Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 553 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3966

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    She's sugar day shift only these days. Usually leaves by 5 or 6 but she and sugar insta post her in-out times.
    What's her insta? The sugars account has zero posts.

  2. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    LOL that first time poster raving about how busy a stripper who gives $220 covered hand jobs doesn't seem like a self post at all!
    LOL was thinking the same thing.

  3. #3964

    Lam's digits?

    Anyone have Lam's digits? If you do and can PM them to me, would love to have them.

  4. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    $220 for a covered hand job? WTF? For that much, I would just stay home and do it myself!
    LOL that first time poster raving about how busy a stripper who gives $220 covered hand jobs doesn't seem like a self post at all!

  5. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Is she afternoons at sugars?
    She's sugar day shift only these days. Usually leaves by 5 or 6 but she and sugar insta post her in-out times.

  6. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesonjamess1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angel last Saturday morning. CHJ for 220 3 songs. Nice handwork and let me suck on her tits. Glad I stole her while I could she is almost impossible to grab when it's busy.
    Room inflation at Pandora's and 220 for a handy sounds like I'd rather be at Sugars. Besides getting to tit suck and get a tug was there another mind blowing plus to your visit? I'm genuinely curious. You can pm me if you'd rather.

  7. #3960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesonjamess1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angel last Saturday morning. CHJ for 220 3 songs. Nice handwork and let me suck on her tits. Glad I stole her while I could she is almost impossible to grab when it's busy.
    $220 for a covered hand job? WTF? For that much, I would just stay home and do it myself!

  8. #3959
    Do you like *daytime* Pandora better on the week ends or on week days?

  9. #3958

    Angel Pans

    Saw Angel last Saturday morning. CHJ for 220 3 songs. Nice handwork and let me suck on her tits. Glad I stole her while I could she is almost impossible to grab when it's busy.

  10. #3957

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She needs money and has improved her service.

    BBBJCIM 200.
    Is she afternoons at sugars?

  11. #3956

    Hfv

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I got drunk. She got drunk. We did it with no condom.

    My little asian dick regrets it.
    How long ago was this?

  12. #3955
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYourDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on her?
    I got drunk. She got drunk. We did it with no condom.

    My little asian dick regrets it.

  13. #3954
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Stella, not the best but top 5 of worst lapdances I ever had, madison will talk your ear off and she keeps rambling about ex, mandy in my opinion next to monse in quality of services, haven't got dances from the other quoted, met cream nice dances will work with your budget and make you happy. Last 3 ot 4 times in pandoras nigh dancers where so low mileage and quoted 350 and up for 15 min in VIP and nothing guaranteed..
    Had dance with Angel. Def best lookin but no extras. Wanted to tap Monse but had them lined up so opted out. Next time will take Mandy for a spin.

  14. #3953

    Visa at Sugars

    She needs money and has improved her service.

    BBBJCIM 200.

  15. #3952
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kate at Pandora's.

    Friday afternoon.

    Kate Moss type of look.

    90 lbs A Chest.

    Any reports regarding her?
    She was another one I tried. No fun to be had. In fact I found her to have an attitude. She's cute though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape