Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4323
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?
    You can use the Vanilla VISA or Mastercards found everywhere including supermarkets. Buy it with cash so your credit card can't be traced.

    BMD.

  2. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    I was banned from Sa and I remember the "banned" message said something like, " and you are also banned forever for using out sister sites. Is whatsyourprice the sister site or is it secret benefits?. Also, I have an active account with no credits, but can search, on WYP but I'm reluctant to buy credits on wyp, in fear if that is the sister site, I will be instantly done, poof! That was how I was banned on sa, as soon as I gave the a cc to upgrade, poof, done. Finally, what types of payments can we use on wyp?. Do vanilla cards and such work?. I see they want a name and everything, etc. Tia.
    They are sister sites. You can use the Vanilla Visa cards. Payment is anonymous. They track you by IP address, location, ID, cookies, etc. , not just one thing. You could try but from a different device, new ID, etc.

    BMD.

  3. #4321

    Are SA and WYP sister sites / . Payment types

    I was banned from Sa and I remember the "banned" message said something like, " and you are also banned forever for using out sister sites. Is whatsyourprice the sister site or is it secret benefits?. Also, I have an active account with no credits, but can search, on WYP but I'm reluctant to buy credits on wyp, in fear if that is the sister site, I will be instantly done, poof! That was how I was banned on sa, as soon as I gave the a cc to upgrade, poof, done. Finally, what types of payments can we use on wyp?. Do vanilla cards and such work?. I see they want a name and everything, etc. Tia.

  4. #4320

    Wow

    This chick must think everyone on the site is stupid https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-48156e2985e0.

  5. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?
    Load up a prepaid visa gift card. That could work. If not get a prepaid debit card.

  6. #4318

    SA Question

    Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?

  7. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link?
    I don't I thought she was a scammer so I blocked, but I don't think she is. Her location is Connecticut, Connecticut. She wants 5.

  8. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    She wants 500.

  9. #4315
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any information?
    Do you have the link?

  10. #4314
    Any information?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220706-125020_Seeking.jpg‎  

  11. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-cbd3a67785f9

    An image search brought up a model named Scarlett Jones: https://topsexymodels.net/scarlett-j...ice-big-boobs/.

    But I'm an optimist, she could be hanging out in Hartford and looking for a guy like me.
    OMG unbelievable https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-b0196b081261.

  12. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I know. Mostly OF. This site deleted my mention of that site. I think doing OF is really porn? Not sure if she has any material not on OF? Anyway. She don't live in Hartford.
    And this is as well, her name is Samantha Rone https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-aa8359163476.

  13. #4311

    Uh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    Violet summers is a pornstar.
    Yeah. I know. Mostly OF. This site deleted my mention of that site. I think doing OF is really porn? Not sure if she has any material not on OF? Anyway. She don't live in Hartford.

  14. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Not retired, but there's all sorts of ways to work Seeking. Whatever works for you is fine. I was looking for a regular. My first regular was Pink Sugar at a great price. Then there was one in Waterbury that just wanted a regular FWB and didn't want any money. It was great until the mall in Waterbury closed and she lost her job and moved. I got lucky on both, but got them my way. I had a few time wasters, but enjoyed the chase. YMMV!.
    My first regular was Melissa https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/056682338507 dam near ten years ago. She lived about a ten minute walk from me back then. Talking about a good price, occasionally would meet her at the corner store in the middle of the night and bang her in the wood for a pack of cigarettes. She was smoking hot back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-3.jpg‎  

  15. #4309

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    In case you couldn't tell.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-a6d04eec84e9

    This is a chick who goes by "Violet Summers" on * and insta.

    Another tip-off: pics are way too polished and professional.
    Violet summers is a pornstar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape