Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 1960 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26901

    Unqueme

    Quote Originally Posted by TetherBall  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bumped into this one? Did a search on the name but it came up blank.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...y-rubs/2638820
    $.5 hr maybe But $$$ Overnight? Highly Doubt it! If anybody has this dream and it's not a shit show- I'm down for a overnight 4 $$$ / hell yea! Please let me know PM would be great Thanks. Heck, even if it's just a massage for all night, I will still go for it!

  2. #26900
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you guys miss her like I do. She was more then just a provider to me. She was a friend. Many times I use to just go hangout with her in not be on that type of time. Then there was times after a deed was done where she wanted me to just lay with her because she didn't want to be alone. She wanted out the business so bad that she was looking for anyone to take her away from it. Unfortunately I think her choice wasn't a good choice. . RIP to my homie.
    One thing we tend to forget is that sex workers are human beings. The worst ones are terrible, aren't worth our time or money, and are so damn frustrating.

    But the good ones don't just get us to orgasm. When I went through my divorce, there were two or three providers (this was in NY and NJ) who really helped me push away the difficulty of everyday living for a while and make me feel good about myself. Those women are worth their weight in gold. I'll happily pay for their services and throw in a tip.

    It shows how fucked up our society is that, instead of recognizing the really good providers as professionals, we just treat them all as illegal scum.

    In a better world, your friend would have been treated better, would have gotten help for her situation, and would be alive today to enjoy life. I'm sorry she isn't, and I'm sorry for your loss.

  3. #26899

    Girl Next Door

    Has anyone had a dream about her? Very curious, but ad is limited.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/496850505145

  4. #26898

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    They can screenshot the FaceTime. Not a wise move.
    I always refuse this request. There is no chance I would let someone get a definitive pic of me.

  5. #26897
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    I'm inclined to wait a couple days and see how the ad holds up; but otherwise will check it out Friday maybe; unless somebody has a scary story to tell:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/880826485616
    Report back if you link up!.

  6. #26896
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? I don't think pics are accurate cause there are ads with same number with a girl with many many tats and red hair.
    She looks damn good, but 400 for hh no way! Also a auto response for sending a copy of your driver's license and a selfie to match. Absolutely not.

  7. #26895

    Looks like a scam

    She only sends pics and videos. No meet ups. Out of state license plate in the background.

  8. #26894

    RE: Ms Candy Q

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this one in my late night musings. Says she is new but has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Ms Candy Q?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/490408349658
    Additional pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy Q.jpg‎  
    Last edited by FroschSama; 07-01-22 at 06:13. Reason: attachment

  9. #26893

    It Is A Big Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakmanok  [View Original Post]
    So it's not a red flag?
    You are talking about a provider that says her name is Paris D'Amore! Come on, do you really think that is her name? Her real name, like on her driver's license? Of course not! So she is NOT truthful from the start, and she wants you to verify by sending a business card, etc.? She is hiding behind a fake name, filter pics and she wants you to verify yourself? Don't you think she should first verify herself you you by sending an unfiltered pic and her driver's license?

    When a person uses a fake name and wants you to verify yourself. This is a Big red flag.

  10. #26892
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    Advertising on Eros and P411 today and tomorrow. Link: https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/1103164.htm.

    Can confirm she's legit. We don't get many reports for the high end so I thought I'd add something.
    Have you seen her? I don't think pics are accurate cause there are ads with same number with a girl with many many tats and red hair.

  11. #26891

  12. #26890

    Reliable

    I know everybody ask the same but if anyone has a reliable provider or utr they're willing to share pm me it'll be appreciated getting tired of the endless texts that leaves without an response or crazy asking prices.

  13. #26889
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Facetime verification or something like that I might consider.
    They can screenshot the FaceTime. Not a wise move.

  14. #26888
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She was super cool people. We used to hit up the liquor store and I'd buy her a bottle. For the ones that knew her, she liked to toast a shot when she met someone. More than likely, those shots were from the bottles I bought her. RIP to the homie.
    I agree I wish more providers was like her cool as fuck. I hope the best for daughter there was never a conversation that I had that she didn't mention how much she loved her and wanted to make a life style change to benefit her future.

  15. #26887
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakmanok  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8326.htm?cat=1

    I just bumped into her profile today, searched back on this forum and read some good reviews. Like quite a few advertisers on eros and tryst she requires verification (like linkedin, social media or business card etc.)

    Is it a big no-no even if she has good reviews here?
    Join P411 if you don't want to give all that info directly to providers. It also makes references way easier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape