Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 37364
-
07-01-22 11:43 #25589Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739What?
Last heard an Eastpointe residence.
Originally Posted by Drummr
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 11:03 #25588Senior Member

Posts: 95Is it the place on Telegraph and 96? Where google maps shows. Also, any ideas on what I’d expect to pay? Definitely want bbbj but bbfs would be nice
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 10:27 #25587Senior Member

Posts: 122Commerce
Anything going on in Commerce along the Haggerty corridor. Looking for a rub
TIA.
-
07-01-22 09:56 #25586Senior Member

Posts: 48424 hour outcall
Hi all, I can't find her name to search but recall ok reviews. Any insight that is somewhat recent?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ssage/26553555thank you.
-
07-01-22 08:54 #25585Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739The number comes and goes
It appears she deletes her phone number when her schedule fills. Keep checking.
Unless you follow her, simply viewing her account isn't breaching your privacy.
Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 08:47 #25584Senior Member

Posts: 38Just walk on in. BBBJ and rimming will be on the table. If you want BBFS it may depend on the provider. Just insist no cover and most likely you will be fine.
Originally Posted by Drummr
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 08:23 #25583Senior Member

Posts: 122Maria
Is this the same "Crazy Maria" who go preggers from a blowjob.
Originally Posted by NoChoice
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 06:41 #25582Regular Member

Posts: 6Cool
Not bad. How did the girl look? Age?
Originally Posted by MrDependable
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 06:37 #25581Regular Member

Posts: 6Ocean in Berkeley
Went to Ocean yesterday, saw Nancy and had an ok time. I would to find some younger girls. Dose anyone have any recommendations. I've also been to M1 and I don't like the atmosphere at all smh.
-
07-01-22 06:34 #25580Regular Member

Posts: 6Maria
Originally Posted by WillyMatt123
[View Original Post]
This chick is nice looking. Does she offer HJ, BJ, or FS. Also what area is she in. I what to see her asap.
Originally Posted by NoChoice
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 06:21 #25579Regular Member

Posts: 6M1
M1. This place is kind of a dump. It's in a bad neighborhood. Everything is covered but it's FS. The chick is cool but older just like the rest smh.
-
07-01-22 05:31 #25578Senior Member

Posts: 161Same.
I wonder the same thing. I've never gotten bare anything at any AMP that I have been to, Ocean, Magic, M1, Empire. It's always been covered everything. I went to Magic again yesterday because someone posted 2 new young girls on staff. I believe that is just bs to drum up business. I got who I thought was the mamasaan because she was surely too old to be working. Agreed on price, paid, and waited to the girl to walk in. Same woman, shit. Turns out to be Tina old as hell with badly done bolt ons and nips that look like the uninflated end of a long skinny balloon. When leaving she says hey you come back soon, we have 2 new young very pretty girls. I said where the hell are they? She said they both working now, that's why I do it. I think she's full of shit.
Originally Posted by Drummr
[View Original Post]
My fault, I guess.
-
07-01-22 02:41 #25577Senior Member

Posts: 25I took the risk and went thru Jocelyn's screening about 3 years ago. Saw her 3 or 4 times, always amazing. Obviously a lot can change in the time since I saw her, but she was level headed, clean, sexy, and intelligent. She knows how to work a prostate so if you are into that I think she is worth that risk.
Originally Posted by Map000
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 23:29 #25576Senior Member

Posts: 171Maria
She doesn't have a number posted though and I'm kind of scared she can turn on me. If she sees my profile she can see my whole family LOL.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
Has anyone else reached out to her with a personal profile?
-
06-30-22 21:37 #25575Senior Member

Posts: 72Westland??
The link states "and I am located in Madison Heights!" not seeing any reference to Westland.
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





