Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 37358
-
06-30-22 10:14 #25568Senior Member

Posts: 76Jocelyn in Dearborn Screening
I cannot agree with you more.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 10:10 #25567Senior Member

Posts: 76East side Maria
I am interested too, please post or DM contact details. TIA.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 09:25 #25566Senior Member

Posts: 209Not going to happen
Doing a search for Lisa 99% of the posts are questions for her contact info.
Originally Posted by Flabc
[View Original Post]
Writing this one off.
-
06-29-22 22:27 #25565Senior Member

Posts: 75Maria, link / contact info?
I'm curious about Maria, can you point me in a direction to get her contact info or dm it?
Originally Posted by SpasRhealing
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 20:36 #25564Senior Member

Posts: 193Five stars.
I've seen Maria a few times. She is worth it. So sexy!
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 15:29 #25563Senior Member

Posts: 51Glad I asked
Wow, I'm pretty particular so I would have felt trapped. Thanks for saving me the nightmares.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 15:07 #25562Senior Member

Posts: 129Maria
Is it just head? BBBJ? Cim finish? Or more?
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 13:37 #25561Regular Member

Posts: 18Great job! No oil left Hot towel bath just baby soft skin.
Originally Posted by Fmc44
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 12:40 #25560Senior Member

Posts: 72Mouth is good, but apartment is no bueno. It's not the worst I have been in but it's up there. Plus add to it reports of bed bugs. Unfortunately I saw the posts about the bugs after I went. Not worth the price for a shitty rub down and decent head.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 12:05 #25559Senior Member

Posts: 188Day Spa. Utica
Went to Day Spa the other day. Got a poor rubdown for like 10 minutes with a lot of teasing, she then asked me to turn over. I was thinking "wow that's fast!" usually they like to spend some time, fingertip massage, etc. So I get on my back, and she was like "what you want?" I was confused because usually its just hand stuff. She offered a full menu. I selected the option between HJ and FS. Very, very rough. Grabbed it and squeezed it, then just like slammed her face down on it, scraping it with her teeth. She then was like "I'm getting tired", so I just finished myself. Damage was $1.4 plus door fee. I got taken! Won't be back.
-
06-29-22 10:57 #25558Senior Member

Posts: 170All reports suggest filthy, no bed (or similar filth), she offers her mouth but every report suggests stay away because it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by Macanudo12
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 10:22 #25557Senior Member

Posts: 107I second this, I really need a massage and a petite massagist would be perfect.
Originally Posted by BrennHoffman
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 09:51 #25556Senior Member

Posts: 209Lisa contact
Does anyone have contact info for Lisa?
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 08:34 #25555Senior Member

Posts: 51Anyone see this provider?
I usually do AMP's but am looking for something different. Anything you can share on Chrissy will be appreciated.
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...a/696775886092
-
06-29-22 02:06 #25554Regular Member

Posts: 20After my massage she did an excellent job washing all the oil off me and drying me. Think sponge bath.
Originally Posted by Worker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





