Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 8271
-
07-04-22 18:22 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 64Yes!!
Yes, a lot!! Especially when playground is busy and you don't want to be caught doing the naughty.
.
Originally Posted by Mustangs69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 17:23 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 82Do those rooms get used then?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 15:44 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 444Pandora's VIP vs Private Rooms
Seems to be some blurring of terms.
The VIP section has been the area on the opposite side of the club from the stages. There are 20 or so "booths" back there. 1/2 wall separates this section from the General Setting. The DJ sometimes calls this area The Playground.
The Private Rooms are new additions to the club. Might be 12 of them although 2-3 seem to be used for storage. These aren't call VIP anything by the club.
-
07-04-22 15:41 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 135Doubles.
I would never do a 2 girl deal unless I knew both and from prior experience knew what I was going to get. Even then really unlikely I'd bite. Others may disagree but IMHO never worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 13:44 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 97Sounds nice. Name?
Originally Posted by TomAtlas469
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 06:01 #3931Regular Member

Posts: 4Pretty nice day
I popped into kittens Sunday afternoon. I sat down and a young black dancer wearing a t-shirt and a blanket wrapped around her waist. She climbed onto my lap and starts to get handsy. We went to the back. Light fiv tit sucking and CBJ. I when I had jacked off before I went because she was really going at my cock. 150.
-
07-04-22 05:31 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 35Pandora's last Friday
I went to Pandora's last Friday night. It was my first time going at night. The other two times I've been were doing the day. Parking lot was full so at the park next door. Dorothy was 20 with non-alcoholic drinks. I order a Coke but it was flat. I have to waitress for another drink. They had their rave party as advertised on Instagram. So most of the girls was wearing the same outfit with different colors. There is probably about 20 or more girls there. All different types to choose from. I like to go there and see them on stage first before I decide on who I should dance with. Dynasty and her friend come up to me asking for a dance together. They try to talk me into going to VIP with both of them. I asked them how much was it? They said $600 for 15 minutes for the two of them. In my mind I'm thinking fuck that. I told her no and they're like okay we'll come back. A few more girls came to sit next to me just talk and asked for a dance but they we're not my type. About an hour later. Gwen asked me for a dance. So I did the one for 40. No extras a lot of dry humping LOL. Nice little body on her. When I was watching the girls on stage. The DJ kept telling the girls in VIP that their time was up. I guess they're really strict about it. I saw one dancer on stage I don't know what her name was. She has dark hair about A cup tits tattoos on their thigh and ass. Can work the pole really good. I wanted to get a dance from her but I didn't see her for the rest of the night. Dashia come in sit on my lap whispering in my ear to talk. Ask me for a dance. This was about 45 minutes till they close. She asked her VIP. I said fuck it why not. Extras included once we got in there. Let me touch her anywhere so I took advantage. Let me finger her and eat her out for a bit HJ and dirty talk. So next time I come back. I will go during the day. Only a few girls during the day. You don't have to deal with all the girls trying to hustle you.
-
07-04-22 01:54 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 64Am is better
Stella, not the best but top 5 of worst lapdances I ever had, madison will talk your ear off and she keeps rambling about ex, mandy in my opinion next to monse in quality of services, haven't got dances from the other quoted, met cream nice dances will work with your budget and make you happy. Last 3 ot 4 times in pandoras nigh dancers where so low mileage and quoted 350 and up for 15 min in VIP and nothing guaranteed.
.
Originally Posted by Mustangs69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 23:46 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 82Pandys Reporting Back
Visited Pandys in the afternoon as some have suggested. The $15 door fee was a bit expensive IMO. I also went at night so here's my review.
Juice cost $4-$6. You'll end up paying $20 for the door and unlimited drinks.
Room fees also went up, 15 minutes was $50 but it's $75.
I mean fuck that's going higher and quicker than inflation.
Angel. Probably the best looking, no extras. 3/$120.
K.
Stella. Good looking as well, $40/ dance. Wants VIP for anything else.
1 B.
Mandy. I love thin brunettes and she did the job. YMMV. No need for VIP.
HR.
Dianna. Another hot one, great dances. No extras.
K.
Mimi. Great dances might have gotten extras but didn't have any hats.
Monroe. Good dances no extras.
K.
Madison. Didn't get any dances but good convos.
K.
All in all struck out more than anything. Still a fun ass club though. Love that divey feel vs. Vegas clubs.
-
07-03-22 23:42 #3927Regular Member

Posts: 2Heatherfuckingviolet
Does anyone have info on her?
-
07-02-22 18:10 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 444Fees
The Room fees / rental you pay those directly to the club.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
The rest of the money you and the dancer agree on.
-
07-02-22 17:04 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 82Key word is average. Some are $200 some are $500 but I'd imagine girls increasing rates too.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 16:48 #3924Regular Member

Posts: 18Is skye mixed? I met a girl named skye at Pandora's a couple mo than ago. She was small and could pass as a bla Dian or something. She was newer at that time and allowed CFS in VIP. She was a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 16:14 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 74Numbers
How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 14:39 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 256Pandoras Inflation
Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.
So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!
I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.












Reply With Quote






