Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 28538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20348
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Guys please be careful with any lady that is advertising to be at the Rodeway Inn in Norcross. I recently went to attempt to see this one and as I knocked on the door, a black guy with a guy in the waist line showed up around the corner. After we made eye contact, he said what do you want?? I told him nothing that I was at the wrong room and quickly walked to the car. Another friend saw a lady that was staying at the same place but had a different ad and he had a black guy come in on them. SO please be careful with this location and be smart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85112380
    This looks like a fake ad, not saying the girl is the prettiest but she does not look like she would stay at that hotel LOL. So I def would would think Now I've been parked at that hotel before and cops pulled up on me asking me questions, saying that its in my best interest to leave bc theres guys that walk around robbing people. Personally I keep my stick on me and I'm always on alert so I'm not tripping about it but yea that hotel its def one to look out for.

  2. #20347

    Haha!

    I know, guys. I was being sarcastic.

  3. #20346

    Candies Corner

    Anyone have experience with Candies Corner?

    https://candiescorner.com/

    Or have any rec's for agencies to go through? I've used LK and SPP.

  4. #20345

    Hourly motels near airport

    Coming into the ATL airport and have a long layover. Are there any hourly motels nearby where I can bring a harlot?

  5. #20344

    Don't do it

    It's a fake ad. I called just to be sure.

  6. #20343
    Sounds like the stripper party I went to about a month ago down in riverdale. Only difference that ad was legit, this one sounds fake. "All girls under 21" is a red flag and they mentioned "sex" so openly which are all red flags for me. I would text the number and kinda pick their brain and ask general questions.

  7. #20342

    Ladies at Rodeway Inn in Norcross

    Guys please be careful with any lady that is advertising to be at the Rodeway Inn in Norcross. I recently went to attempt to see this one and as I knocked on the door, a black guy with a guy in the waist line showed up around the corner. After we made eye contact, he said what do you want?? I told him nothing that I was at the wrong room and quickly walked to the car. Another friend saw a lady that was staying at the same place but had a different ad and he had a black guy come in on them. SO please be careful with this location and be smart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85112380

  8. #20341

    Doesn't sound like a sting or setup at all!


  9. #20340
    Chances are she probably is holding a gut but that hhr price ain't bad but what kinda service would you be getting though that's the question. I hate taking one for the team cause these new WGs have terrible customer service skills but if she was closer I'd go in and prepare mentally to lose $. 50. Haven't met an LC broad that has impressed me in quite some time but every now and again you find a decent one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. Found her old ad. I've been wanting to see her for a min but her rates went up and can't justify it for a qv even though she's closer to me now. Her reviews are good though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704039287

  10. #20339

    Seems legit

    Any of the fellas got info on this one? I tried contacting her but either she's blocked me or the ad is bogus because I haven't been able to get through:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...321/6785109612

  11. #20338
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleMonger87  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85108066

    Has anyone sampled this one yet? She looks cute but I'm worried she's hiding a gut in these pictures.
    She looks familiar. Found her old ad. I've been wanting to see her for a min but her rates went up and can't justify it for a qv even though she's closer to me now. Her reviews are good though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704039287

  12. #20337

    Tiana in Marietta

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85108066

    Has anyone sampled this one yet? She looks cute but I'm worried she's hiding a gut in these pictures.

  13. #20336
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJay2022  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad for her tho?
    You can easily find her on P411, TER and Eros.

  14. #20335
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    This is why so many hobbyists are going for the lower bang for your buck. This woman is asking for $250 for a damn QV SMDH! I had to reread this ad multiple times!! Couldn't believe this mess. Next thing you know lower end girls will ask for the same.

    They'll price themselves out with especially if the service is lackluster or too many nos.

    Still couldn't believe this ad!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85043662
    Porn star Ariel Lessington. Don't trip on those prices, just wait until she stop posting and hit her up. She'll do 100/150, she always strapped for cash.

  15. #20334

    Looking for intel

    Greetings guys!! I'm coming to Atlanta next week and looking for some suggestions for a reliable outcall provider? Has anyone been with this lady who goes by Adrianna?

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape