Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 1880
-
07-21-22 09:31 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 478No Pleasure at all
Well at 2. 5 for a QV I can understand why there's no reviews. I don't even think a really rich guy would blow that on a QV. She is very cute though. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 07:14 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 1034Can't find any reviews
I'm assuming she's getting no pleasure from none of our business.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/515724653037
-
07-18-22 08:00 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 1034Daisey
I might be mistaken but didn't this girl start out advertising on STG in the space coast area? I thought I read some info on here but can't seem to find it. She has been advertising on STG in Daytona on and off for a few months now but nobody seems to have any info to share.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/674903985242
-
07-15-22 08:12 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 381And mind you she typically is always in Palm Bay somewhere.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 06:21 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 2654
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
I've always been curious about her as well. Thank you for the feedback Dman since I kind of dig her pictures as they are so if she looks even better in person than that's a plus and worth the time. I just wish I wasn't so far from Melbourne.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 05:47 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 381I have seen her, she actually looks better in person, service depends om I'm guessing how things are going as far as GFE and DATY.
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
A bit more than some. Pretty decent time.
-
07-15-22 05:20 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 145Its not a guy its a lady read a little more.
Originally Posted by Mlb954
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 18:33 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 129She said she would FaceTime but I didn't get to that point, who knows.
Originally Posted by Mlb954
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 17:54 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 107Anyone?
This is the one from earlier post yesterday, forgot to add link.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/227880716785
-
07-13-22 22:47 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 72Google the phone number and it shows up as a dude's photography business.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
https://www.toniduncan.com/
Maybe someone messing with him?
-
07-13-22 15:57 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 107This one been around forever but has anyone seen her?
She isn't half bad looking and at 150 lbs not a bag of bones which I'm not into. I don't know her name so can't search function. Does anyone know about her? Thank you!
-
07-11-22 17:01 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 597Daytona's best
Just perused Daytona STG, and found this first line on her ad: IMPORTANT. I need a doctor ASAP. Please contact me and / or Refer me if you are, related, friends, close to orknow a doctor. IMMEDIATELY!
I'm on my way! And you thought that Brevard was sketchy.
-
06-30-22 16:33 #1193Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lol
I've texted and no reply at all since Monday.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
06-30-22 16:12 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 381I got a good morning response once a couple days ago, and nothing since.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:56 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 129New girl?
Anytime this one, says will verify and doesn't require deposit.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/053006992144










Reply With Quote





