Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 28548
-
07-02-22 12:07 #20358Senior Member

Posts: 86Dodged a Bullet
I made contact with Blonde Barbie who promptly sent me her rates. After I asked if she wouldn't mind sending a face picture (I like pretty blondes), she told me to "fuck off" LOL.
https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/484362494028
If someone had a different experience, please share.
-
07-02-22 11:38 #20357Senior Member

Posts: 59Visiting from out of town
Looking to be in town for a long weekend sometime in August and wanted to do some research on who to see while I'm there.
I'm local to the PNW so most of us use * for provider ads and reviews (though the reviews are pretty useless nowadays).
Are there any similar boards to TNA that you all have for the area? Looking for GFE / PSE mileage providers that are ideally on the 7. 5/10 and up.
And on a slightly separate note, any pornstars local to Atlanta? Seattle / Portland have none. I think Lauren Phillips is there currently and I've heard great things about her as an escort. The visit is sort of celebratory so if there were any pornstars local, I wouldn't mind taking advantage.
Feel free to PM if preferred. Greatly appreciate any intel.
-
07-02-22 08:54 #20356Senior Member

Posts: 643Thanks for the advice!
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 23:37 #20355Senior Member

Posts: 1302Not that I know of. Some of the hotels near the Airport have a "day use" rate where you can rent a room from like 9 am - 6 pm for a lower than standard rate. Dayuse.com to see your options.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 21:16 #20354Senior Member

Posts: 550This looks like a fake ad, not saying the girl is the prettiest but she does not look like she would stay at that hotel LOL. So I def would would think Now I've been parked at that hotel before and cops pulled up on me asking me questions, saying that its in my best interest to leave bc theres guys that walk around robbing people. Personally I keep my stick on me and I'm always on alert so I'm not tripping about it but yea that hotel its def one to look out for.
Originally Posted by Firedup10
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 19:16 #20353Senior Member

Posts: 162Haha!
I know, guys. I was being sarcastic.
Originally Posted by BrassMan73
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 18:32 #20352Senior Member

Posts: 68Candies Corner
Anyone have experience with Candies Corner?
https://candiescorner.com/
Or have any rec's for agencies to go through? I've used LK and SPP.
-
07-01-22 16:47 #20351Senior Member

Posts: 447Hourly motels near airport
Coming into the ATL airport and have a long layover. Are there any hourly motels nearby where I can bring a harlot?
-
07-01-22 12:29 #20350Regular Member

Posts: 2Don't do it
It's a fake ad. I called just to be sure.
Originally Posted by BrassMan73
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 12:17 #20349Senior Member

Posts: 397Sounds like the stripper party I went to about a month ago down in riverdale. Only difference that ad was legit, this one sounds fake. "All girls under 21" is a red flag and they mentioned "sex" so openly which are all red flags for me. I would text the number and kinda pick their brain and ask general questions.
Originally Posted by BrassMan73
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 10:58 #20348Senior Member

Posts: 247Ladies at Rodeway Inn in Norcross
Guys please be careful with any lady that is advertising to be at the Rodeway Inn in Norcross. I recently went to attempt to see this one and as I knocked on the door, a black guy with a guy in the waist line showed up around the corner. After we made eye contact, he said what do you want?? I told him nothing that I was at the wrong room and quickly walked to the car. Another friend saw a lady that was staying at the same place but had a different ad and he had a black guy come in on them. SO please be careful with this location and be smart.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85112380
-
07-01-22 09:03 #20347Senior Member

Posts: 162Doesn't sound like a sting or setup at all!
-
06-30-22 22:22 #20346Senior Member

Posts: 31Chances are she probably is holding a gut but that hhr price ain't bad but what kinda service would you be getting though that's the question. I hate taking one for the team cause these new WGs have terrible customer service skills but if she was closer I'd go in and prepare mentally to lose $. 50. Haven't met an LC broad that has impressed me in quite some time but every now and again you find a decent one.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 16:05 #20345Regular Member

Posts: 4Seems legit
Any of the fellas got info on this one? I tried contacting her but either she's blocked me or the ad is bogus because I haven't been able to get through:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...321/6785109612
-
06-30-22 15:51 #20344Senior Member

Posts: 397She looks familiar. Found her old ad. I've been wanting to see her for a min but her rates went up and can't justify it for a qv even though she's closer to me now. Her reviews are good though.
Originally Posted by EagleMonger87
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704039287











Reply With Quote




