Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 732 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6901

    Unbanned

    I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.

  2. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.
    All that negativity in the profile is generally a red flag for me. I know. Women can get jaded, fast, on Seeking. But still it's a downer to read all that negativity and try to imagine having FUN with her. She'd be a pass from me for that reason.

  3. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-a51aa4291e13

  4. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.
    Do you have a link?

  5. #6897

    Tiny Ti

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-e55c2c1669b1

    Want $600 and won't give me details on what that includes. Anyone else have more info?

    She's young and cute but 600. Geez.

  6. #6896

    Elledancer. Sturbridge MILF

    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.

  7. #6895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Re: vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell how to get a visa vanilla card to work on SA.
    The one time I had an issue I had to register the zip code. Of course it has to match the zip used on SA.

  8. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    I usually go to a nearby Marriott or Hilton because they allow me to check in on my phone app and use a digital key so I don't have to go to the front desk. But they are getting expensive and less accommodating about my early check in. Does anyone know another hotel where I can check in on an app and go straight to my room with a digital key with no going to the front desk?
    You really should learn to not care about stopping at the front desk. Unless you know someone who's working there They don't care what you're doing in the room, and neither should you care.

    And even when I use Dayuse, it doesn't matter. Some of the front desk people remember me and it's helped me get a free upgrade or an early check-in when they had no rooms ready right away.

  9. #6893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    I usually go to a nearby Marriott or Hilton because they allow me to check in on my phone app and use a digital key so I don't have to go to the front desk. But they are getting expensive and less accommodating about my early check in. Does anyone know another hotel where I can check in on an app and go straight to my room with a digital key with no going to the front desk?
    Most AirBnbs or VRBOs do this, you just get a door key. But probably not going to be cheaper.

    Why is going to the front desk a problem?

    For cheaper options I am using dayuse to generally good results, but still have to go to the front desk.

  10. #6892

    Mobile check in, digital key, no going to front desk hotels?

    I usually go to a nearby Marriott or Hilton because they allow me to check in on my phone app and use a digital key so I don't have to go to the front desk. But they are getting expensive and less accommodating about my early check in. Does anyone know another hotel where I can check in on an app and go straight to my room with a digital key with no going to the front desk?

  11. #6891

    Banjo you are the man!

    You have the bar set high!

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    Like Bran I have es
    tablished a wide array of arrangements from SA / SB. All have worked best as PPM. I have had two monthly arrangements in the six or so years that I have been pursuing the sugaring girls. The first started right before the pandemic. Single mom from Wellesley with two kids in high school there. We had had a PPM situation two or three times and she was hot and had a nice suburban place to visit so no hotel expense. So I bit the bullet and made my first monthly payment March 1, 2020. Twelve days later the world exploded into Covid quarantine and although I got a couple of texts from her after that I never saw her again (and no refund was offered, of course). Then, toward the middle of 2021 things began to open up again and I met this former professional model who was everyone's ideal body type. Tall and photogenic natural blonde. So we established a monthly thing, but my schedule is not easy. I had begun traveling for work and I'm married so although she was usually available I was often not. I had to end it because it was making no sense. I was paying and not able to connect. Now, I have two arrangements going. One lady from just north of Boston who is super hot and does not want any money, just that I cover the hotel. She has a responsible job and does not want a relationship. A second woman from south of Boston who does want money and is also super hot, but who has her own place that is convenient for other reasons. The cost of each is about the same because the lady from north of Boston likes a nice hotel and spends the night and has breakfast. Bottom line, there is no true sugar arrangement in my book. You work it out based on circumstances and needs. Having multiple options going at the same time keeps it entertaining!

  12. #6890

    True Suagr

    Like Bran I have established a wide array of arrangements from SA / SB. All have worked best as PPM. I have had two monthly arrangements in the six or so years that I have been pursuing the sugaring girls. The first started right before the pandemic. Single mom from Wellesley with two kids in high school there. We had had a PPM situation two or three times and she was hot and had a nice suburban place to visit so no hotel expense. So I bit the bullet and made my first monthly payment March 1, 2020. Twelve days later the world exploded into Covid quarantine and although I got a couple of texts from her after that I never saw her again (and no refund was offered, of course). Then, toward the middle of 2021 things began to open up again and I met this former professional model who was everyone's ideal body type. Tall and photogenic natural blonde. So we established a monthly thing, but my schedule is not easy. I had begun traveling for work and I'm married so although she was usually available I was often not. I had to end it because it was making no sense. I was paying and not able to connect. Now, I have two arrangements going. One lady from just north of Boston who is super hot and does not want any money, just that I cover the hotel. She has a responsible job and does not want a relationship. A second woman from south of Boston who does want money and is also super hot, but who has her own place that is convenient for other reasons. The cost of each is about the same because the lady from north of Boston likes a nice hotel and spends the night and has breakfast. Bottom line, there is no true sugar arrangement in my book. You work it out based on circumstances and needs. Having multiple options going at the same time keeps it entertaining!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    There is a rather wide range to what an "actual sugar relationship" and thus "actual sugar baby" might look like.

    There's the Insta version of a 12/10 model who spends time with you on your 80 foot yacht.

    What exactly are you meaning?

    I've established a number of long-term but casual relationships via Seeking. In addition to sleeping together and me giving them a ppm for that, we may go out to lunch, dinner, hear live music, either as part of a date that includes sleeping together, or not. That's a "sugar relationship" to me.

  13. #6889

    Looking to get with her

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    She has same contact info, number ends in 6854 - talked with her on this number in the last week. Chances are if she blocked you on SA and you continue to call and text regularly. Your number is blocked as well.

    I spent time with her through SA a couple years ago and she was just OK. Pictures are heavily filtered / altered. Tits are absolutely huge but aren't great once the clothes come off. She talks a good game but when it comes down to it did not deliver on what was promised. Since she's been sporadically posting to STG the last 6 mos and is on SA 24/7, I've heard she is spiraling down and becoming higher and higher volume. I did not repeat 2 years ago and I would not recommend her now based on recent intel.
    Hey SwimSays I'm looking to get with her can you pm me her number thanks.

  14. #6888
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.
    There is a rather wide range to what an "actual sugar relationship" and thus "actual sugar baby" might look like.

    There's the Insta version of a 12/10 model who spends time with you on your 80 foot yacht.

    What exactly are you meaning?

    I've established a number of long-term but casual relationships via Seeking. In addition to sleeping together and me giving them a ppm for that, we may go out to lunch, dinner, hear live music, either as part of a date that includes sleeping together, or not. That's a "sugar relationship" to me.

  15. #6887

    Vanilla

    Can someone tell how to get a visa vanilla card to work on SA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape