Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 32170
-
07-05-22 16:43 #21775Regular Member

Posts: 4Thumb up on this
Same thought for her.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 16:35 #21774Senior Member

Posts: 49My bad missed spell check
Sorry fellas didn't spell check before the post. It's one of "the" ladies at FHOH definitely not 10. Only 3-4 max but only 2-3 offering massages.
Originally Posted by WorlHopk
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:53 #21773Regular Member

Posts: 14http://hhspa.co/
Originally Posted by HerbB
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:45 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 66Link
https://hhspa.co/
Originally Posted by HerbB
[View Original Post]
Same one.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:16 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 89Milo's Makeover
Went by Milo's a couple of weeks ago, it was closed with a sign that said reopening under new management. Anyone visit recently. Hoping for an updated lineup.
-
07-05-22 12:51 #21770Regular Member

Posts: 8For Him Or Her
For him or her.
Originally Posted by HerbB
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 22:13 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 93Fhoh
Sorry folks,
Probably sounds like a silly question, but I just saw the mention of FHOH, which I have never heard of.
Can somebody please enlighten a fellow monger? Don't find any place on RubM that could fit. (link?
-
07-04-22 21:56 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 740Ok a dumb question is the FHOH spa
At 777X Leesburg pike or am I confused with another place.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by WorlHopk
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 11:10 #21767Regular Member

Posts: 7Never 10 at FHOH
FHOH has never had more than 4 and never more than 2 or 3 working at a time. Occasionally there is a receptionist.
Originally Posted by LowKey12
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 08:39 #21766Senior Member

Posts: 131Sweet Candy
I reviewed "Sweet Candy" last year, she wasn't 36 DD then, and they didn't look or feel natural. Limited touching when I wouldn't tip what she wanted. Massage was very light with lots of oil. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 08:21 #21765Senior Member

Posts: 84Nalee
Is Nalee still only seeing her regular customers? (When she's here, of course).
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
I've always wanted to see her, but she's had that rule for the past few years, and I don't think she's flexible on it.
-
07-04-22 08:11 #21764Senior Member

Posts: 327Nalee
I think she's still out of the country.
Originally Posted by BoatMan3
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 00:33 #21763Senior Member

Posts: 119Nalee
I'm going to be in NOVA for a few days. Does anyone know if NALEE is still active?
Thanks.
-
07-03-22 19:19 #21762Senior Member

Posts: 258Magi
I saw her yesterday and my service was identical to yours. There was a subtle hint to bring more money next time for more service. No specifics mentioned. I will likely repeat.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 16:53 #21761Senior Member

Posts: 304No pain no gain Candy is a star
I have only been with no pain no gain Candy and I can attest that she is sexy, fit, curvy, and skilled in massage. Expect a CMT level rub for the session. She offers extras, but they are secondary to the massage and worth it. Get the nuru experience for $260 and leave happy. Her ad is:
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html
Go TOFTT and report back on the other Candy.









Reply With Quote





