Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25819

    Jocelyn in Dearborn Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    That's a definite nope for me.
    I cannot agree with you more.

  2. #25818

    East side Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Maria, can you point me in a direction to get her contact info or dm it?
    I am interested too, please post or DM contact details. TIA.

  3. #25817

    Not going to happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Flabc  [View Original Post]
    I second this, I really need a massage and a petite massagist would be perfect.
    Doing a search for Lisa 99% of the posts are questions for her contact info.

    Writing this one off.

  4. #25816

    Maria, link / contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpasRhealing  [View Original Post]
    Guys if you haven't had a chance yet to go see Maria make time you won't regret. I've known her for quite some time. Cool vibes awesome personality and a great massage. Also a menu that will have you back for more.
    I'm curious about Maria, can you point me in a direction to get her contact info or dm it?

  5. #25815

    Five stars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree. Maria is one of the best and she's reliable with no drama.
    I've seen Maria a few times. She is worth it. So sexy!

  6. #25814

    Glad I asked

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHemlock  [View Original Post]
    All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.
    Wow, I'm pretty particular so I would have felt trapped. Thanks for saving me the nightmares.

  7. #25813

    Maria

    Is it just head? BBBJ? Cim finish? Or more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree. Maria is one of the best and she's reliable with no drama.

  8. #25812
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmc44  [View Original Post]
    After my massage she did an excellent job washing all the oil off me and drying me. Think sponge bath.
    Great job! No oil left Hot towel bath just baby soft skin.

  9. #25811
    Quote Originally Posted by EdHemlock  [View Original Post]
    All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.
    Mouth is good, but apartment is no bueno. It's not the worst I have been in but it's up there. Plus add to it reports of bed bugs. Unfortunately I saw the posts about the bugs after I went. Not worth the price for a shitty rub down and decent head.

  10. #25810

    Day Spa. Utica

    Went to Day Spa the other day. Got a poor rubdown for like 10 minutes with a lot of teasing, she then asked me to turn over. I was thinking "wow that's fast!" usually they like to spend some time, fingertip massage, etc. So I get on my back, and she was like "what you want?" I was confused because usually its just hand stuff. She offered a full menu. I selected the option between HJ and FS. Very, very rough. Grabbed it and squeezed it, then just like slammed her face down on it, scraping it with her teeth. She then was like "I'm getting tired", so I just finished myself. Damage was $1.4 plus door fee. I got taken! Won't be back.

  11. #25809
    Quote Originally Posted by Macanudo12  [View Original Post]
    I usually do AMP's but am looking for something different. Anything you can share on Chrissy will be appreciated.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...a/696775886092
    All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.

  12. #25808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Lisa?
    I second this, I really need a massage and a petite massagist would be perfect.

  13. #25807

    Lisa contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is there an Ad?
    Does anyone have contact info for Lisa?

  14. #25806

    Anyone see this provider?

    I usually do AMP's but am looking for something different. Anything you can share on Chrissy will be appreciated.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...a/696775886092

  15. #25805
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    Did Bonita ever get a shower installed in her garage studio like she was planning? I'm not visiting until I can wash all that oil off.
    After my massage she did an excellent job washing all the oil off me and drying me. Think sponge bath.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape