Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 26401
-
06-30-22 17:22 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 239Puerto Rican Pecan
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/071372807460
She has several adds under the same 'puerto rican pecan' moniker; none are her real pics. She's in the Bay View area, gave me address on KK 2 miles from her house, then texted me that her house was next to a specific store. Didn't give me an address, just assumed I'd find it; which unfortunately I did. She's definitely on something; had a runny nose and kept sniffing. Hosts in living room on a sofa with a blanket. Place is a mess, 75" tv with piles of crap all over the place, old curling barbell with some weights and ancient dumbbells, guessing a male lives (d) there. Said she had 2 dogs in another room (never saw them) and didn't hear / see anyone else.
She's a spinner w / B cups that are actually not too bad. Guessing age is late 20's early 30's and ethnicity is Puerto Rican (if not, then definitely Latin). Everything covered and she never looked at me, kept turning her head away, even in mish. Tight pussy, meh BJ, and overall a D+ time. Maybe caught her on a bad night, but I'll never know as I'm not wasting any more time on her.
-
06-30-22 16:37 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 239Sorry the break with the gorgeous red head Serena didn't last.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:23 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 102Time waster
Tried to see her. Asked for a time and place. She says "I'm available now, want to come pick me up. " I ask where. She disappears and two hours later starts sending junk text messages. Time waster.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/414-415-8742
-
06-30-22 13:16 #17713Senior Member

Posts: 102Kandii thick Ghost
Ghosted by Kandii. Set an appointment about an hour out. Says she's by the airport. Contacted 5 minutes out she says OK let me know when you are here. Then radio silence from there on out.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...1/703827212794
-
06-30-22 06:18 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 1323Fupa
Took me a while after I first saw that term years ago. "Fat upper pelvic area". Like a pot belly but lower. The girl in question though, appears to have a bit of "front butt", which is surprising on an otherwise fairly trim figure. Don't know. C-section scar?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:29 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 421Bro that belly shirt photo her belly button looks like an ass Crack that's way above the FUPA but still WTF LOL.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 22:54 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 63Harmony. No bueno
Any that says harmony is a gem I think is desperate. First of all, she's overweight, I believe she's entertaining by the pound, not the msog & worst of all, no anal no kissing, No she does not receive, no bb, what is the sense to see her, might as well save the donation & get at least 10 shots on goal on the s. S. Loop, just saying. 27th & (N) was seriously pooping, this morning between 5-6:30 am I did pick up a new one by 26th & (n) she's from franklin, name us Monica, says she's around 2 x a month or so early morning. Only. Took a ride to my newfound safe spot, so easy to blend in, damage. 40 & total GFE, pounded away Mish & doggy firv10 minutes then the time was nearing, put the hammer in her mouth, licking on the jewels, under the sack action & took ahold of junior in the mouth, 2 minutes later, spit action & all, swallowed it all like a champion no complaints totally drama free. As usually says she doesn't have a phone, but did take my number, says she'd call & said I could share her digits, with trusted seniors who partake & offer. Reviews. Nice girl, mid 20's,long brown hair, slim but sure as hell not dope skinny at all, nice attitude minor party fun she says. Stay tuned.
EAGLE 19.
-
06-29-22 22:31 #17709Banned Member

Posts: 505Looks like a c section scar below bellybutton, the vertical ones can be nasty, FUP is a, fat upper pussy.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:44 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 656Are we talking about the same gal?
I did not see baby damage. She is heavier than pics but I did not see bad stretch marks. What does FUP mean?
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 16:38 #17707Banned Member

Posts: 505What about the baby damage that looks like a butt on her FUP?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 13:38 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 380Champagne
Phone broke. New #(414) 800-8120.
-
06-29-22 12:50 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 421If you know her area I recommend being near it when contacting so you don't waste your time. I like to only look for people when I'm in the middle of Milwaukee so they're more likely to be available when they reply and not disappear an hour later.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 12:43 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 421BBBJ or no? I I'll book a short session if she looks like her photos.
Originally Posted by JohnnyV221
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 00:33 #17703Senior Member

Posts: 656Harmony did deliver
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...shell/47440364
Met this gal in Stallis. Clean and orderly place. Very accommodating. No rush. Takes direction well. Price of admission is affordable. She is a bit heavier than pics but still very good looking. Definitely will repeat.
-
06-28-22 20:17 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 299Curious
Besides the rush. How was your experience? Pics accurate?
Originally Posted by JohnnyV221
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





