Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4319

    SA Question

    Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?

  2. #4318
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link?
    I don't I thought she was a scammer so I blocked, but I don't think she is. Her location is Connecticut, Connecticut. She wants 5.

  3. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    She wants 500.

  4. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any information?
    Do you have the link?

  5. #4315
    Any information?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220706-125020_Seeking.jpg‎  

  6. #4314
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-cbd3a67785f9

    An image search brought up a model named Scarlett Jones: https://topsexymodels.net/scarlett-j...ice-big-boobs/.

    But I'm an optimist, she could be hanging out in Hartford and looking for a guy like me.
    OMG unbelievable https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-b0196b081261.

  7. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I know. Mostly OF. This site deleted my mention of that site. I think doing OF is really porn? Not sure if she has any material not on OF? Anyway. She don't live in Hartford.
    And this is as well, her name is Samantha Rone https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-aa8359163476.

  8. #4312

    Uh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    Violet summers is a pornstar.
    Yeah. I know. Mostly OF. This site deleted my mention of that site. I think doing OF is really porn? Not sure if she has any material not on OF? Anyway. She don't live in Hartford.

  9. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Not retired, but there's all sorts of ways to work Seeking. Whatever works for you is fine. I was looking for a regular. My first regular was Pink Sugar at a great price. Then there was one in Waterbury that just wanted a regular FWB and didn't want any money. It was great until the mall in Waterbury closed and she lost her job and moved. I got lucky on both, but got them my way. I had a few time wasters, but enjoyed the chase. YMMV!.
    My first regular was Melissa https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/056682338507 dam near ten years ago. She lived about a ten minute walk from me back then. Talking about a good price, occasionally would meet her at the corner store in the middle of the night and bang her in the wood for a pack of cigarettes. She was smoking hot back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-3.jpg‎  

  10. #4310

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    In case you couldn't tell.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-a6d04eec84e9

    This is a chick who goes by "Violet Summers" on * and insta.

    Another tip-off: pics are way too polished and professional.
    Violet summers is a pornstar.

  11. #4309
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    You must be retired. I don't have that kind of time, especially since I don't live in Connecticut. First meets, I make them come to a location of my choice and it's never dinner (don't have that kind of time) I'll take an expensive Homerun over a time wasting flake.
    Not retired, but there's all sorts of ways to work Seeking. Whatever works for you is fine. I was looking for a regular. My first regular was Pink Sugar at a great price. Then there was one in Waterbury that just wanted a regular FWB and didn't want any money. It was great until the mall in Waterbury closed and she lost her job and moved. I got lucky on both, but got them my way. I had a few time wasters, but enjoyed the chase. YMMV!

    Blue.

  12. #4308

    Fake

    In case you couldn't tell.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-a6d04eec84e9

    This is a chick who goes by "Violet Summers" on * and insta.

    Another tip-off: pics are way too polished and professional.

  13. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Back when I was doing Seeking seriously, I had dinner with at least 6 or 8 that had Connecticut Connecticut in their profile. Beded 3 of them. Chatted with others who were willing but too expensive. You're limiting your possibilities with that attitude. They are not all fakes.

    Blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100%.
    You must be retired. I don't have that kind of time, especially since I don't live in Connecticut. First meets, I make them come to a location of my choice and it's never dinner (don't have that kind of time) I'll take an expensive Homerun over a time wasting flake.

  14. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Back when I was doing Seeking seriously, I had dinner with at least 6 or 8 that had Connecticut Connecticut in their profile. Beded 3 of them. Chatted with others who were willing but too expensive. You're limiting your possibilities with that attitude. They are not all fakes.

    Blue.
    I agree with you 100%.

  15. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    At this point I don't even need to send a message and ask anything. It's more like the way the profile itself is set up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-b8eef46c978e this is fake and it doesn't even say Connecticut, Connecticut.
    Back when I was doing Seeking seriously, I had dinner with at least 6 or 8 that had Connecticut Connecticut in their profile. Beded 3 of them. Chatted with others who were willing but too expensive. You're limiting your possibilities with that attitude. They are not all fakes.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape