Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 59503
-
07-03-22 09:40 #49063Senior Member

Posts: 63Neon fusion
Anyone had any experience with this place? 10 am-5 am hours make it sound interesting.
-
07-03-22 00:58 #49062Regular Member

Posts: 2Bali in Gainesville
Anyone tried Bali? Is the service as good as Terrachi?
-
07-03-22 00:53 #49061Regular Member

Posts: 2Bali Massage Gainesville
Anyone tried this spot? Will the service be as good as terrachi?
-
07-02-22 23:35 #49060Senior Member

Posts: 1456Wawa / quality
Ok, just my experiences been to both a few times, wawa is a little fancier and tends to have more girls working at 1 time, they tend to be older, but they do have a younger one rotate in once in a while.
Originally Posted by Jeremy8
[View Original Post]
Quality is not quite as dressy and has less girls, I've not seen a younger one there but still not bad.
Wawa can give you a "lineup" if you go at a time that's not too busy, say 9 pm on a weeknight? They are open 24/7 I would personally choose wawa, but quality is nice too.
I don't think one has better girls over the other, just wawa has a better selection.
-
07-02-22 11:50 #49059

Posts: 682Feeling defeated?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 10:33 #49058Senior Member

Posts: 4061Honestly I don't even care anymore.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
Next topic!!
-
07-02-22 09:25 #49057Senior Member

Posts: 162Mia at Sunny Day
Stopped by Sunny Day on Lower Roswell rd thinking about Kelly the librarian, unfortunately she was busy and I got Mia instead. Mia is about late 30's, skinny short hair. Massage was very good with a little teasing here there. Her English was above average for a camp girl, we did have a little conversation during the hour. After the flip she gave me a look and I smile, she took care of little ravens with no questions ask. Enjoyable stay, will repeat when I'm in the area.
-
07-01-22 22:31 #49056Banned Member

Posts: 2410I know what I said and I clarified Lehua wasn't in the mall. Do you even know what you're talking about?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:17 #49055Senior Member

Posts: 4061Because you said this:
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
LeHua, it's not in the mall: https://lehua-spa.com/spas..
-
07-01-22 19:41 #49054Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Did you forget you already said that?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 18:18 #49053Senior Member

Posts: 4061Q used to have a girl named Cindy there. She was short and average looking but wore a dress that only had thongs underneath. Her ass felt so soft. I used to get a massage from Joanna (who I think is still there, just gotten uglier every year) and then on the flip if they weren't busy her and Cindy would give me a 4 hand HJ.
Originally Posted by BMack26
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 11:44 #49052Senior Member

Posts: 240Luna at Mei Mei Massage
After hearing some chatter from a couple of buddies, I decided to take a session at Mei Mei before joining other friends at a Braves game last week.
When I arrived, I drew Luna who accompanied me to a room. Luna is 5'2, skinny, B cup, long hair to the waist and in her 30's.
I undressed and laid down on the massage table without any cover-up or towel. When Luna returned, she gave me a nice pat on my bottom to start thing off. She asked "How do you like it?" and I told her, very very gentle and soft.
Luna really gives a very nice massage and asked occasionally if I was enjoying it. When it was time to turnover, she did an excellent job and clearly was not in a hurry at all. Unfortunately, my finish came about all too quickly, I just couldn't control it when Luna got me to that point of no return.
I will return and enjoy this nice massage shop and fun girls before my next Braves game in about a week. $60+$60 / $120 Total.
-
07-01-22 08:48 #49051Senior Member

Posts: 63Q Massage
I've never tried LeHua because they looked too legit, but as for Q-Massage, I received a CBJ there once. It was within a year of them 1st opening. I was expecting a standard HJ finish. She pointed to my junk and I nodded my head. Then she started a CBJ. I went back two more times and did not see the same lady and only received a HJ. I went there maybe a year ago to test the waters again and was disappointed by the looks of the person working. Standard massage with HJ. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:51 #49050Senior Member

Posts: 4061At Cumberland Mall upstairs by the escalators there are 3 people wearing blue shirts and khakis. They offer massages in those reverse kinda massage chairs. I don't know if they represent LeHua but LeHua is close to the mall.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:42 #49049Banned Member

Posts: 2410The former.
Originally Posted by Jeremy8
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




