Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 59492
-
07-03-22 14:16 #49067Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's the former location of PM spa, someone gave a positive report several pages page.
Originally Posted by ARandyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 11:20 #49066Regular Member

Posts: 18Neon fusion
They don't do massages they just do the fun part that normally comes after. You can do $$ for 30 minutes no extra tipping and have fun. 300 for a hour is probably more time than you want but that's all you pay unless you are feeling generous.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 11:05 #49065Senior Member

Posts: 111Sage in snellville
Hey men. Just FYI. This place is legit. Should have known when I walked in the door and it was all curtains. But I have had adventures before in the mall So I have it a try. She told me to put my underwear back on first. So 30 minutes later I'm gone and looking for another shop.
-
07-03-22 10:08 #49064Senior Member

Posts: 367No Massage Here
https://nfbodyart.com/
Originally Posted by ARandyGuy
[View Original Post]
From their FAQ: Is this a massage parlor? "We do not give massages. ".
Their offering is body painting under black lights. It's pretty pricey at 300 per hour plus what you might dole out for "upgrades". I expect you wouldn't walk out of there for less than 500. Regardless it isn't a massage parlor nor spa.
-
07-03-22 09:40 #49063Senior Member

Posts: 63Neon fusion
Anyone had any experience with this place? 10 am-5 am hours make it sound interesting.
-
07-03-22 00:58 #49062Regular Member

Posts: 2Bali in Gainesville
Anyone tried Bali? Is the service as good as Terrachi?
-
07-03-22 00:53 #49061Regular Member

Posts: 2Bali Massage Gainesville
Anyone tried this spot? Will the service be as good as terrachi?
-
07-02-22 23:35 #49060Senior Member

Posts: 1456Wawa / quality
Ok, just my experiences been to both a few times, wawa is a little fancier and tends to have more girls working at 1 time, they tend to be older, but they do have a younger one rotate in once in a while.
Originally Posted by Jeremy8
[View Original Post]
Quality is not quite as dressy and has less girls, I've not seen a younger one there but still not bad.
Wawa can give you a "lineup" if you go at a time that's not too busy, say 9 pm on a weeknight? They are open 24/7 I would personally choose wawa, but quality is nice too.
I don't think one has better girls over the other, just wawa has a better selection.
-
07-02-22 11:50 #49059

Posts: 682Feeling defeated?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 10:33 #49058Senior Member

Posts: 4061Honestly I don't even care anymore.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
Next topic!!
-
07-02-22 09:25 #49057Senior Member

Posts: 162Mia at Sunny Day
Stopped by Sunny Day on Lower Roswell rd thinking about Kelly the librarian, unfortunately she was busy and I got Mia instead. Mia is about late 30's, skinny short hair. Massage was very good with a little teasing here there. Her English was above average for a camp girl, we did have a little conversation during the hour. After the flip she gave me a look and I smile, she took care of little ravens with no questions ask. Enjoyable stay, will repeat when I'm in the area.
-
07-01-22 22:31 #49056Banned Member

Posts: 2410I know what I said and I clarified Lehua wasn't in the mall. Do you even know what you're talking about?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:17 #49055Senior Member

Posts: 4061Because you said this:
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
LeHua, it's not in the mall: https://lehua-spa.com/spas..
-
07-01-22 19:41 #49054Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Did you forget you already said that?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 18:18 #49053Senior Member

Posts: 4061Q used to have a girl named Cindy there. She was short and average looking but wore a dress that only had thongs underneath. Her ass felt so soft. I used to get a massage from Joanna (who I think is still there, just gotten uglier every year) and then on the flip if they weren't busy her and Cindy would give me a 4 hand HJ.
Originally Posted by BMack26
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






