Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 33236
-
06-30-22 21:08 #23951Banned Member

Posts: 294New girl alert Alise
Alise- Westside but she is mobile supposedly.
Hair: Dyed Red.
Weight: 140-ish.
Communication: 6-7.
Attitude: Little skittish at first because she's never done this before until me. Took directions well. BBJ and CFS, ending dropping on her face. Just don't get it in her hair guys.
InCall / Outcall- Ask her. I did Outcall because I like my porn studio and can be more comfortable.
That's right guys, you read it right, brand new with low mileage. She wants to give it a shot tonight's and this weekend.
Senior Mongers can PM for details as far as contact info and her looks outside of weight.
-
06-30-22 19:42 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 3424Moved reply to another thread...
Originally Posted by Cinciraylee25
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:16 #23949Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 23There's a huge difference in an actual client and a scammer who has peddled the same I'd with different numbers setting up no show appointments with multiple providers in the area.
Originally Posted by JSmithAsia2
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 17:55 #23948Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't totally agree with posting the ID.
Originally Posted by JSmithAsia2
[View Original Post]
But I will be seeing her tomorrow morning.
-
06-30-22 17:26 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 760Loving warts and all
I see your venereal keyboard virus has been cleared, spelling his name correctly now. Maybe you just washed your hands, but I think I'm seeing the hand of god. Good things happen when you fight the good fight Wert, keep it up!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 16:34 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 84That's fucked up, thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 16:01 #23945Senior Member

Posts: 186Raylee
I'm guessing she's going to be taking a pay cut LOL.
-
06-30-22 15:36 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 121Social media
There is another provider who will pull this stunt also. She will ask for verification then blackmail. Her ads are only posted for a couple hours then she pulls it. I will screen shot and post when she posts again. Goes by the name Ally.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:35 #23943Senior Member

Posts: 3424Raylee outing mongers
We can thank Wert699. I wouldn't have seen it if I didn't go to check out those tan lines he mentioned.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Absolutely right. Apparently she doesn't give a shit if it's a real person or not. Someone told her it appears to be legit, and she's not backing off. Wouldn't matter now anyway.The ramifications for this kind of reaction should give everybody pause. Anybody can get a burner phone number and picture of some other person's I'd to effect or ruin their life like this, or to just try to slide through verification like using a fake dick pick. Whether its to randomly prank or maliciously smear someone, anybody reading this now knows of at least one person willing to do the worst part for them.
Sorry Raylee, but the potential consequences for other people's lives are just too big to act on information anonymously submitted like this. And even if you got the right guy, and he's an a**hole, what if he's an a**hole with kids / mother relying on him for support, ie current / future employers, etc finding posts like this. There's too much room for damaging unintended consequences.
I'm sure Raylee wouldn't have a problem with someone posting the face pics of her Steve used to send. Then matching them up to her social media accounts.
-
06-30-22 14:36 #23942Senior Member

Posts: 760Putting lives at risk
Good find Roger, this should be pinned somewhere. The ramifications for this kind of reaction should give everybody pause. Anybody can get a burner phone number and picture of some other person's I'd to effect or ruin their life like this, or to just try to slide through verification like using a fake dick pick. Whether its to randomly prank or maliciously smear someone, anybody reading this now knows of at least one person willing to do the worst part for them.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Sorry Raylee, but the potential consequences for other people's lives are just too big to act on information anonymously submitted like this. And even if you got the right guy, and he's an a**hole, what if he's an a**hole with kids / mother relying on him for support, ie current / future employers, etc finding posts like this. There's too much room for damaging unintended consequences.
-
06-30-22 14:18 #23941Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-22 14:09 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 1165Social Media
Thanks, just sealed the coffin on why I will never want to meet with.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
And also, why to never send personal info of any kind.
-
06-30-22 14:05 #23939Regular Member

Posts: 7Never Ever Share Real Info
Shame on you Raylee, you broke the code. Glad you don't have any real info on me, unless you have been secretly filming. I won't be seeing you again. We all know what she is capable of now and those who value discretion have been warned.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Hope Ryan wasn't dumb enough to use his real ID.
-
06-30-22 14:04 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 225Raylee outing folks on twitter
Short of this guy beating ladies, raping them, robbing them, or severely causing them property damage, that is totally fucked up! I totally agree with RO (never thought I would hear myself say that, LOL), never give out real world info to any of these girls. If they require it, see someone else. Raylee is very well respected here, not now though in my book.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:22 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 37Social media.
Wow, great Intel! Yeah, one just never knows what the other might pos1 t on social media. Jll.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




