Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26968

    Red head thick ass sorry didn't recall her name

    Coms we're great after arriving she had me wait about 5 say's she was finishing up showering as I'm sitting beside the street I can hear multiple people in the house talking and laughing so she comes walking from around the back so using the back door definitely avoided the traffic but sometimes just knowing other people in the house gets the best of you're nerves especially when it's not the best area so we get to the room I locked the door she wants roses up front I'm kinda stuck at this point so I fork it over she starts with CBJ which wasn't great I asked her no BBBJ she said no I'm currently in a relationship and that's his rule nothing bare at any point so we proceed I finally pinch one out about 20 minutes later in doggy. Pro she smelled good and looked like pics, also had a nice ass. Cons multiple people in the house at some point during my time there some came and locked the barred screen door which to me make think if she was to get up set or fuck you over makes it that much easier the only way out is if you got a key, your experience my fell different depending on equipment size but her ad is definitely wrong I now know what the old saying means to throw a hot dog down the hall way.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/849874888013

  2. #26967

    Spit Roast

    Got an utr looking to double team today this evening. 150 for the half pm for details.

  3. #26966

    Sorry state

    I work remote and was looking for a place in jax as I have family and potential business opportunities here. But the state of the market is so bad here for mongers I'm starting to consider Orlando instead. I remember it being bad here but not THIS bad.

  4. #26965

    Lisa Love

    Has anyone seen her. Last time I saw her was last year miss that fat ass. Short, thick, Latina, and great BJ.

  5. #26964
    Looking for any info on a provider I used to see. She's a tall blonde haired blue eyed MILF with big hips and a big ass. Definitely some signs of aging but still pretty. If I remember correctly she wasn't comfortable taking her top off. Comms weren't great and she seemed sometimes erratic and sometimes detached. I think I saw her around JTB /95 area. Haven't seen her post in a while and lost her number. Any info is much appreciated.

  6. #26963

    Pregnant

    Not worth + she pregnant two thumps down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]

  7. #26962

    Please use the search bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    Both of the providers you are asking about have been reviewed many many times.

    Short version is Natalie is not GFE and everything is covered, occasionally we hear of a BBBJ. Fun size is full on GFE.

  8. #26961

    Fun sized

    Here's another I got questions on?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/374420104926

  9. #26960

  10. #26959

    Sorry meant #26262

    Typo. I included pics in the post from her social media since she is banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for banning her (seriously! But. Who was she? For those of us coming late to the thread, we don't know who it is.

    Is it possible to share the banned list for STG so we know who to avoid?

  11. #26958
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She's had several posts and recently that she is a robber. Sorry you didn't see them. I'll have her banned AGAIN. Let me know if she sneaks back on STG.
    Thanks for banning her (seriously! But. Who was she? For those of us coming late to the thread, we don't know who it is.

    Is it possible to share the banned list for STG so we know who to avoid?

  12. #26957

    Correct me if I am wrong but

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.
    It looks like two different girls to me as well. But both have had bad reviews in the past. Can't remember their names though but I think both have been well reviewed with most of them being bad ones.

  13. #26956

    You sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.
    Looks like two different girls to me.

  14. #26955

    See post #26257. Chick needs a permanent ban.

    Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I know its another "senior " , but.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, don't this girl got a ton of negatives? Can't remember the name, but pretty sure she was a Do not, person. Can tell because of the skunk lines in her hair.

  15. #26954

    Hmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Where do I start with this one? First off coms were good she sends address than when I say I there she changes to an car date so I negotiated the price she agrees since it's now a car date she hops in starts telling me about her problems and how much she needs the original amount etc and so on I denied request and tell her to get out she keeps talking so I eventually cave jr wouldn't settle down because she actually looks decent no signs of candy or scars so we proceed no BJ just a HJ to start lays the seat back and some how mounts and make it pretty enjoyable for a car ride she gets into it dirty talk and a few kisses on the neck which I would've normally turn down but she did it so quick I had no time to react kitty was tight no foul smells if she was this good in a car I'm sure incall would be better. The only down side is she's a little ghetto and tries to price jack once you're there. She's a little taller than you'll think but definitely a spinner type body will definitely repeat if she sticks to original negotiated amount.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/056908765756
    I know its another "senior " , but.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, don't this girl got a ton of negatives? Can't remember the name, but pretty sure she was a Do not, person. Can tell because of the skunk lines in her hair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape