Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24220

    Weekend trip with Saffy and Raylee

    Had a trip recently in Cincy. Saw Saffy and the experience was interesting to say the least. Pictures are accurate. She has a killer body (with abbs). However, she is a Butterface with Meh bbj and hygiene was also meh. Her incall location is very sketchy. She does not have dreads anymore but she does have an ankle bracelet. Heard some noises in the back which was probably her bf (she said it was cats LOL). Asked if greek is on table but she said no. Dreamed an hour but couldn't finish second round. Not an issue, I can be marathon man during second round. Would ramble and mumble a lot. Incoherent at times or maybe that's just her alt persona. Good for her price but I will not repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/saffy-es...cinnati-930190

    Saw Raylee. Very clean and safe incall hotel. She said sometime about usasg drama or something. Decent time and her cg is perfect. Ran over time and she didn't mind giving me extra 15 min. Always a good time whenever I am in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cinciraylee25

  2. #24219

    Dawn. Can Anyone Confirm She's An Actual Provider?

    Hey,

    I've seen some questions floating around but no answers. Can anyone confirm that Dawn is an actual provider?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/85211528

    Lots of posts, a few different #s, No reviews that I can find. Thanks for the help!

    -JC.

  3. #24218
    [Deleted by Admin]

  4. #24217

    Totally stealing that

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Kimmi Kandy
    Please do not be late for any reason!
    I am paying good money for your services. I expect your services to be on time.
    If you are five minutes late, I will not stay. Period.

    I'll be showered and clean when I see you; I expect the same of you.
    I am paying for your time. I am not paying to sit around. If you can't give me your address (and the room number) an hour before our appointment, don't make a date with me.

    I do not expect to pay for your time until I am almost ready to go.

    Finally, My name is not babe or hun. That's for street-walkers.
    For what I pay you, respect me and call me Jack.
    That's so good I'm stealing that. Except that I prefer to be called Sir .

  5. #24216

    Kimmi Kandy

    Kimmi Kandy

    She lives on the second floor of a residential house near Central Parkway (Clifton).
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7402620078
    For you cretins, the above link contains her contact info.
    She looks like her pictures and movies. They are all very recent.
    She has a lovely body for a 40-year-old-ish woman.
    Take off 10 pounds and have her do ab crunches. DYN-O-MITE!

    Easy to schedule. Just a couple of texts.
    ON-TIME.
    Few references are needed!

    Tell her you are a friend of Kenwood Jack.

    Incall is safe and clean! She seems to live there alone.
    The safety of the neighborhood seems fine during the day.

    Did we "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came) - it surely felt that way!
    There was a smoking smell in the place.
    Her attitude was positive about everything and quite refreshing.
    Skill: She gave it her all. I could not perform today!

    MENU: includes BBBJCIM, DEEP THROAT, GREEK, GFE, DATY, MFF, BREATH PLAY, FEMDOM, COSPLAY, many fetishes (just ask), restraints, FACE SITTING, light whips (not heavy into pain), PEGGING.
    Discuss CFS before your appointment.
    Is she a kisser? She is a great kisser. DFK.
    She squirts profusely
    What was her specialty? She likes to play the DOMME.
    She wants you to come back and is willing to do most anything.

    Overall pros: pleasant girl, great menu for a discerning man, safe incall,
    discreet opportunity for something different.
    Cost: $250 an hour. Less time is cheaper; more time is more.

    I will not repeat. Kenwood Jack's body may just be unable to perform.
    I highly recommend

    GREAT FACT OF THE DAY - A woman's squirt (any kind) is over 95% urine!.

    When conversing, Kimmi Kandy called me HUN!
    A typical faux pas of her genre.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenwood Jack  [View Original Post]
    Please do not be late for any reason!
    I am paying good money for your services. I expect your services to be on time.
    If you are five minutes late, I will not stay. Period.

    I'll be showered and clean when I see you; I expect the same of you.
    I am paying for your time. I am not paying to sit around. If you can't give me your address (and the room number) an hour before our appointment, don't make a date with me.

    I do not expect to pay for your time until I am almost ready to go.

    Finally, My name is not babe or hun. That's for street-walkers.
    For what I pay you, respect me and call me Jack.

  6. #24215

    Escort service

    Sorry, bad link. Here is the ad THE HOTTEST ESCORTS✦ ▊9610;9610;9610; ▊ ▊10022; BEST IN TOWN ▊9610;9610;9610;9610;OH✦ 800-526-2994.

  7. #24214

    Escort service

    Just seen this ad today https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/.../613026039287. Very similar to relax2 u back in the days. Anyone sample them yet? I frequent relax2 u back in the days and usually get the girls number after first meet. They used to have some hot girls working. I plan on toftt this week if no one have try it yet. Stay safe.

  8. #24213

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    Can't find anything on Minnie either.

    Anyone?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nnati/85252014
    I've text a couple times. Once in the last week. No response.

  9. #24212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Minnie

    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    Can't find anything on Minnie either.

    Anyone?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nnati/85252014
    The tattoo on her temple is the only one in every picture. This says some of the pics are from an earlier period. In what must be the most recent pic (Nike top,) she shows tattoos all over her arms and chest but her tits seem to have deflated. Hmmm Either way, I would also think TGTBT for Cinti. If she asks for an advance, do not be surprised.

    BAM.

  10. #24211

    Minnie

    Face looks familiar which may mean she's IG or something. Could be a phone filter but there are 3 different tat patterns in the pictures. But, hey, she might be the one. She's been posting under the same infp on LC for almost 3 months. TOFTT and let us know. We all like tits.

    Keep er movin.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    Can't find anything on Minnie either.

    Anyone?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nnati/85252014

  11. #24210

    Minnie

    Can't find anything on Minnie either.

    Anyone?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nnati/85252014

  12. #24209

  13. #24208

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She has a BF. He might act as a handler for her. A lot of these women are sweethearts in person but their handlers are a POS. When you send a deposit, you can never be sure if it is her requesting or someone booking for her. Same applies to the payment. Is she getting it or is it being skimmed by a druggie BF. On a regular basis we see posts like "I thought we were friends. I've been seeing her for years with no problems. When she asked for an advance/help/ cash/etc, I was sure I could trust her. But she totally ghosted me afterwards." There is a reason seasoned members here use the word NEVER.

    BAM.
    I saw the BF on my way out. I told him to enjoy his Taco Bell. She gad me get $14 worth if it and I told her that's enough for your bf and you and she acted stupid. Looks to be the same guy in her videos.

  14. #24207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Saffy and Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now. She never asked for a deposit. Good to know though. Sorry that happened to you. I did take her Taco Bell the first trip. Be safe.
    She has a BF. He might act as a handler for her. A lot of these women are sweethearts in person but their handlers are a POS. When you send a deposit, you can never be sure if it is her requesting or someone booking for her. Same applies to the payment. Is she getting it or is it being skimmed by a druggie BF. On a regular basis we see posts like "I thought we were friends. I've been seeing her for years with no problems. When she asked for an advance/help/ cash/etc, I was sure I could trust her. But she totally ghosted me afterwards." There is a reason seasoned members here use the word NEVER.

    BAM.

  15. #24206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Exotic Bunny

    Any takers on this one. Might take the plunge. Thanks boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/85251737

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape