Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15988

    Need Some Help.

    Anyone knowing what's going on with Valerie Vixen (AKA Native American Princess) or how to contact her. She has posted frequently the last two months under both names. Until last week she was posting a cell ending in 0059. Her most recent (the last week) she's posted a number ending in 7649. No response from the first and the second connected to Red in Lansing who didn't know a Valerie or NAP. Anyone know what her current status or cell is? Thanks a bunch in advance.

  2. #15987
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigshot  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for quite awhile but starting to feel better sometimes and I felt like playing the other day. I texted 4 different ladies and the first one to reply was Allison. I had seen her before and although she wasn't my first choice she gets the job done.

    It has always been easy for me to schedule with her although this time when I was already on my way she wants me to get condoms. This really bugs me but I stopped anyway. She is a small spinner who didn't waste any time. Short covered BJ doesn't do it for me so she climbs aboard. Finish missionary and out with no problem. I could definitely tell she was on something this time. While I may repeat even if she is not my first choice, her being strung out will make me think twice next time.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/280826510383
    I don't know how long you have been seeing her, and certainly none of my business but I can tell you the last several years, that is her normal state. Arish is a member of this site and I followed his lead for a long time, finally I couldn't resist anymore. I can only imagine what she looked like at 20, of course you could say that about a lot of providers.

  3. #15986

    Tamara

    Did Tamara change her phone number or decide to not meet with new people? I have recently tried texting her but did not get any responses.

  4. #15985

    Nessa

    I saw Nessa last week, top notch experience! There was a little bit of the "10 minutes" routine, but not bad. If you're into curvy you'll enjoy her.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/846694239724

  5. #15984

    Allison

    I have been out of the game for quite awhile but starting to feel better sometimes and I felt like playing the other day. I texted 4 different ladies and the first one to reply was Allison. I had seen her before and although she wasn't my first choice she gets the job done.

    It has always been easy for me to schedule with her although this time when I was already on my way she wants me to get condoms. This really bugs me but I stopped anyway. She is a small spinner who didn't waste any time. Short covered BJ doesn't do it for me so she climbs aboard. Finish missionary and out with no problem. I could definitely tell she was on something this time. While I may repeat even if she is not my first choice, her being strung out will make me think twice next time.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/280826510383

  6. #15983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna

    Woke up to Jenna flashing me this morning.

    Flashed me her Drivers License.

    It's my birthday, cum blow off some fireworks in me!

    Told her my wife is with me all day, want to meet her too? Nope! Unless she's fun and kinky too. I said Nope!

    If you can't blow off inside her today, send her a Birthday wish.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/731446686834

  7. #15982

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Leona. She used to be a streetwalker. I never picked her up, so I don't if she has decent service.
    Zero reviews.

  8. #15981

    Leona

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a name on this one so I can search for reviews?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/548559293347
    Yep that's her. If you like donating without busting a nut she's the one for you. She used to be a streetwalker but carries a knife and robs people with her pimp.

  9. #15980
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a name on this one so I can search for reviews?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/548559293347
    Her name is Leona. She used to be a streetwalker. I never picked her up, so I don't if she has decent service.

  10. #15979

    Anyone gave a name

    Anyone have a name on this one so I can search for reviews?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/548559293347

  11. #15978

    Spinner

    Heading to GR this week. What are the best spinners around.

  12. #15977
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part. Another example of that is Lexi Reign. Advertising there for $450 when she was half of that previously on STG.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexireign

    But others are still reasonably priced on tryst. Sarah from Bbu is popular and reasonably priced.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sjp

    Cassidy James is one who is well worth the cost of admission. I'm typically a one hour appointment guy, but she is a whirling dervish and half hour is about all my red-meat filled heart can handle.

    https://tryst.link/massage/cassidy69james

    Enjoy.

    G2.
    The last 2 make it a point to say no full service. Will they do full service and they are just trying to be safe?

  13. #15976
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorse  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to meet up again with Jasmine (over by Godfrey and market) Great visit as per usual. I had to ask her to hold back a bit on the head voodoo that she do, so I could make it to the main event. Sweet girl who has always been on time squeaky clean and a Tigress once the action starts. She has just recently run into expensive car repair bills. I thought what a great opportunity for the mongers who have written stellar reviews on her, to show one of GR finest some gratitude. Give her a shout, set something up, don't negotiate (fact is give a nice tip to show your chivalrous side if you are at a spot where you are comfortable financially) if you are not so, relax and don't get your panties in a knot. Not trying to tell you how to spend your dough. Just appealing to those that can. Be Safe T. H. Out.
    It's hard to tip when you never know her rate. She never post her rate and when you think you know it she will change it on you.

  14. #15975

    Ashley

    Has anyone seen Ashley From out of town with 646 area code. Looks like a hot spinner going to take the plung possibly but I always like a heads up on any info. I thought someone posted a while back but I couldn't find anything.

  15. #15974

    Heathergirl on Tryst "The MILF Next Door"

    I don't think she is the "Heather" mentioned in other posts on here. Has anyone tried her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/heathergirl

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape