Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 11019
-
06-30-22 19:21 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 186Intel
She goes by Chloe something on TNA. I did a 30 min session with her about 6 months ago. She has a nice personality, GND type. She is young and perhaps inexperienced in the trade, and I attribute that to her somewhat passive performance, and I generally give a pass in these cases for young & inexperienced providers because the tradeoff is a very nice & fresh body that smells & tastes clean, etc. However she is a larger girl, with a big belly and FUP. At the end of the day felt like a floppy middle aged body though she was fresh smelling.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
So, fun 20 year old personality. I would hang out with her for drinks, but with the body of an overweight 40 year old.
-
06-30-22 19:19 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 826Surprised about the board
I'm surprised the board is still down. There have been numerous attempts to begin a rebuild of the site.
-
06-30-22 18:42 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 6Add Bridgette Kelly to that list. She's such an ugly person, annoying person, and hopefully gets banned permanently soon.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:19 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 44Intel on this?
Unfortunately TNA is down so can't get any reviews. Any intel on this? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/671755745897.
-
06-30-22 17:24 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 44Looks like a fake?
TGTBT? https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2822857 , thoughts on this? 140 hh, looks more like a massage parlor than anything else.
-
06-30-22 16:37 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 199She is chill, her life is kind of a mess that's its hard to book with her.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 14:36 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 460She has been a pro for years. She has even been a porn "actress". I remember she was in one of Rodney Moore movies. Definitely not a civilian SB.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 14:25 #5357Regular Member

Posts: 7Ivy Lee
I saw her for 90 min session at her incall. She was really cool and chill. Offered me a drink and we talked for a while. Then we went for two rounds. Originally it was an hour but I extended. BBBJ, cim (maybe? Don't quite remember). 600 total. She was fine but I haven't gone back since. She's hot, but I personally prefer bigger tits. She's done porn with Rodney Moore.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:56 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 43Saw Leilanni several times and had a great time. Last visit was early during the pandemic, she was drunk and stoned. Bad combination and bad experience.
Originally Posted by Bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:47 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 1106Phryne
Does anyone have any scoop on Tiny Phryne.
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4663.htm?cat=1
She is short and hot IMHO.
-
06-30-22 12:37 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 44Any intel on Jessica Wet&Wild?
Any one has any intel on https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-wet-wild#photos? Fits the budget $200 for hh but need to ensure she does the job well.
-
06-30-22 09:57 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 541Ivy Lee
Looks like she has two reviews here: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-lee-...seattle-998930.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:53 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 46Additional details
For those that care. Her nipples are enormous, her tits a bit on the droopy side, and her pussy TIGHT.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:52 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 170Ivy lee
One of her pix on her profile now reminds me. She was posted in the non pro section aka SB forums. If memory serves me right, they said she had strong pro vibes aka charging hourly. But was a great fuck. It was the pic of her in the skirt on her seeking profile. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Fizzylove
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:18 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 46Nadiennne / Nadia
I was received an unexpected vouch for Nadia from another provider I trust and opted to see her this evening when I had a few unexpected minutes to spare.
https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2847081
Photos are probably a year or so old, but she's still cute with a slim waist and sexy ass. Started with some of the best head I've had in a while. Incredible tongue action, consistent gagging, solid eye contact, sloppy performance with tight suction. I almost didn't make it to the main event.
Once I told her I was getting close, I was given my pick of positions and we finished with RCG and doggie.
Safety girl, but very good at what she does and convincingly enthusiastic AF.
After the pop she was also a lovely conversationalist.











Reply With Quote






