Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21792

    Never 10 at FHOH

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey12  [View Original Post]
    FHOH has ten there now?
    FHOH has never had more than 4 and never more than 2 or 3 working at a time. Occasionally there is a receptionist.

  2. #21791

    Sweet Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDk07  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I noticed there are two different candys in the Tysons area according to these two ads.

    Question is, who is better? Who has bigger better natural boobs?

    What are the differences? Who is hotter?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22476995.html
    I reviewed "Sweet Candy" last year, she wasn't 36 DD then, and they didn't look or feel natural. Limited touching when I wouldn't tip what she wanted. Massage was very light with lots of oil. Would not recommend.

  3. #21790

    Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I think she's still out of the country.
    Is Nalee still only seeing her regular customers? (When she's here, of course).

    I've always wanted to see her, but she's had that rule for the past few years, and I don't think she's flexible on it.

  4. #21789

    Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatMan3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in NOVA for a few days. Does anyone know if NALEE is still active?

    Thanks.
    I think she's still out of the country.

  5. #21788

    Nalee

    I'm going to be in NOVA for a few days. Does anyone know if NALEE is still active?

    Thanks.

  6. #21787

    Magi

    Quote Originally Posted by Barlon  [View Original Post]
    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22507692.html

    Was able to get a same day appointment with magi for an hour. Price was 130 for a full body. I arrive at the location which is inside a office building surrounded by a small plaza. She opens the door and she matches the photos. Nice 40 old Latina MILF with a good ass. No TS just a massage table in her room with oil and wipes. She's a very quite person, probably because English is her second language but gave me a great massage uninterrupted for about 45 minutes. She got some strength to her too because she got every nook and cranny on my body. The only extra I got was a HJ but she did hint for some more options next visit. Overall I will be returning to Magi, for the price and quality you can't pass it up.
    I saw her yesterday and my service was identical to yours. There was a subtle hint to bring more money next time for more service. No specifics mentioned. I will likely repeat.

  7. #21786

    No pain no gain Candy is a star

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDk07  [View Original Post]
    Can someone answer this question?
    I have only been with no pain no gain Candy and I can attest that she is sexy, fit, curvy, and skilled in massage. Expect a CMT level rub for the session. She offers extras, but they are secondary to the massage and worth it. Get the nuru experience for $260 and leave happy. Her ad is:

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html

    Go TOFTT and report back on the other Candy.

  8. #21785

    10 women at FHOH?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkinhne  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've seen this one and she's not the worse but definitely in the GILF range. Menu is limited guys. Save the funds and head a floor up to see one of ten ladies at FHOH. Menu about the same but better looks fo sho. Too bad Leah left and Sandra is more / less out of the game.
    FHOH has ten there now?

  9. #21784

    Emma

    Agreed. I've seen this one and she's not the worse but definitely in the GILF range. Menu is limited guys. Save the funds and head a floor up to see one of ten ladies at FHOH. Menu about the same but better looks fo sho. Too bad Leah left and Sandra is more / less out of the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    In terms of a BBW there's no way I'm putting her at at 1 on the body. There are MUCH worse bbw's with small tits and huge ripples of cellulite on a belly that sticks out way past the tits. I'd call that a 1/10.2/10 in the looks would basically be one of the ugliest girls you've ever seen. I'm not putting her in that category.

    I look at it like all women are going somewhere on the scale of 1-10. No way she's the ugliest girl with the nastiest body that I've ever layed eyes on.

    But to each his own.

  10. #21783
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDk07  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I noticed there are two different candys in the Tysons area according to these two ads.

    Question is, who is better? Who has bigger better natural boobs?

    What are the differences? Who is hotter?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22476995.html
    Can someone answer this question?

  11. #21782

    Remi, again

    Second session with Remi yesterday.

    Did 60 minutes. Sound massage with a mix of Thai and deep tissue.

    On flip, sweet offers. Opted for standard nova.

    Highly recommend.

    Be safe. Out.

  12. #21781
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesPotter  [View Original Post]
    Hello, can I have the address for Joyce in Chantilly.
    She does not live in this area. She is from NY and occasionally comes down to the area working out of a hotel. She isn't going to be back in the area for a while.

  13. #21780

    In this case, it is just a parked car

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

    Just so y'all know.
    I had an appt this past week at Magic. The car was parked in the same parking area. Nothing unusual. Always smart to be aware of your surroundings.

    My visit to Magic however was unusual (although the massage was very well done, nothing in the experience was magical at all -- it was mundane). I will most likely visit other nearby massage places before repeating.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  14. #21779
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

    Just so y'all know.
    That car has been sitting out there last few weeks. Doubt it's related, but I also decided to try another place.

  15. #21778

    Warning

    Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

    Just so y'all know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape