Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 906 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6303

    Holiday

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Tried to monger the other night. Valerie was number one on my list. Said hello. Introduced myself. Asked if she was available. No response. An hour later, "Hey " I responded, "sorry we missed each other. " Yet another hour after that, "hey" Nice body. Poor communication skills.

    Messaged 3-4 other providers and had some others on my list but just gave up and watched Stranger Things.
    Is it possible that it's a holiday weekend and some providers are spending time with their families and SO's and possibly the reason they're not answering? Or slow to respond? Although that is pretty much the norm around here depending on the providers professionalism. The more professional she is, the faster response unless your texts are rude and you're asking explicit questions you'll typically get a response within an hour or so.

  2. #6302

    Valerie the videographer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a hard time hearing and understanding her. I thought maybe I was losing my hearing LOL. She's one of my favorites but I can't see her very often because she mostly stays on the Indiana side. When she has an incall on KY side, I always try to see her. She's always been easy set up for me.
    I hope we've all enjoyed our time with her, because the last time I saw her, she was super pickled on something, and revealed to me that she video records every session, and has a pretty big collection of her doing things with many of us.

  3. #6301

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoron  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her the other day, her communication was on point. May have just gotten her at a good time? She was really nice, visit went well but, honestly it was hard to understand her as she mumbles really low most of the time.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a hard time hearing and understanding her. I thought maybe I was losing my hearing LOL. She's one of my favorites but I can't see her very often because she mostly stays on the Indiana side. When she has an incall on KY side, I always try to see her. She's always been easy set up for me.

  4. #6300

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Tried to monger the other night. Valerie was number one on my list. Said hello. Introduced myself. Asked if she was available. No response. An hour later, "Hey " I responded, "sorry we missed each other. " Yet another hour after that, "hey" Nice body. Poor communication skills.

    Messaged 3-4 other providers and had some others on my list but just gave up and watched Stranger Things.
    I had a dream with her the other day, her communication was on point. May have just gotten her at a good time? She was really nice, visit went well but, honestly it was hard to understand her as she mumbles really low most of the time.

  5. #6299

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Tried to monger the other night. Valerie was number one on my list. Said hello. Introduced myself. Asked if she was available. No response. An hour later, "Hey " I responded, "sorry we missed each other. " Yet another hour after that, "hey" Nice body. Poor communication skills.

    Messaged 3-4 other providers and had some others on my list but just gave up and watched Stranger Things.
    I had a dream with her the other day, communication was on point. Only the one time though, may have just gotten her at a good time.

  6. #6298
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 39

    Any Intel?

    https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...es/9922816.htm

    I have a work trip coming up Tayler is off so looking for someone suitable.

    Thanks.

  7. #6297

    Valerie delayed response

    Tried to monger the other night. Valerie was number one on my list. Said hello. Introduced myself. Asked if she was available. No response. An hour later, "Hey " I responded, "sorry we missed each other. " Yet another hour after that, "hey" Nice body. Poor communication skills.

    Messaged 3-4 other providers and had some others on my list but just gave up and watched Stranger Things.

  8. #6296

    FTM Fun

    Let's take a break from the norm. Had a dream after a long night of drinking, after searching all the regular spots a female to male trans comes across my path. Not normally my bag but on this night I figured what the hell.

    Set up was easy, showed up quick, and looked exactly like the pics.

    Was absolutely amazing, you mix testosterone in with a working girl and you get super thot. No limits, was super in to it, never considered watching a clock. If anyone has some unexplored or not dealt with stuff to work out here's your chance.

    If this is your thing, they are legit and worth it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...d7df84e6554683

  9. #6295
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the review and was very interested but in her video during the deed she was very veRyan quiet! Why?
    Not sure but she will 100% be whatever you need her to be, and that's why I lik her so much. She might be on the bench rn, haven't talked to her in a while.

  10. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBig1  [View Original Post]
    You posted the link to the temporary ad and it is gone. Who was it? If you can, find the link to the page with comments and post it instead of ads, the commet page won't disappear and someone may be able to comment if she is real or not.

  11. #6293

  12. #6292

    Tereza

    Looking for any info on this lady, Tereza Mendoza, who says she is visiting Cincy from here. Search was not helpful. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tereza-m

  13. #6291
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    What does "best top I ever had" mean? Top and bottom I thought was for Ts girls. Not familiar with the term and I apologize for my ignorance but either way she is hot!
    My bad, I meant it as in head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85198000

  14. #6290

    Quick Insight

    Hello,

    Traveling to Louisville (Hometown) all next week for a family event. I been combing the forums looking for the best escort, AMP, and ABS action but it seems to be slim pickings. Does anyone have any good recommendations? PAWG, Asian, AA, GILF, MILF, hell I don't discriminate LOL!

    Willing and able to reciprocate by posting my results and giving advice on the Richmond VA scene for those who are interested.

    FF.

  15. #6289

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronn  [View Original Post]
    Best top I ever got, pleasantly rough but no teeth. Pulled it out and she went right to it. She looked just like the pics, at first I thought it was fake because all her pics look professionally done but nah she's legit. Looked younger in person but all the tats matched.
    What does "best top I ever had" mean? Top and bottom I thought was for Ts girls. Not familiar with the term and I apologize for my ignorance but either way she is hot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape