Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 19573
-
07-05-22 18:50 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 1115Everett Latina Parlor
Thanks! I might roll past there as well when I'm down south tomorrow.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:40 #9222Banned Member

Posts: 907Most of those AMP girls are probably going to be older that offer rim jobs at no extra charge. Also bbfs, isn't really standard. Might be on the table for no extra cost with the older ladies. If I were you, I'd probably suggest saving your money and go to Tijuana. I did find some nice AMPS in San Diego, got a rim job from a young lady before the flip and before I gave a donation, ended up with bbbj, then cfs, then bbbjcim back in March, 30 min session for under $$.
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:36 #9221Banned Member

Posts: 907When I texted them, they also gave me the address to that carpet store, across the street from Safeway and next to a Chevron. I plan on checking it out soon. Weird, they replied to me within minutes.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:25 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 1115Everett Latina Parlor
Who connected that particular location with those multiple advertisements, which only provides the city and a phone number? I messaged them via RubMD and haven't received a reply.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:37 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 111BB services common?
Hi Seattle friends,
I'm visiting your fair city next week from SoCal, and will have some time to enjoy local delights.
Had a read back 10-15 pages on the forum, and it seems that BBFS is quite common from providers in WA. Does that sound accurate, or just the last couple of months of reviews? I'd be keen to avoid BBFS providers.
Going to be nr Bellvue and looking for AMP with a girl who likes to offer rimjobs. FS not important to me. Would welcome any PM's with contacts.
Thanks in advance.
JaR.
-
07-05-22 12:54 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 617Issaquah massage place?
Any word on this place?
I know it's had both legit, and not-legit ownership in the past, and there was a bust there a few years back.
Right now, Evergreen Massage is located at that address, which RM shows as legit. But they're using a different number than this:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/335911013079
Could it be the same place. But you get a different experience if you use the number above to book?
-
07-05-22 12:11 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 270Across Rucker avenue from Safeway. Just south of 41st and Rucker. Red building, They use to sell carpet remnants there and the sign is still up for "Carpet King". Rates for massage are quoted to be $80 for an hour $50 for half an hour. No one has taken one for the team yet to provide details on extras or quality of staff.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
The hours that it runs indicate that it is a full service joint. 8:00 AM to midnight:
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/fa63b554-c4ca-451a-998c-585cb229b1ac?ref=p
Hmm, so does the ad.
-
07-05-22 11:59 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 99I think it's this one
I think it's this one. I texted the number and got what I think is an automated reply back. I might try it sometime when I'm in the Everett area.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
https://eypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...erett/84957855
-
07-05-22 09:51 #9215Regular Member

Posts: 25Whoa what Everett Latina place? I live in Everett. Intel please.
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 03:00 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 617It was a typo. LOL.
Originally Posted by ArthurMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 21:14 #9213Senior Member

Posts: 34Also YMMV, since Miko took her sweet time massaging out my kinks and fondling below the belt.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]
I got a little more than my hours worth.
-
07-04-22 21:11 #9212Senior Member

Posts: 34At first I thought it was a tattoo, but there was definitely a different texture to her skin around the waist. I'm inclined to think it's a tattoo covering a scar of sorts.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]
That said, she made it clear it was Miko when chatting with me (she wanted to know where was a good place to see the fireworks tonight).
Other gal is Kiki, a bit older. Tall + slender. She was the one who answered the door and took me to the room, but switched out with Miko for the actual massage.
-
07-04-22 18:50 #9211Asshole

Posts: 146Miko/Iko
There is a review today of Total Relax on RM for "Iko" from Indonesia:
Originally Posted by Mrzow
[View Original Post]
"Iko met at door in shorts and tank top showing tanned midriff. Said she was Indonesian. Quick to get to the action and settle the tip. Those D's were made for b2 b gliding. Man made but no sag, yet. Iko is a sweet kid with a banging body. She has a big tattoo over her Bush; gives you something to look at if you're down there. ".
Probably the same gal? You mentioned her as Miko, with a birthmark or scar in the same place as the tattoo mentioned. One of you needs glasses.
Either way, there's supposed to be another new girl there. Any info. ?
-
07-04-22 18:21 #9210Regular Member

Posts: 1Review of Alice Carroll and Seattle Danielle
Was looking to try something different from an AMP.
How was your experience? Is it worth it paying 300+ for fbsm?
-
07-04-22 17:51 #9209Senior Member

Posts: 34Total Relax Miko
New gal from LA. Indonesian / Japanese. Tight little spinner with DD enhanced rack. If any of you have been with Kaya over at Airport, basically the same body type just friendlier and easier to talk to.
Only noticeable turnoff is what I'm assuming is either a stretch mark / birthmark that goes across the waistline. Odd since her mid section is teeny tiny waist, with supple hips.
$$. CBJ and cfs. Went from CBJ that turned into 69 to, Cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl, pounding mish, standing Mish (me standing and her laying on the bed), flipped her over into doggy and finished in doggywishbone.
Sort of want to keep her for myself, but I know more business will likely encourage a return visit.













Reply With Quote




