Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 1775 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25729
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately? I have been trying for a year with no luck. To simple her head game. One review I read, said she could suck a golf ball threw a straw.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/344338535996
    Was surprised to read the bad reviews. When I saw her at least 5 years ago, she was great. Was a lot slimmer then and wore a yellow dress.

  2. #25728

    Good Looking Out

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I suppose YMMV is what applies here, but she's one of the worst I've ever seen. Like you, it took forever to finally see her but when I did, I wish I hadn't. She smelled and the head was nothing special, I was really disappointed.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll be moving on to try someone else.

  3. #25727
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    It's becoming more and more apparent that the majority on here have more of an allegiance to these girls than this supposed bro club. It's rather hilarious.
    Oh save yourself the pity party. It's not rocket science. I got her number from a SM who offered to give out her number in his review. I called the number, made the appointment, had the visit, did not ask her if I have permission to give out her number, and wrote a positive review of my experience. My lacking permission to give out a number does not give me any particular allegiance to a girl, or mean I neglect to the bro club. Grow up.

  4. #25726
    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Foxy is only in town for 2 more days. She's available tonight. She has new # so hmu for her digits.
    She's been saying that for months LOL.

  5. #25725

    One of my worst experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately? I have been trying for a year with no luck. To simple her head game. One review I read, said she could suck a golf ball threw a straw.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/344338535996
    I suppose YMMV is what applies here, but she's one of the worst I've ever seen. Like you, it took forever to finally see her but when I did, I wish I hadn't. She smelled and the head was nothing special, I was really disappointed.

  6. #25724

    Foxxy

    Hey Foxy is only in town for 2 more days. She's available tonight. She has new # so hmu for her digits.

  7. #25723

    Taryn

    Hey guys Taryn asked me to post she hasa room & is available tonight. SM hit me up if you need her #.

  8. #25722
    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    So I understand the excitement for Taryn. But why post so many reviews of her if no one can share the number? Again I've had UTRs that told me to hold the number for select people but they weren't talked about as often. Just curious, glad the other SMs are enjoying her company (from someone looking at the other kids have fun outside playing with the most exclusive girl in town). Not a criticism of anyone in particular.
    It's becoming more and more apparent that the majority on here have more of an allegiance to these girls than this supposed bro club. It's rather hilarious.

  9. #25721
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times and to me she's a dime a dozen. I remember when she had all those scabie looking marks. She's cool tho but her being imo overly reviewed is most likely reviews for favors or her handler. Hey a dream needs advertising right.
    Agreed. Overrated. Saw her when she first got out. Sadly she's returned to her former life of drugs.

  10. #25720

    Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    So I understand the excitement for Taryn. But why post so many reviews of her if no one can share the number? Again I've had UTRs that told me to hold the number for select people but they weren't talked about as often. Just curious, glad the other SMs are enjoying her company (from someone looking at the other kids have fun outside playing with the most exclusive girl in town). Not a criticism of anyone in particular.
    I saw her a few times and to me she's a dime a dozen. I remember when she had all those scabie looking marks. She's cool tho but her being imo overly reviewed is most likely reviews for favors or her handler. Hey a dream needs advertising right.

  11. #25719

    Taryn

    So I understand the excitement for Taryn. But why post so many reviews of her if no one can share the number? Again I've had UTRs that told me to hold the number for select people but they weren't talked about as often. Just curious, glad the other SMs are enjoying her company (from someone looking at the other kids have fun outside playing with the most exclusive girl in town). Not a criticism of anyone in particular.

  12. #25718
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share Taryn digits??
    More I see her review more I want to see her. LOL senior members, please help.

  13. #25717
    Quote Originally Posted by RcLateNight87  [View Original Post]
    Is treasure worth the effort. I chatted with her a bit and she agreed to $. 40 to peg me. HHR. I don't usually do dreams unless I want a specific kink or fetish. Brothers if you know anyone that is willing to peg or give golden showers I would appreciate the info. Thank you and be safe out there gents.
    Quote Originally Posted by RcLateNight87  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on a provider that gives golden showers, pegging, rimming, or prostate milking at a reasonable price. I am not into African American Females. Just not attracted to them in a physical manner. Treasure agreed to it but someone had said she was crackhead when they saw her visiting Staxxx. I communicated with staxxx but she was not into the above wish list. I did hear she gives rim jobs thou. Thanks for the help Gentlemen be safe out there.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/907033880073
    Lynn would probably do that. My first visit she asked me questions for what type of stuff I was into, the conversation came up and sounded like she is open to giving golden showers but not receiving. Damage is $150/ hour. She's in her 40's, a little on the heavier side. She'd probably do the pegging for you too given some of the decor in the room but that'd be a conversation for you to have with her.

    love2relax dot com

  14. #25716

    Daphne

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Never really did it for me either! Inquired last year, everything I desired was an upsell, I just passed and saw one of my favorites in RVA.
    Thanks for the heads up. She looks really angry, which is never a good sign.

  15. #25715

    Taryn Cell #

    I had her cell #. Lost it when my burner app CoverMe was no longer available through Apple. I am a Sr Member in Norfolk / VB / Tidewater area. Would someone please dm me with her Cell #. I would be more than happy to reciprocate with a UTR or Low volume friend in this area. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape