Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 20140
-
07-01-22 08:50 #14350Banned Member

Posts: 1086Buyer beware.
I know what you mean. The photos and narrative are alluring. But from all accounts here, the photos are glamour shots from many years ago. And the candy use is widely reported. As is the constant presence of the boyfriend / security. So for me that's a hard no. So many safer options available. But if you venture into the allure, let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
G2.
-
07-01-22 08:34 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 100Lux Update
When Lux came onto the scene, she had decent reviews but took a horrible turn.
I am just wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I REALLY want to book an appointment with her.
-
06-30-22 13:01 #14348Regular Member

Posts: 10Angel
First post but visited her a few times.
If you're looking for a massage with good pressure plus some extras Angel is a great choice. Isn't shy and for an extra tip will allow roaming and isn't afraid to take her clothes off.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/122583669993
-
06-30-22 12:54 #14347Forum Advertiser

Posts: 53Hi LandRover20,
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
I will PM you.
MILAN.
-
06-30-22 12:53 #14346Forum Advertiser

Posts: 53Thank you G2.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 10:03 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 4439Men's Health
Scheduled a mutual massage with Ashley today.
Picked up Sweetlands milk chocolate cashew bark on my way, to make sure it's a great day.
Ashley's friend Alley (young, cute with D cups, very nice responsive nipples and a tattooed stripper body) was available, invited in on the first half for my massage.
Both girls simultaneously rubbed my calf's with long smooth strokes. Both moving to the thighs at the same time. Well trained ladies. I was definitely reaping the rewards of my prior training sessions with them.
On the flip, Ashley gets on the table slides her lubed glove on, starts expertly rubbing my prostate,(without me asking for it) matching the rhythm and strokes on my cock. Not too many providers can do it right, I've met very few that are willing to learn.
I could tell Alley was contributing, I wasn't sure which girl was doing what, while my eyes were closed. I got everything I needed. I finished by giving Ashley her massage, I found it difficult to get started after all my fun. Ashley was a wet rag when we were done, my body was still humming all the way home. (Whew).
I have Ashley digits for anyone that wants an expert prostate massage to improve on Men's Health.
https://www.bensnaturalhealth.com/bl...state-massage/
-
06-30-22 08:19 #14344Banned Member

Posts: 1086PM Milan here
Maybe PM her. She's on the boards. Just posted a few posts back. Hollywood55.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
G2.
-
06-29-22 17:17 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 406Milan
Anyone know if she's unavailable until after the long weekend? Looks like her ad's been pulled down. Was hoping to schedule either tomorrow or Friday.
-
06-29-22 15:14 #14342Regular Member

Posts: 2Massage with Sarah
Had a wonderful massage with Sarah yesterday. I am new to these types of services and was up front with her about that. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and didn't have any problems with the 'noob' questions I was asking along the way. She is already pretty well reviewed the past year in this thread, but I will add she is an MT provider, as I had not seen that mentioned yet. I had a very intimate nuru massage with her that I would recommend to anyone. Very easy to chat with and I did not feel rushed or pushed out the door. Thanks Sarah!
https://tryst.link/massage/sjp
-
06-28-22 21:35 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 62Lina
I texted her and received a response. I asked one question and she just about ripped my head off. Not only will I avoid **her** but also will never go back to see Linda, a decent massage therapist and a good person at HEs.
Originally Posted by Stevede
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 20:03 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 38You can dm me for why but if you go back in my post to the one that I almost left the hobby she was the one in question. AVOID.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 18:44 #14339Senior Member

Posts: 159Lauren Fan Club
I've recently joined the Lauren fan club too. I don't think I can add anything new. She's gorgeous, great body. Nice personality too, not awkward at all.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
She's exactly my type. I suspect she's everybody's type, haha.
She's generous, and was focused and seemed into our time together.
I hope to see her again.
-
06-28-22 18:35 #14338Banned Member

Posts: 1086It is loud and clear.
Hey. To me it says. Stay away. Loud and clear. Or be prepared to be disappointed. And lots of upsell.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
But that's just my opinion.
G2.
-
06-28-22 16:20 #14337Senior Member

Posts: 388OK, I'm confused
Has anyone seen this provider? She advertised on the massage side of STG and it seems like a massage ad. But one of the first things she says in the ad is that she offers Greek. Then she says she offers Nuru (which is a type of massage). Then she says she offers topless GFE. What? GFE generally means more than topless and more than massage, right? It seems like she's mixing some "escort" terms with some "massage" terms. Or maybe I'm confused (I am a lot about a lot of things these days!) Does Greek mean something different in when it comes to massages or does Greek mean Greek? I Googled "Greek massage" and according to Urban Dictionary, it's where a masseuse spits on your back (or they listed something called a "Greek foot massage" where the masseuse sticks her thumb up your ass). Anybody seen her or have any insight into what she means? Thanks.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/607700246422
-
06-28-22 13:13 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 100Well this sums up my experience exactly. Will not repeat. Ever. If anyone does visit. Make sure to only go for the 30 minute. Because her goal is to have you out in 15.
Originally Posted by Stevede
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





