Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 8286
-
07-06-22 18:02 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 379Visa
What's her insta? The sugars account has zero posts.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 17:59 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 379LOL was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 17:12 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 39Lam's digits?
Anyone have Lam's digits? If you do and can PM them to me, would love to have them.
-
07-06-22 17:10 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 196LOL that first time poster raving about how busy a stripper who gives $220 covered hand jobs doesn't seem like a self post at all!
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:42 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 54She's sugar day shift only these days. Usually leaves by 5 or 6 but she and sugar insta post her in-out times.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:28 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 99Room inflation at Pandora's and 220 for a handy sounds like I'd rather be at Sugars. Besides getting to tit suck and get a tug was there another mind blowing plus to your visit? I'm genuinely curious. You can pm me if you'd rather.
Originally Posted by Jamesonjamess1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:09 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 276$220 for a covered hand job? WTF? For that much, I would just stay home and do it myself!
Originally Posted by Jamesonjamess1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:53 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 41Do you like *daytime* Pandora better on the week ends or on week days?
-
07-06-22 00:03 #3958Regular Member

Posts: 1Angel Pans
Saw Angel last Saturday morning. CHJ for 220 3 songs. Nice handwork and let me suck on her tits. Glad I stole her while I could she is almost impossible to grab when it's busy.
-
07-05-22 21:28 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 379Visa
Is she afternoons at sugars?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 20:16 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 1305Hfv
How long ago was this?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:34 #3955I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I got drunk. She got drunk. We did it with no condom.
Originally Posted by ImYourDaddy
[View Original Post]
My little asian dick regrets it.
-
07-05-22 16:24 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 159Had dance with Angel. Def best lookin but no extras. Wanted to tap Monse but had them lined up so opted out. Next time will take Mandy for a spin.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:57 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 987Visa at Sugars
She needs money and has improved her service.
BBBJCIM 200.
-
07-05-22 00:14 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 82She was another one I tried. No fun to be had. In fact I found her to have an attitude. She's cute though.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





