Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5075
-
07-09-22 02:28 #3245Regular Member

Posts: 9I have seen her
I booked her for an hour fetish play. She let me fuck her throat hard. She is very friendly, hot as fuck, and into kinky shit. I want to see her again.
Originally Posted by GooseMan2792
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 13:30 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 390Bruh, who fucks Dani with a condom?
Originally Posted by Atkbp
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 06:24 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 3748Dani
Yes, that's her. Who has seen her lately and can tell us about her current situation?
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:46 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 133Naomi
The reviews on TER are accurate. MILF with a great rack, body, and attitude. She isn't a clock watcher, so don't feel the need to rush if she chooses to pace things out.
Originally Posted by Cplrod
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:51 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 52Maggie May
She was unremarkable. Cute enough, nothing to write home about. Everything covered (my first and only experience with a dental dam). Friendly, enthusiastic and easy to be around; not a weirdo. Incall was messy, but not dirty. The experience was fine. She was pretty flaky though: kept me waiting over a half hour past our appointment time in my car.
Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 02:20 #3240Regular Member

Posts: 17Naomi Moore
Has anyone seen Naomi? How was it. What was she like. I've read reviews in TER but just want to be extra thorough.
-
07-05-22 20:40 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 232May Luna
https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead
Has anyone actually booked her? I emailed her and she got back to me right away. I also can't find her profile on TER or any other review website.
-
07-05-22 16:22 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 733Is this the Dani in the video? https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:23 #3237Regular Member

Posts: 4Maggie May
Any info on her? https://tryst.link/escort/maggie-may.
-
07-05-22 15:21 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 72Kelly Starr porn actress available?
Hi,
Was at the gym overheard this guy talking about seeing ex porn actress Kelly Starr locally and recently. He made it seem like a regular thing.
Does anybody know if she is local. And open for friendly conversation?
Quick search of net turned up nothing?
Do you think she is dancing locally?
-
07-05-22 14:11 #3235Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Old pics I am sure
https://massage.eros.com/california/...895.htm?cat=83
Wow, I saw this one ages ago.
She was heavy back then, unfriendly, man hands, would not even take out her tits I think.
She is back. No idea if she is still on the westside. She was in Marina del Ray.
-
07-04-22 14:20 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 799Heather
Thank you!!
Originally Posted by DodgerK
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 09:09 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 3748That is defintely Dani in this video.
But the condom use in that clip is surely WAY out of character for her! I used to leave rivers of sperm in her holes before covid. I have an extensive collection of pictures of her. If any HEAVILY CONTRIBUTING seniors would like to see them, just write to me privately.
Originally Posted by Atkbp
[View Original Post]
Who's seen her lately, though, and what can you tell us about her current situation? When I go this long, almost two years, without seeing any particular hoe, in today's sketchy times, I always like to get some fresh feedback, to see if there are any potential new red flags, regarding the incall, discretion, etc. Because two years, in hoe years, is a VERY LONG time.
-
07-04-22 05:01 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 77Heather Strong is trustworthy. Good Reviews.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 15:42 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 75I've seen both Buxom and Dani, and the woman in the video is Dani.
Originally Posted by IHaveAznFever
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






