Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 26374
-
07-02-22 14:48 #17734Banned Member

Posts: 124Esme
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/607625303017
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/865663412389
Opal has a cpl pricey dead fish reviews. Nothing on Esme. Same tele number. Assume same service?
-
07-02-22 11:45 #17733Senior Member

Posts: 639I just swore off fish fry.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 11:34 #17732Senior Member

Posts: 875This is the one I first saw, many years ago. I picked her up one night on Greenfield when she was supposedly "out walking to a family members house." She was probably 5 minutes past 18 or 19 years old, so I wasn't expecting anything more than a request to be taxied around. Boy was I wrong. Pulled off for one of the finest bbbjtcim's I've ever had. Considering how exemplary her service was back then, and how well reviewed she is now, she really is a unicorn of the streets. I will clarify that she has always advertised as Allie and not Ali. (I would see her now in a heartbeat, but I've sworn off bb anything with a high mileage girl, post-covid)
Originally Posted by BookOfEli2
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/562725819318
-
07-02-22 10:59 #17731Senior Member

Posts: 2814On Saturday.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 07:36 #17730Senior Member

Posts: 135Mermaid
Hence the name Mermaid, you should pretty much know what your getting, a Friday Fish Fry.
Originally Posted by RoscoeBennett
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 02:31 #17729Regular Member

Posts: 1ALI not "allie"
Honestly I will bet my bottom dollar that you are talking about Ali. This review hits her right on the head. I saw her maybe 2 weeks ago and I honestly have to say she is that rose that grew threw the concrete. Make sure you go an see her while she is still on the top of her game. Pick a way and choose, before you f*uck around and lose.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
The Book Of Eli 2. 0.
-
07-01-22 22:44 #17728Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks for saving me the trouble.
Originally Posted by RoscoeBennett
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:42 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 470Don't be so sure
Dakota in the BP days would wet her hair and wipe her snatch with a baby wipe while I washed up after I fucked her for her next client in waiting, that's why she opened the door in only a towel.
Originally Posted by RoscoeBennett
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:05 #17726Regular Member

Posts: 10Mermaid
Seen her earlier today. Room smelled like cigs, pussy smelled like fish. Worst head game ever for sure won't ever comeback.
-
07-01-22 21:04 #17725Regular Member

Posts: 10I believe I have the number you are looking for.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:57 #17724Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm not sure about this. I'm sorta new to this but 1st time I seen her everything went great. Open door and was surprised by how pretty she was and dressed up. Lot of stuff in the room but was clean. She was not shy, and even thou wouldn't do bare she still gave me an amazing BBBJ. Her skin was soft and hair was wet which I liked cause I know she was freshly showered. Will def be going back when backing town.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:26 #17723Regular Member

Posts: 8That's what I thought, saw a new review of her so thought she might be back.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:12 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 1820Wendy
She's been clean for like a year now. She's out of the business and putting her life back together.
Originally Posted by Unknown414
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
07-01-22 18:46 #17721Regular Member

Posts: 8Wendy
Seems like the number is no good. Anyone got an updated contact for her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-es...lwaukee-369466
-
07-01-22 15:49 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 219Kandii has a reputation
The list of those ghosted by Kandii is longer than the list of satisfied clients served by Kandii I would reckon. I was ghosted by her several months ago. Spent some time with the raccoon that was raiding her dumpster though while I counted off the minutes until I called it and left. Little dude was making quite the ruckus; probably going through the scraps of food left on the plates she threw away.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






