Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 11026
-
07-01-22 02:07 #5371Regular Member

Posts: 17She's legit. Pics are accurate. Friendly and enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 02:02 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 27Phryne
She is more of a "companionship" provider, lots of talk, enthusiastic, good kisser, and standard service. She is just as small as her photos, so she is truly petite and flexible as well. She's got an amazing attitude and seems to enjoy what she does. Saw her once last year, she is expensive so was meant more as a splurge for me vs a regular I'd see all the time.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 23:54 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 91Jessica
About 2 months ago I asked the same question here and still no one answers, apparently no one has met her.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:33 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 44Intel on Kegel Queen Audrina
I browsed through the previous posts regarding her stating she's a junkie and good to stay away, but in this post https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ds/__audrina__ she is looking cute and it fits the budget. Has anyone had recent good experience with her? She is pretty close to where I am so that is an added advantage.
-
06-30-22 21:23 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 162Off of the Pedestal!
I just received numerous texts from a bunch of ladies that I messaged a while ago and did not see them due to lack of service and insane rates. "The board is down I need help", stfu and get on your knees! Gents, now is the time to start milking this situation and draining yourselves.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:50 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 353You know that if another site was built up that it would fail because a lot of the providers wouldn't migrate over because TNA has been their safe space. So many of the annoying providers like BK and their simps would be destroyed on other websites. Plus, the GPS providers would also be destroyed as well. I think a lot of those providers are sweating bullets because they know TNA is their only safe haven and if they were trying to get away with the type of service + looks + ridiculous rate on another site that they would be eviscerated.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:38 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 330Ivy lee
See post 5192 in the non pro forum.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
Strangest chick I've ever met.
-
06-30-22 19:21 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 186Intel
She goes by Chloe something on TNA. I did a 30 min session with her about 6 months ago. She has a nice personality, GND type. She is young and perhaps inexperienced in the trade, and I attribute that to her somewhat passive performance, and I generally give a pass in these cases for young & inexperienced providers because the tradeoff is a very nice & fresh body that smells & tastes clean, etc. However she is a larger girl, with a big belly and FUP. At the end of the day felt like a floppy middle aged body though she was fresh smelling.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
So, fun 20 year old personality. I would hang out with her for drinks, but with the body of an overweight 40 year old.
-
06-30-22 19:19 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 826Surprised about the board
I'm surprised the board is still down. There have been numerous attempts to begin a rebuild of the site.
-
06-30-22 18:42 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 6Add Bridgette Kelly to that list. She's such an ugly person, annoying person, and hopefully gets banned permanently soon.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:19 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 44Intel on this?
Unfortunately TNA is down so can't get any reviews. Any intel on this? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/671755745897.
-
06-30-22 17:24 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 44Looks like a fake?
TGTBT? https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2822857 , thoughts on this? 140 hh, looks more like a massage parlor than anything else.
-
06-30-22 16:37 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 199She is chill, her life is kind of a mess that's its hard to book with her.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 14:36 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 460She has been a pro for years. She has even been a porn "actress". I remember she was in one of Rodney Moore movies. Definitely not a civilian SB.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 14:25 #5357Regular Member

Posts: 7Ivy Lee
I saw her for 90 min session at her incall. She was really cool and chill. Offered me a drink and we talked for a while. Then we went for two rounds. Originally it was an hour but I extended. BBBJ, cim (maybe? Don't quite remember). 600 total. She was fine but I haven't gone back since. She's hot, but I personally prefer bigger tits. She's done porn with Rodney Moore.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





