Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 735 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 11016
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but her ad says that she charges $300 for an online date, I think there is a lot of free porn on the internet, without the need to pay someone to show you her tits.
    That's her hourly in-person rate as well, and she does offer it. I don't know if she's just shy about advertising it, but she has confirmed at least that much for me. I may see her tonight--if so, I will let why'all know.

  2. #5345

    $300 for online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but her ad says that she charges $300 for an online date, I think there is a lot of free porn on the internet, without the need to pay someone to show you her tits.

  3. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Guess what they all have in common? They think that their shit don't stink.

  4. #5343

    Online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    What am I missing. Her rates say online and she says meet up online.

  5. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Isn't Asha an admin anyhow?

  6. #5341

    Coming into town next month and wondering about this one

    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

  7. #5340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn..
    Asha is the worst.

  8. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.



    LeiLanni Moore.




    Non I would touch with a ten foot pole

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    None of whom I would ever pay to see. All of them think their poo doesn't smell like poo.

  9. #5338

    Devils in the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Google 'Buffy Valentine Twitter', should be one of the top most results. Personally I don't feel like that response had much to do with the shutdown, but I also could see how somebody might interpret it that way.
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.

  10. #5337
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?
    Google sophia100 escort.

  11. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?
    Probably this one: https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...hia100-255735/.

  12. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it may actually have the opposite impact. These things tend to. I think this will actually make the cucks get in line to pay more to the admins of the board to save their site. Remember a lot of us have game and can survive on SA or POF or other SB type sites. For the cucks on TNA. Those pussies are all domesticated and broken in. They are soo used to paying and then having their milk served to them without doing any work. They will not suddenly learn how to hunt. They will get into the "save our community" type spirit and get in line to show their cuck-mistresses how obedient they really are. It is a fucking joke. I have my popcorn out, my recliner all ready and my beer chilled. Will lay back and watch the drama.
    Sounds like the mods are still emailing out to paying members wanting their monthly fee! LOL what a bunch of crap.

  13. #5334

    Puerto Rican

    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Epic young Puerto Rican beauty with the perfect ass.

    Lfk, BBBJ, cfs, daty and dirty talk.

    Hit it in rcg and doggie.

    Very tight pussy.

    +100 for BBBJ.

  14. #5333

    Nadianne

    Any of why'all seen her? She recently moved to Texas but is back in town for a few days and I'd love some timely intel.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/barely-legal-spanish-french-exotic-beauty-upscale-incall-location/47474742

    I'll also note that her former duo partner, DiamondDancing is super easy to set up with if a bit limited in the girth she can handle.
    Last edited by TorieB; 06-29-22 at 10:44. Reason: Added link

  15. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    What did she say?
    Google 'Buffy Valentine Twitter', should be one of the top most results. Personally I don't feel like that response had much to do with the shutdown, but I also could see how somebody might interpret it that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape