Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 37344
-
07-01-22 06:30 #25704Senior Member

Posts: 161Jaylynn / Lola
Anyone seen this one lately? I have been trying for a year with no luck. To simple her head game. One review I read, said she could suck a golf ball threw a straw.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/344338535996
-
07-01-22 05:47 #25703Senior Member

Posts: 124Bambi
Yes she is real. I have seen Bambi several times. She is white but relates to the black community. She has become comfortable around me and allows CIP but it seems that she has to get "ready" before a visit. For me a qv ends up being like an hour and a half because of getting "ready" and talking about things going on in her life. She truly can't take the d but in my case I work it until completion. Being that I know her if I sent her money I know I would get vids but for the average individual I'm not sure. Her pics are filtered because she is skinnier in person. Normally I use her whenever I'm in a pinch. As of the last time I saw her she was in Colonial Heights and from what I get from her she probably will be there for a while.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 23:50 #25702Regular Member

Posts: 17She's actually real, I went to visit after someone posted about her a few months ago. She had a dog that she let free roam around the room during my dream, decent BBBJ. Damage was $. 20.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 23:01 #25701Senior Member

Posts: 195Bambi
I saw her too, but I would say I didn't like the experience. To me she looks worse than the pics which are filtered. No one else answered my text so I said fuck it. She also had the air head spacey personality people with a habit have. So if you give her a deposit, you're giving away free money. She does live out of a hotel with her kids and some other person. She had them go out before starting the session. She is white, but I get the vibe she is really into black culture the way she portrays herself. did a benjamin qv. She had that pit mix who was in the room and was cool. However, the dog was hyper and playful. She was beating him on the head with something hard to get him to get under the bed. This turned me off personally, but still went with it. She did a bbj which was avg and went to doggy, which she could not take at all. Ended up just finishing myself and left. For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure you could talk her into doing certain things like CIM and other things. Personally though, given what I experienced I'd rather see someone else.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:30 #25700Senior Member

Posts: 50Not worth $$$ akd fake pics
Those pics are not her. Since there is any single review. I just pulled trigger. I was expecting to meet hot young blonde 20 ish girl behind door however, it was not. There was early 40 or late 40 ish Ukraine girl greet me. She wasn't look too bad but I was disappointed and complaint about fake pics and left right away LOL.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:44 #25699Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Dakota
Her AD Is.
Originally Posted by MarioPlumber
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7018652.htm?cat=1
The monkey has her on a choke hold heads up, I walked out couldn't with the monkey.
-
06-30-22 18:45 #25698Senior Member

Posts: 122Real
She is as real as can be. Dealt with her a few months ago but the price wasn't expensive as it is now.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:35 #25697Senior Member

Posts: 316Tricities
I found my old post where I was talking about her a few months back here it is below.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
For those that live in Petersburg I took one for the team and I can confirm this one is real. She's not a scammer or uncle. I walked up to the hotel ready to walk away if anything looked suspicious. I was careful in texts not to set myself up. I walked up to the room and I noticed a pile of laundry / trash outside the door. It looked like someone was living out of that room for a while which is usually the case with these girls (when I get a room its for one night but these girls practically live there). I walked in the room and again it looks like she's been living there so everything looked on par when compared to other girls in this hobby. Anyway to make a long story short she's real she does BBBJ but no cim but YMMV. She has a great little body she looks way better in person.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/461136777808
There's another Petersburg girl that's new in town I've been meaning to find out if she's real or not. Ill let you know when my Jesus juice is reloaded. Stay safe gents.
-
06-30-22 18:30 #25696Senior Member

Posts: 316I met her before in Petersburg she's real and she was good to me. I made a review about her a while back. Ill look for it in a second and tell you the post number. She says tri cities because she moves around in Hopewell, colonial heights and Petersburg. I saw her twice. She allows BBBJ with cfs listed as her normal rates. But I wanted BBFS and she agreed for an upcharge. Everything was going great for me until the end when I was ready to blow my baby batter she said no cip so then I said ok what about cim? She said no to that too. I stopped seeing her because she doesn't allow cim or cip. Too bad because she's very hot and has a bangin body.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
She never asked me for a deposit both times I saw her maybe that's a new thing I didn't have to deal with that.
-
06-30-22 17:24 #25695Senior Member

Posts: 187Bambi
Thanks for the confirmation! She hadn't responded to me, but good to know.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 17:21 #25694Senior Member

Posts: 577Bambi
Shit, the only thing black is the dildo she uses in her videos, lmao. This shit a scam she asked for a deposit after a long back and forth of texting.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 16:29 #25693Senior Member

Posts: 187Bambi
Yeah, the race thing I noticed but I never assume anything. As for Tri Cities, I just assume that meant they were mobile to some extent. But yeah, she's almost too cute to be believable.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 16:21 #25692Senior Member

Posts: 223Bambi?
The fact that it lists her location as 'Tri Cities' and her race as 'Black / Caribbean, Caucasian, Exotic Mix' is suspicious to me. Whenever they do not list the exact city, I am always skeptical. Too bad, because she is a cutie.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:42 #25691Senior Member

Posts: 187Bambi
I assume this is a TGTBT situation, but has anyone seen her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/235900509886
-
06-30-22 11:38 #25690Banned Member

Posts: 36Taryn
She reached out a few days ago to set up a date, I told her how much you all enjoy the pictures from my last post that she wanted to take some news again. But before that, she started with the slow amazing BBBJ, damn is she amazing at that (you all know what I mean). Had to stop her before I released in her mouth, put the glove on and went k9 and that view, Jesus. We talk for a few about he things went since the last pic post. Not too crazy weird she said. Such a sweet heart person to talk too, great fucking time in the bed.
Give me some ideas on the type of pictures you want her to pose for.
Enjoy.








Reply With Quote






