The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14349

    Lux Update

    When Lux came onto the scene, she had decent reviews but took a horrible turn.

    I am just wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I REALLY want to book an appointment with her.

  2. #14348

    Angel

    First post but visited her a few times.

    If you're looking for a massage with good pressure plus some extras Angel is a great choice. Isn't shy and for an extra tip will allow roaming and isn't afraid to take her clothes off.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/122583669993

  3. #14347
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's unavailable until after the long weekend? Looks like her ad's been pulled down. Was hoping to schedule either tomorrow or Friday.
    Hi LandRover20,

    I will PM you.

    MILAN.

  4. #14346
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe PM her. She's on the boards. Just posted a few posts back. Hollywood55..
    Thank you G2.

  5. #14345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Men's Health

    Scheduled a mutual massage with Ashley today.

    Picked up Sweetlands milk chocolate cashew bark on my way, to make sure it's a great day.

    Ashley's friend Alley (young, cute with D cups, very nice responsive nipples and a tattooed stripper body) was available, invited in on the first half for my massage.

    Both girls simultaneously rubbed my calf's with long smooth strokes. Both moving to the thighs at the same time. Well trained ladies. I was definitely reaping the rewards of my prior training sessions with them.

    On the flip, Ashley gets on the table slides her lubed glove on, starts expertly rubbing my prostate,(without me asking for it) matching the rhythm and strokes on my cock. Not too many providers can do it right, I've met very few that are willing to learn.

    I could tell Alley was contributing, I wasn't sure which girl was doing what, while my eyes were closed. I got everything I needed. I finished by giving Ashley her massage, I found it difficult to get started after all my fun. Ashley was a wet rag when we were done, my body was still humming all the way home. (Whew).

    I have Ashley digits for anyone that wants an expert prostate massage to improve on Men's Health.

    https://www.bensnaturalhealth.com/bl...state-massage/

  6. #14344
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    PM Milan here

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's unavailable until after the long weekend? Looks like her ad's been pulled down. Was hoping to schedule either tomorrow or Friday.
    Maybe PM her. She's on the boards. Just posted a few posts back. Hollywood55.

    G2.

  7. #14343

    Milan

    Anyone know if she's unavailable until after the long weekend? Looks like her ad's been pulled down. Was hoping to schedule either tomorrow or Friday.

  8. #14342

    Massage with Sarah

    Had a wonderful massage with Sarah yesterday. I am new to these types of services and was up front with her about that. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and didn't have any problems with the 'noob' questions I was asking along the way. She is already pretty well reviewed the past year in this thread, but I will add she is an MT provider, as I had not seen that mentioned yet. I had a very intimate nuru massage with her that I would recommend to anyone. Very easy to chat with and I did not feel rushed or pushed out the door. Thanks Sarah!

    https://tryst.link/massage/sjp

  9. #14341

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevede  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lina at Wonder two weeks ago. ...
    I texted her and received a response. I asked one question and she just about ripped my head off. Not only will I avoid **her** but also will never go back to see Linda, a decent massage therapist and a good person at HEs.

  10. #14340
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? She advertised on the massage side of STG and it seems like a massage ad. But one of the first things she says in the ad is that she offers Greek. Then she says she offers Nuru (which is a type of massage). Then she says she offers topless GFE. What? GFE generally means more than topless and more than massage, right? It seems like she's mixing some "escort" terms with some "massage" terms. Or maybe I'm confused (I am a lot about a lot of things these days!) Does Greek mean something different in when it comes to massages or does Greek mean Greek? I Googled "Greek massage" and according to Urban Dictionary, it's where a masseuse spits on your back (or they listed something called a "Greek foot massage" where the masseuse sticks her thumb up your ass). Anybody seen her or have any insight into what she means? Thanks.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/607700246422
    You can dm me for why but if you go back in my post to the one that I almost left the hobby she was the one in question. AVOID.

  11. #14339

    Lauren Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for adding to the chorus. In this time of unknown providers, and upsell, Lauren is a shining beacon of a great experience at a bargain cost. I feel the same way as you articulated.

    G2.
    I've recently joined the Lauren fan club too. I don't think I can add anything new. She's gorgeous, great body. Nice personality too, not awkward at all.

    She's exactly my type. I suspect she's everybody's type, haha.

    She's generous, and was focused and seemed into our time together.

    I hope to see her again.

  12. #14338
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    It is loud and clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? She advertised on the massage side of STG and it seems like a massage ad. But one of the first things she says in the ad is that she offers Greek. Then she says she offers Nuru (which is a type of massage). Then she says she offers topless GFE. What? GFE generally means more than topless and more than massage, right? It seems like she's mixing some "escort" terms with some "massage" terms. Or maybe I'm confused (I am a lot about a lot of things these days!) Does Greek mean something different in when it comes to massages or does Greek mean Greek? I Googled "Greek massage" and according to Urban Dictionary, it's where a masseuse spits on your back (or they listed something called a "Greek foot massage" where the masseuse sticks her thumb up your ass). Anybody seen her or have any insight into what she means? Thanks.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/607700246422
    Hey. To me it says. Stay away. Loud and clear. Or be prepared to be disappointed. And lots of upsell.

    But that's just my opinion.

    G2.

  13. #14337

    OK, I'm confused

    Has anyone seen this provider? She advertised on the massage side of STG and it seems like a massage ad. But one of the first things she says in the ad is that she offers Greek. Then she says she offers Nuru (which is a type of massage). Then she says she offers topless GFE. What? GFE generally means more than topless and more than massage, right? It seems like she's mixing some "escort" terms with some "massage" terms. Or maybe I'm confused (I am a lot about a lot of things these days!) Does Greek mean something different in when it comes to massages or does Greek mean Greek? I Googled "Greek massage" and according to Urban Dictionary, it's where a masseuse spits on your back (or they listed something called a "Greek foot massage" where the masseuse sticks her thumb up your ass). Anybody seen her or have any insight into what she means? Thanks.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/607700246422

  14. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevede  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lina at Wonder two weeks ago. Reasonably attractive Latina. Wears a corset to I suspect a belly. Wouldn't remove it either (strike one). Bit of odor down yonder so skipped DATY (strike 2). She was very transactional (strike 3).

    She was nicely tight but at 180 (60 house plus 120) will not repeat. Hunters Angels are similar pricing (bit more) but far better in all regards.


    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...o/906692659638
    Well this sums up my experience exactly. Will not repeat. Ever. If anyone does visit. Make sure to only go for the 30 minute. Because her goal is to have you out in 15.

  15. #14335

    Anna (not at) Royal

    This one was a big mistake. Called two different days. Says she taking appointments at her house not Royal (near Lee HS). Not a fan of that but proceeded on the second time.

    House is a pig sty. That is always a huge turn off for me and why I prefer salons. She's very big. Much bigger than photos show. She was stoned or high. Was going for full session but stopped at BJ. I wanted out. Took every shred of closed eyes imagination and made it to the finish line.

    Waste of 120.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/645420830341

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape