Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 41293
-
07-01-22 05:44 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 690It Is A Big Red Flag
You are talking about a provider that says her name is Paris D'Amore! Come on, do you really think that is her name? Her real name, like on her driver's license? Of course not! So she is NOT truthful from the start, and she wants you to verify by sending a business card, etc.? She is hiding behind a fake name, filter pics and she wants you to verify yourself? Don't you think she should first verify herself you you by sending an unfiltered pic and her driver's license?
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
When a person uses a fake name and wants you to verify yourself. This is a Big red flag.
-
07-01-22 05:22 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 244Have you seen her? I don't think pics are accurate cause there are ads with same number with a girl with many many tats and red hair.
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 02:19 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 174New Bbw
Has anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/419832375904
-
06-30-22 20:57 #26890Senior Member

Posts: 87Reliable
I know everybody ask the same but if anyone has a reliable provider or utr they're willing to share pm me it'll be appreciated getting tired of the endless texts that leaves without an response or crazy asking prices.
-
06-30-22 20:54 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 173They can screenshot the FaceTime. Not a wise move.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:54 #26888Senior Member

Posts: 87I agree I wish more providers was like her cool as fuck. I hope the best for daughter there was never a conversation that I had that she didn't mention how much she loved her and wanted to make a life style change to benefit her future.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:47 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 82Join P411 if you don't want to give all that info directly to providers. It also makes references way easier.
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:54 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 299Jezebel aka Hartley
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/29371203
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...d-day/47518088
Hadn't seen Jezebel since her return to Jax so decided to hit her up.
Although spontaneous, comms and setup was easy. She's staying in the Mandarin area at an upscale hotel (it was nice not having to creep around a roach motel, for once). She met me outside and escorted me up to her room.
Before I go any further, she's GFE, dfk, open menu (no backdoor entry nor crazy fetishes), and provides the hat. She hangs out with Meme but they have separate rooms. There's light camera filtering to hide some noticeable marks / scars / weight gain from her previous habits but doing very well with her sobriety.
Continuing up in the room, we got comfortable and she began with showing off her bare singing skills. She's definitely acquired a few parlor tricks over the year (hand, mouth, and throat) and gave the boys PLENTY of attention. Had her test the ole fishing pole for a few casts until the line broke and my reel knotted all over her stomach. The kitty is tight and she was pleasantly vocal the entire ride. Normally, I'd spend a good hour on my fishing trips but not this time. QV (. 8) was all I needed.
If she wasn't so damn far away with these gas prices, I'd see her every week no problem. She knows how to work the fishing pole well. I'd recommend anyone give her a whirl as always YMMV.
-
06-30-22 19:28 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 624No, not necessarily
I mean most of those girls are legit. But I know I have limits to how far I will go. I'm not emailing them from my work email, sending my drivers license pic or anything like that. Facetime verification or something like that I might consider. I have seen several of those girls and none have burned me. But it's what you're comfortable with that matters.
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:03 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 299Here's a shot to the homie
She was super cool people. We used to hit up the liquor store and I'd buy her a bottle. For the ones that knew her, she liked to toast a shot when she met someone. More than likely, those shots were from the bottles I bought her. RIP to the homie.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:53 #26883Regular Member

Posts: 3So it's not a red flag?
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:18 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 690Verification Is Always Bad For Mongers
You answer the question, since it involves you. Why would you want a girl who sells her body for money and is breaking the law have proof you wanted her for sex?
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
Not very wise and something one should always avoid doing!
-
06-30-22 17:54 #26881Senior Member

Posts: 624EROS, Tryst and Slixa
Most of those providers require verification.
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:08 #26880Regular Member

Posts: 3Paris D'Amore
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8326.htm?cat=1
I just bumped into her profile today, searched back on this forum and read some good reviews. Like quite a few advertisers on eros and tryst she requires verification (like linkedin, social media or business card etc.)
Is it a big no-no even if she has good reviews here?
-
06-30-22 15:05 #26879Senior Member

Posts: 82Tayla Brazilian
Advertising on Eros and P411 today and tomorrow. Link: https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/1103164.htm.
Can confirm she's legit. We don't get many reports for the high end so I thought I'd add something.











Reply With Quote





