Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 59491
-
07-01-22 08:48 #49051Senior Member

Posts: 63Q Massage
I've never tried LeHua because they looked too legit, but as for Q-Massage, I received a CBJ there once. It was within a year of them 1st opening. I was expecting a standard HJ finish. She pointed to my junk and I nodded my head. Then she started a CBJ. I went back two more times and did not see the same lady and only received a HJ. I went there maybe a year ago to test the waters again and was disappointed by the looks of the person working. Standard massage with HJ. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:51 #49050Senior Member

Posts: 4061At Cumberland Mall upstairs by the escalators there are 3 people wearing blue shirts and khakis. They offer massages in those reverse kinda massage chairs. I don't know if they represent LeHua but LeHua is close to the mall.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:42 #49049Banned Member

Posts: 2410The former.
Originally Posted by Jeremy8
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:49 #49048Senior Member

Posts: 73Massage Legend
Stopped by Massage Legend the other day. Called about 30 minutes aheadd to sure it was avail. Answerd Miki? Or Niki? Very slim wtih mask, bob hair.
Language barrier but enough to manage -- medium? Good? Ok! Massage was good and full hour, not too much teasing and left satisfied. 60/60.
-
06-30-22 15:28 #49047Regular Member

Posts: 5Help please
Who has the better girls wawa or quality?
-
06-30-22 12:49 #49046Senior Member

Posts: 462Thanks for the info
Thanks, I'm hoping to get there. Will report back with my experience.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 12:39 #49045Banned Member

Posts: 2410There are some good reports on Mia and Kelly at Massage Spring.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 11:30 #49044Senior Member

Posts: 4061Anna must not be there anymore. I just went there to get a card. Asked if a girl name Anna was there and the lady there told me no and gave me a strange look. Maybe she is or maybe she is not. I don't know. Did not want to have a massage since I just left from Sisi. If you really want to know my experience there let me know and I will post it. But it's the same as my last one. Except Tiffany did some back walking.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 11:25 #49043Banned Member

Posts: 2410LeHua, it's not in the mall: https://lehua-spa.com/spas.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Q. usually keeps the door locked, so you have to call t get in.
-
06-30-22 09:47 #49042Senior Member

Posts: 798I second that. They have the spinner type you're looking for Sanders. Just bring extra cash $$.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 09:28 #49041Senior Member

Posts: 1456You can find some rub and tugs within a short drive but not likely to find a cute spinner nearby. The only place that might have something even close would probably be massage legend (from previous reports on here) and that would not be "nearby" by any means.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:16 #49040Senior Member

Posts: 594Don't know if there's anything at all right around there, but Ivy on Cheshire Bridge Road is around 10-15 minutes away by car. It's in the same little shopping strip as Taqueria Del Sol.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 23:08 #49039Senior Member

Posts: 462Visiting
Here from Michigan for a few days staying near fox theater on peach Street.
Where can I get a basic rub and tug from a cute spinner nearby?
Thanks Sn.
-
06-29-22 22:47 #49038Senior Member

Posts: 4061No FS at Li. Not even a BJ. Lily don't play that with her girls.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 22:46 #49037Senior Member

Posts: 4061LeHua? The place where they wear blue shirt and khakis? They be offering massages in the Cumberland Mall but it's in one of those chairs you put your face in. Thought this place was super legit.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
When was Q known for BJ or FS? I could actually see that since that place gets no business and the woman there is hella ugly.












Reply With Quote




