Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 41296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26971

  2. #26970
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen her? Can't find any reviews. I have been talking to her on the phone, super cool chill. She sent me a few pics. And one video. The vid is 7 minutes long it won't post here. The pics are hott. Great ass for you pawg lovers. She said she is game for most things. No extreme BDSM, ect. She said she has a girl to doubles with. I have not seen a pic but will ask. She does MMF whatever. She seems cool, she may flake, but if anyone has any intel that would be great.
    Repost the videos on xvideos.com, also post a link to her ad or name or we won't be able to even see who this is to give you info.

    P.S. She's raw banging dudes raw? Come on.

  3. #26969

    Kennedy thick thck brunette parwg

    Has any one seen her? Can't find any reviews. I have been talking to her on the phone, super cool chill. She sent me a few pics. And one video. The vid is 7 minutes long it won't post here. The pics are hott. Great ass for you pawg lovers. She said she is game for most things. No extreme BDSM, ect. She said she has a girl to doubles with. I have not seen a pic but will ask. She does MMF whatever. She seems cool, she may flake, but if anyone has any intel that would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg‎   thumbnail.jpg‎  

  4. #26968

    Red head thick ass sorry didn't recall her name

    Coms we're great after arriving she had me wait about 5 say's she was finishing up showering as I'm sitting beside the street I can hear multiple people in the house talking and laughing so she comes walking from around the back so using the back door definitely avoided the traffic but sometimes just knowing other people in the house gets the best of you're nerves especially when it's not the best area so we get to the room I locked the door she wants roses up front I'm kinda stuck at this point so I fork it over she starts with CBJ which wasn't great I asked her no BBBJ she said no I'm currently in a relationship and that's his rule nothing bare at any point so we proceed I finally pinch one out about 20 minutes later in doggy. Pro she smelled good and looked like pics, also had a nice ass. Cons multiple people in the house at some point during my time there some came and locked the barred screen door which to me make think if she was to get up set or fuck you over makes it that much easier the only way out is if you got a key, your experience my fell different depending on equipment size but her ad is definitely wrong I now know what the old saying means to throw a hot dog down the hall way.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/849874888013

  5. #26967

    Spit Roast

    Got an utr looking to double team today this evening. 150 for the half pm for details.

  6. #26966

    Sorry state

    I work remote and was looking for a place in jax as I have family and potential business opportunities here. But the state of the market is so bad here for mongers I'm starting to consider Orlando instead. I remember it being bad here but not THIS bad.

  7. #26965

    Lisa Love

    Has anyone seen her. Last time I saw her was last year miss that fat ass. Short, thick, Latina, and great BJ.

  8. #26964
    Looking for any info on a provider I used to see. She's a tall blonde haired blue eyed MILF with big hips and a big ass. Definitely some signs of aging but still pretty. If I remember correctly she wasn't comfortable taking her top off. Comms weren't great and she seemed sometimes erratic and sometimes detached. I think I saw her around JTB /95 area. Haven't seen her post in a while and lost her number. Any info is much appreciated.

  9. #26963

    Pregnant

    Not worth + she pregnant two thumps down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]

  10. #26962

    Please use the search bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    Both of the providers you are asking about have been reviewed many many times.

    Short version is Natalie is not GFE and everything is covered, occasionally we hear of a BBBJ. Fun size is full on GFE.

  11. #26961

    Fun sized

    Here's another I got questions on?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/374420104926

  12. #26960

  13. #26959

    Sorry meant #26262

    Typo. I included pics in the post from her social media since she is banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for banning her (seriously! But. Who was she? For those of us coming late to the thread, we don't know who it is.

    Is it possible to share the banned list for STG so we know who to avoid?

  14. #26958
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She's had several posts and recently that she is a robber. Sorry you didn't see them. I'll have her banned AGAIN. Let me know if she sneaks back on STG.
    Thanks for banning her (seriously! But. Who was she? For those of us coming late to the thread, we don't know who it is.

    Is it possible to share the banned list for STG so we know who to avoid?

  15. #26957

    Correct me if I am wrong but

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.
    It looks like two different girls to me as well. But both have had bad reviews in the past. Can't remember their names though but I think both have been well reviewed with most of them being bad ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape