a nasty text from her "boyfriend" who just got out of jail. He was apparently hitting up all of her clients and asking them questions.

    Usually I rotate through textapp numbers every few weeks or so and I never hit her up again.

  13. #9378

    Once upon a time

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.
    I visited this chick way back and her BBBJ skills were pretty lacking. Then a few weeks later, I got a nasty text from her "boyfriend" who just got out of jail. He was apparently hitting up all of her clients and asking them questions.

    Usually I rotate through textapp numbers every few weeks or so and I never hit her up again.

  14. #9377

    I usually avoid

    Posts with exotic area codes. Sometimes I will try from CA or AZ or IF they have enough positive reviews or enough idk that I feel they are legit. Usually, TO ME, they don't. Now I got shot down by many the last time I shared this as guidance so I am only stating what I have found. So fellas, since this an opinion no need to shoot me down again if you disagree. And yes, I have some current gold with non NV area codes, but I usually stop at soon as I see something other than 702 or 725.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    They post all the time on LC but I can't find reviews here? Anyone with info they can share? Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/84957537

  15. #9376

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezePop8978  [View Original Post]
    Waiting for a reply LOL.
    I just try texting again, and she said she is available so I follow up with where to go for incall, then she ghost me, still waiting for reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape