Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 41285
-
07-01-22 11:08 #26900Senior Member

Posts: 363One thing we tend to forget is that sex workers are human beings. The worst ones are terrible, aren't worth our time or money, and are so damn frustrating.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
But the good ones don't just get us to orgasm. When I went through my divorce, there were two or three providers (this was in NY and NJ) who really helped me push away the difficulty of everyday living for a while and make me feel good about myself. Those women are worth their weight in gold. I'll happily pay for their services and throw in a tip.
It shows how fucked up our society is that, instead of recognizing the really good providers as professionals, we just treat them all as illegal scum.
In a better world, your friend would have been treated better, would have gotten help for her situation, and would be alive today to enjoy life. I'm sorry she isn't, and I'm sorry for your loss.
-
07-01-22 10:25 #26899Senior Member

Posts: 118Girl Next Door
Has anyone had a dream about her? Very curious, but ad is limited.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/496850505145
-
07-01-22 10:15 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 266Agreed
I always refuse this request. There is no chance I would let someone get a definitive pic of me.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 07:33 #26897Senior Member

Posts: 137Report back if you link up!.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 07:23 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 137She looks damn good, but 400 for hh no way! Also a auto response for sending a copy of your driver's license and a selfie to match. Absolutely not.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 06:53 #26895Senior Member

Posts: 28Looks like a scam
She only sends pics and videos. No meet ups. Out of state license plate in the background.
-
07-01-22 06:12 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 63RE: Ms Candy Q
Additional pic.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
Last edited by FroschSama; 07-01-22 at 06:13. Reason: attachment
-
07-01-22 05:44 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 690It Is A Big Red Flag
You are talking about a provider that says her name is Paris D'Amore! Come on, do you really think that is her name? Her real name, like on her driver's license? Of course not! So she is NOT truthful from the start, and she wants you to verify by sending a business card, etc.? She is hiding behind a fake name, filter pics and she wants you to verify yourself? Don't you think she should first verify herself you you by sending an unfiltered pic and her driver's license?
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
When a person uses a fake name and wants you to verify yourself. This is a Big red flag.
-
07-01-22 05:22 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 244Have you seen her? I don't think pics are accurate cause there are ads with same number with a girl with many many tats and red hair.
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 02:19 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 174New Bbw
Has anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/419832375904
-
06-30-22 20:57 #26890Senior Member

Posts: 87Reliable
I know everybody ask the same but if anyone has a reliable provider or utr they're willing to share pm me it'll be appreciated getting tired of the endless texts that leaves without an response or crazy asking prices.
-
06-30-22 20:54 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 173They can screenshot the FaceTime. Not a wise move.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:54 #26888Senior Member

Posts: 87I agree I wish more providers was like her cool as fuck. I hope the best for daughter there was never a conversation that I had that she didn't mention how much she loved her and wanted to make a life style change to benefit her future.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:47 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 82Join P411 if you don't want to give all that info directly to providers. It also makes references way easier.
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:54 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 299Jezebel aka Hartley
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/29371203
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...d-day/47518088
Hadn't seen Jezebel since her return to Jax so decided to hit her up.
Although spontaneous, comms and setup was easy. She's staying in the Mandarin area at an upscale hotel (it was nice not having to creep around a roach motel, for once). She met me outside and escorted me up to her room.
Before I go any further, she's GFE, dfk, open menu (no backdoor entry nor crazy fetishes), and provides the hat. She hangs out with Meme but they have separate rooms. There's light camera filtering to hide some noticeable marks / scars / weight gain from her previous habits but doing very well with her sobriety.
Continuing up in the room, we got comfortable and she began with showing off her bare singing skills. She's definitely acquired a few parlor tricks over the year (hand, mouth, and throat) and gave the boys PLENTY of attention. Had her test the ole fishing pole for a few casts until the line broke and my reel knotted all over her stomach. The kitty is tight and she was pleasantly vocal the entire ride. Normally, I'd spend a good hour on my fishing trips but not this time. QV (. 8) was all I needed.
If she wasn't so damn far away with these gas prices, I'd see her every week no problem. She knows how to work the fishing pole well. I'd recommend anyone give her a whirl as always YMMV.











Reply With Quote




