Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18614
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, got to hand it to them for being creative on building a separate site and write up all legit content.

    But they are a scam. Never, Never send a deposit to stg or non proven sites. I had fun texting back and forth until they get pissed and tell you off

    With TNA down, this might be good slowing down inflation.
    This doesn't really describe them as a scam. I mean it reads like you assumed they're a scam because they asked for a deposit, so you fucked with them until they got pissed. Not exactly proof of a scam. Did you give them a deposit and get ghosted?

    Can anyone say / admit they gave them a deposit and got ghosted? I'm genuinely curious. I was close to pulling the trigger but I too have a rule about giving girls deposits so I don't know.

  2. #18613
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me half that, then dropped 40 off. Really would like to see her, been wanting to for a while. But I have some one similar build perhaps slightly larger for 100. Plus I'm playing Fortnite rn.
    If she asked $200 or so for BBFS I'd definitely have gone for it. Again, she seemed really nice and gave a very good BBBJ, so there's a decent chance BBFS would be good too.

  3. #18612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. The pix are her, but you can't tell how big she is. I don't remember her being that fat, but she's definitely stocky.

    When I asked her about BBFS, she said something like, 'Not unless you give me, like, $400 or something', so I just got a very nice BBBJCIM for about $80 I think.

    She seemed really nice when I saw her, but I wouldn't pay that much for BBFS. If you happen to be nearby she's definitely worth seeing for a BBBJ.
    She quoted me half that, then dropped 40 off. Really would like to see her, been wanting to for a while. But I have some one similar build perhaps slightly larger for 100. Plus I'm playing Fortnite rn.

  4. #18611
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/748824440813 100 hh special, google search shows she usually throws out specials, anyone experienced her?
    I saw her a few years ago. The pix are her, but you can't tell how big she is. I don't remember her being that fat, but she's definitely stocky.

    When I asked her about BBFS, she said something like, 'Not unless you give me, like, $400 or something', so I just got a very nice BBBJCIM for about $80 I think.

    She seemed really nice when I saw her, but I wouldn't pay that much for BBFS. If you happen to be nearby she's definitely worth seeing for a BBBJ.

  5. #18610

    Left a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/562-519-1638

    Mamiichulaa.

    Confirmed follows the topic of the thread. Just came over groomed and asked in person with a little extra tip. She asked if I was clean and that was basically it. Best GFE I've seen so far.
    Just saw her for the second time and she has really fallen in looks compared to the first time I saw her. Those damn substances have gotten ahold of another good one. Will be the last time I see her unless she cleans up. Hope she gets better.

  6. #18609
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. The real person is extremely different. Prepare to be very disappointed.
    I have clicked in that one more than a few times and keep hearing the advice that holds me back. A) them are crazy eyes B) I think the tits draw you in C) not as she appears based on previous feedback.

    Am I following what you are putting down?

  7. #18608

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/748824440813 100 hh special, google search shows she usually throws out specials, anyone experienced her?
    I saw her. The real person is extremely different. Prepare to be very disappointed.

  8. #18607

    Passes and Failures

    This topic has been straying away from actually giving intel for a pretty hot minute. The other site being down is good as the desperation from no safety net will drive the GPS down for a bit and I've already seen some post on mega / stg for the first time. Personally wouldn't care if it ever came back. The pricing standard was hitting a point of being way too dang high even if it was for the topic of this thread which I usually learn it isn't.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/562-519-1638

    Mamiichulaa.

    Confirmed follows the topic of the thread. Just came over groomed and asked in person with a little extra tip. She asked if I was clean and that was basically it. Best GFE I've seen so far. YMMV.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...0/878593390185

    Bella.

    To say the room she was using was sketchy would be an understatement. Shares it with a lady friend who doesn't provide (you wouldn't' really want her to tbh). Hard no on the subject, not even if I offered for more. Good at rcg. One of the few I know to do her own thrusts in that position. Others seem to have better luck.

    I haven't seen msdaniellaPatrick but she has a friend I saw that did the topic of this board but I really, really wouldn't recommend seeing either of them unless you have a lot of time to burn. When I did finally get to see her friend she seemed really awkward I think cause she actually is new to this hobby. The time itself wasn't bad but I think her normal prices are high for what's on offer.

    With the other site being down we need more people to TOFTT rather than just asking constantly. That or using search a bit more. I question if people are legitimate also but I almost never really ask here cause I'm sure someone has reviewed them on this site somewhere. Whether by name, location, or physical description.

  9. #18606

    Kinky Kittens. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this advertisement a lot lately in STG posts. Is this legitimate or has anyone seen these folks?

    STG Post: https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...0/117002308443.

    Website: https://8642c7d5ed84.godaddysites.com/.
    Yeah, got to hand it to them for being creative on building a separate site and write up all legit content.

    But they are a scam. Never, Never send a deposit to stg or non proven sites. I had fun texting back and forth until they get pissed and tell you off

    With TNA down, this might be good slowing down inflation.

  10. #18605

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Maneiiioo  [View Original Post]
    What's up why'all, got two providers both agreed to bb, white one is 25 bucks extra for it, the other I guess it's included in her rate. Anyways was wondering if anybody seen these two chicks. Attached their posts below. They both quoted me 150 half hour BBFS.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-msog/47584386

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-wet/47444854
    I see the sumo and STG gals are getting some luv here now that tna is down! LOL.

    There are a few gems on there and reasonable too. Also some druggies and robs. Usasexguide and tna is like pb and j. We need each other, as much as we rag on them LOL. Now my days are bored since I can't read the alerts and stupid reviews. Sorry for the rant!

  11. #18604

    Info

    Anyone have some info on this chick she been posting for a while?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/85160858

  12. #18603
    Agreed to bb over text. Does anyone have any experience?

    https://port-angeles.skipthegames.co...r/616410199650

  13. #18602

    Intel on this beauty with specials

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/748824440813 100 hh special, google search shows she usually throws out specials, anyone experienced her?

  14. #18601

    Posts: 6 Anybody met these two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maneiiioo  [View Original Post]
    What's up why'all, got two providers both agreed to bb, white one is 25 bucks extra for it, the other I guess it's included in her rate. Anyways was wondering if anybody seen these two chicks. Attached their posts below. They both quoted me 150 half hour BBFS.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-msog/47584386

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-wet/47444854
    Second one is Remi and the first one is a ripoff. (She gave me a room number. I went there and gave her the donation. She announced this was someone else's room and they were coming back, but she'd use the donation to get a room. Blah, blah, blah.).

  15. #18600
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneiiioo  [View Original Post]
    What's up why'all, got two providers both agreed to bb, white one is 25 bucks extra for it, the other I guess it's included in her rate. Anyways was wondering if anybody seen these two chicks. Attached their posts below. They both quoted me 150 half hour BBFS.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-msog/47584386

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-wet/47444854
    The first one is much larger in person, but does provide what you're asking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape