Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 11019
-
07-02-22 02:08 #5379Regular Member

Posts: 7Great deals
My regular just messaged me offering 2 hours all BB for 500. I'm in heaven.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:36 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 71Audrina
Good description. I've seen her twice and I'd see her again. Her incall is lower end, but I felt it was safe. I had to wait 45 minutes, but she communicated well on the delay. She was fun. I never experienced her demons. She looked good and seemed very into the session.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 18:10 #5377Regular Member

Posts: 18Info
Anyone have experience with this provider?
https://port-angeles.skipthegames.co...r/616410199650
-
07-01-22 17:30 #5376Regular Member

Posts: 4Yukigo #?
Anyone have Yukigo's #? With TNA down and me not being able to locate it in my phone, would anyone be able to share? Thanks.
-
07-01-22 16:27 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 606Audrina
Gamer girl. Nice in person, has some rules about what she wants you to do pre session. Shower, etc.
She's on and off the demons which makes her daily demeanor and looks vary a LOT.
She has a couple large birthmarks, but is cute. Like in a "H girl" - that song by Everclear- way. Saw her three times and she advertises as a full safety girl but YMMV. Her kegel control felt like a hand squeezing me.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 15:10 #5374Regular Member

Posts: 7Lily Blair?
With TNA down, I'm now on the rabbit hole of these other sites. Has anyone seen Lily Blair? She posts on slixa and tryst. I can't find many reviews for her. Happy hunting.
-
07-01-22 14:15 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 159Chatted with a couple of TNA companions. Very frustrated with TNA. No ETA on when or if it will be online again. It is there go-to posting site. Eros and Slixa are next best but way too pricey to ad. They're now checking out second tier sites like 411 and erotic monkey but either too pricey or skanky. I have my regs but do miss the touring Euro models so hope TNA gets going again.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 11:25 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 671From the impression I've gotten, many would rather quit, starve, or be homeless than even consider the possibility of lowering rates.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
But then they don't adapt or have a backup plan when the board goes down, so not sure what they expect.
-
07-01-22 02:07 #5371Regular Member

Posts: 17She's legit. Pics are accurate. Friendly and enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 02:02 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 27Phryne
She is more of a "companionship" provider, lots of talk, enthusiastic, good kisser, and standard service. She is just as small as her photos, so she is truly petite and flexible as well. She's got an amazing attitude and seems to enjoy what she does. Saw her once last year, she is expensive so was meant more as a splurge for me vs a regular I'd see all the time.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 23:54 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 91Jessica
About 2 months ago I asked the same question here and still no one answers, apparently no one has met her.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:33 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 44Intel on Kegel Queen Audrina
I browsed through the previous posts regarding her stating she's a junkie and good to stay away, but in this post https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ds/__audrina__ she is looking cute and it fits the budget. Has anyone had recent good experience with her? She is pretty close to where I am so that is an added advantage.
-
06-30-22 21:23 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 162Off of the Pedestal!
I just received numerous texts from a bunch of ladies that I messaged a while ago and did not see them due to lack of service and insane rates. "The board is down I need help", stfu and get on your knees! Gents, now is the time to start milking this situation and draining yourselves.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:50 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 352You know that if another site was built up that it would fail because a lot of the providers wouldn't migrate over because TNA has been their safe space. So many of the annoying providers like BK and their simps would be destroyed on other websites. Plus, the GPS providers would also be destroyed as well. I think a lot of those providers are sweating bullets because they know TNA is their only safe haven and if they were trying to get away with the type of service + looks + ridiculous rate on another site that they would be eviscerated.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:38 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 330Ivy lee
See post 5192 in the non pro forum.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
Strangest chick I've ever met.











Reply With Quote





