Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 32178
-
07-03-22 19:19 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 258Magi
I saw her yesterday and my service was identical to yours. There was a subtle hint to bring more money next time for more service. No specifics mentioned. I will likely repeat.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 16:53 #21767Senior Member

Posts: 304No pain no gain Candy is a star
I have only been with no pain no gain Candy and I can attest that she is sexy, fit, curvy, and skilled in massage. Expect a CMT level rub for the session. She offers extras, but they are secondary to the massage and worth it. Get the nuru experience for $260 and leave happy. Her ad is:
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html
Go TOFTT and report back on the other Candy.
-
07-03-22 13:26 #21766Regular Member

Posts: 2110 women at FHOH?
FHOH has ten there now?
Originally Posted by Dunkinhne
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:11 #21765Senior Member

Posts: 49Emma
Agreed. I've seen this one and she's not the worse but definitely in the GILF range. Menu is limited guys. Save the funds and head a floor up to see one of ten ladies at FHOH. Menu about the same but better looks fo sho. Too bad Leah left and Sandra is more / less out of the game.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 11:58 #21764Senior Member

Posts: 79Can someone answer this question?
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 09:57 #21763Senior Member

Posts: 169Remi, again
Second session with Remi yesterday.
Did 60 minutes. Sound massage with a mix of Thai and deep tissue.
On flip, sweet offers. Opted for standard nova.
Highly recommend.
Be safe. Out.
-
07-03-22 09:03 #21762Senior Member

Posts: 912She does not live in this area. She is from NY and occasionally comes down to the area working out of a hotel. She isn't going to be back in the area for a while.
Originally Posted by JamesPotter
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 22:18 #21761Senior Member

Posts: 427In this case, it is just a parked car
I had an appt this past week at Magic. The car was parked in the same parking area. Nothing unusual. Always smart to be aware of your surroundings.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
My visit to Magic however was unusual (although the massage was very well done, nothing in the experience was magical at all -- it was mundane). I will most likely visit other nearby massage places before repeating.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
07-02-22 15:13 #21760Senior Member

Posts: 63That car has been sitting out there last few weeks. Doubt it's related, but I also decided to try another place.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 11:04 #21759Senior Member

Posts: 229Warning
Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.
Just so y'all know.
-
07-02-22 10:48 #21758Regular Member

Posts: 22Visiting the Area
Hello, can I have the address for Joyce in Chantilly.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 02:57 #21757Senior Member

Posts: 123Therapy Angel
A. Buddy. Of mine was passing thru NOVA and took your suggestions to visit Angel Therapy last week where he was greeted by Anna.
She was described as a late 30's slender, leggy Asian woman who was probably Chinese or Korean. She spoke very good English and offered him a table shower but he turned it down and opting to start the $. 8 hour massage. He said the massage was great, enough firmness and she found a bunch of knots, and one of the better ones he's gotten from a MP. Not much tease until late in the game and on flip offered a nude HJ for $. 0. She explained to him no FS or BJ, but let him roam all over and finger inside. Anna was pretty attractive, fit, tall, and with decent sized boobs. She took directions well to get just the right spot to add the fun climax on top of the great massage for a full hour of fun. He washed up afterwards on the shower, by himself since he was out of time.
My buddy had a great time and highly recommends Anna at Angel Therapy before she returns up north. Total damage was. 8 (house) + $. 0 +. 2 extra tip; $$ total.
-
07-01-22 19:01 #21756Regular Member

Posts: 16Old times
Back then she charged $. 2 for hh $. 6 for h.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
After covid she charged more.
I miss her tho, hope she comeback soon.
-
07-01-22 17:39 #21755Senior Member

Posts: 79Two candys in tysons area- which one is better?
Hi,
I noticed there are two different candys in the Tysons area according to these two ads.
Question is, who is better? Who has bigger better natural boobs?
What are the differences? Who is hotter?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22476995.html
-
07-01-22 17:14 #21754Senior Member

Posts: 1482Garage
If it's the girl that made you park in the garage and guided you up once you parked, I thing she left. I saw her a few times more than a year ago. Last few times I tried I got no response and then I saw her number pop up in ads out west like phx and LA. I don't have that same burner but I will try to see if I have the number stashed somewhere.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






