Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5066
-
07-12-22 16:03 #3251Regular Member

Posts: 6Any Korean agencies in the SF Valley?
Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
-
07-12-22 15:25 #3250Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Mystery
https://www.thatmall.com/mystery/
What in the living fuck is this one all about?
-
07-11-22 06:16 #3249Regular Member

Posts: 16Are you able to PM me her #?
Originally Posted by IsopMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 20:16 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 91Black MILF Throat Champ
I have not been on this site in a good while due to the fact covet has my wife working at home and I can't get out the house like I used to. So I was finally able to get out of the house and I drove down Figeruoa Blvd in Los Angeles but man they had a lot going on so I had to pass on all those cute honeys I did however running to someone I used to know who gives the best BB I've ever had. She allowed me to COF too. Since I do not want to go to the hood she drove to me in Long Beach the damage wasn't bad it was an even one, plus I had to deposit 20 for the trip since she was coming from the valley. She's very friendly has good conversation but most of all she does her job well. She told me she'd be over at 3:30 however she was running late but I expected that I've dealt with hoes before none of them are ever on time. If anyone out there is looking for a quick blow and go she's your girl.
-
07-10-22 17:30 #3247Regular Member

Posts: 17Yeah, 2 k is crazy. For that price it better be BBFS, which I doubt.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 05:37 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 423Rich
Wow! She looks hot! 2 k no limit is steep though.
Originally Posted by PnutButterButt
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 02:28 #3245Regular Member

Posts: 9I have seen her
I booked her for an hour fetish play. She let me fuck her throat hard. She is very friendly, hot as fuck, and into kinky shit. I want to see her again.
Originally Posted by GooseMan2792
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 13:30 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 390Bruh, who fucks Dani with a condom?
Originally Posted by Atkbp
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 06:24 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 3748Dani
Yes, that's her. Who has seen her lately and can tell us about her current situation?
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:46 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 131Naomi
The reviews on TER are accurate. MILF with a great rack, body, and attitude. She isn't a clock watcher, so don't feel the need to rush if she chooses to pace things out.
Originally Posted by Cplrod
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:51 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 52Maggie May
She was unremarkable. Cute enough, nothing to write home about. Everything covered (my first and only experience with a dental dam). Friendly, enthusiastic and easy to be around; not a weirdo. Incall was messy, but not dirty. The experience was fine. She was pretty flaky though: kept me waiting over a half hour past our appointment time in my car.
Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 02:20 #3240Regular Member

Posts: 17Naomi Moore
Has anyone seen Naomi? How was it. What was she like. I've read reviews in TER but just want to be extra thorough.
-
07-05-22 20:40 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 232May Luna
https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead
Has anyone actually booked her? I emailed her and she got back to me right away. I also can't find her profile on TER or any other review website.
-
07-05-22 16:22 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 732Is this the Dani in the video? https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:23 #3237Regular Member

Posts: 4Maggie May
Any info on her? https://tryst.link/escort/maggie-may.










Reply With Quote





