Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 9866
-
06-30-22 21:15 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 3853Feel free to continue to "stay quiet" and listen to your Grandfather's advice. In the meantime, have a Cup of Shut the Fuck Up and mind your own retarded business. If it weren't for members like me and others who contribute, you wouldn't have a forum to read wouldn't you? And let's clap our hands for Mr. Jimmy Weed, the fucking Jackass Wimp, who wants to chime in with his own bullshit, contributes far less than other members and comes here to give me a lecture. I don't think so.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
You rather have me than this AsianYY, who creates hundreds of accounts after he got banned, writes complete bullshit and gets Banned. This guy creates new accounts every week and gets banned. Yet, I don't hear you pissing on his shoes.
Since my shit is zero usefulness, I guess that makes you an idiot for reading all of my 1,600 posts. It amazes me that morons like you, tell me that I have over 1,000 posts and it's pretty much useless information. Well, it takes someone (like you), to actually read what I say before you come to a conclusion that what you read isn't useful. Feel free to press the Block if you don't want to read. It will not bother me one bit. And, I don't find your shit any useful since you're Handle doesn't stick out when I saw your post. There are a few Mongers here that stick out and you obviously don't. Keep it that way. You've been on this board far longer than I have and all you do is read rather than contribute.
Here's my advice and I don't need a sign like your Grandfather has at his "cottage", mind your own fucking business. I didn't piss on your brand new shoes, so go piss on someone else's.
-
06-30-22 20:07 #8305Banned Member

Posts: 393Compelled by the truth
I think your wrong. Other members here don't make fun of you because of the women see. They make fun of you because you have lost all credibility due to constantly posting commentary about providers you have never even seen. Over 1600 posts in approximately a year and 98% of it provides absolutely zero usefulness. My Grandfather had a sign on the wall in the cottage it read " it is better to stay quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Regards,
Jimmy.
-
06-30-22 19:32 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 1247Hello
Good evening, good people of the MA board. Annderson is also BillyBaloney / Jack617/ Wiseass, in case you were wondering. You know this poop / urine-loving imbecile, right?
-
06-30-22 19:22 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 566Finally we agree
Finally me and Mattis Magoo can agree on something:
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:21 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 566Hey Magoo!
Yeah, we keep going over this. I am NOT Wiseass. I am NOT Sounds. We are just guys that share a bond in that we hate that a FRAUD like you posts non stop divel on every fucking thread.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
So, real simple question; Are you Cheezefist? Simple question that only requires a simple yes or no answer but there are risks. Admin frowns on us lying about our handles so if I am Wiseass I might get whacked. Since I am not I sleep like a baby.
So are you Cheesefist??
-
06-30-22 18:15 #8301Senior Member

Posts: 38532021 posts? Sorry man. You're a fucking moron. Good that you actually logged in your correct account. Have fun stalking and reading my posts.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:34 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 3853Obviously you're into the Golden Showers and mouthful of mud. We'll chat again, WiseAss. Don't forget to swallow.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 12:04 #8299Banned Member

Posts: 1036A Mattis McBragg Moment, Priceless!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AsianHotWifeX
[View Original Post]
What a way to enjoy Breakfast! LOL, ROTFL, LMAO! 1st Time from a Provider Member, but not the 1st Time from Members.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Annderson
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 10:47 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 3853Again, WiseAss forgets to log off. Don't need to chime in, no one gives a shit.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 10:20 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 3853Well, you're reading it aren't you? And, I'm going to take advice from someone who has most of your posts deleted? You and your partner have a good reputation on the weekends and I know you troll the forum to ensure that you don't get anything negative. You don't rip people off and from what most people say that you're worth every penny. Stick with what you do best. Don't like me, block me. I don't give a shit and I don't find you useful anyways. Idiot.
Originally Posted by AsianHotWifeX
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 10:08 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 566Mattis McBragg. The New Low
Just when you think you had seen it all, out of nowhere you get a pleasant surprise.
This is how little the board thinks of our resident Mr MaGoo, Mattis McBragg: He gets * slapped by Ashely's cuck! Let that sink in for a bit Bahahahaha.
Originally Posted by AsianHotWifeX
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:51 #8295Banned Member

Posts: 16Actually was chiming in on you idiot, with your compulsive need to post drivel every 30 seconds since you joined this forum.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:05 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 3853AsianHotWifeX
Interesting to know what this couple wanted to say in the Escort forum. I'm sure they want to chime in on this PORSHA argument. Doesn't matter that this user has 3/4 of their posts deleted, they advertise as a couple and also, seen in SA.
-
06-29-22 17:56 #8293Administrator

Posts: 5250Shit like this
Makes it worse, he wants attention, when you give it to him he does it more.
Originally Posted by PoorBill
[View Original Post]
A2
-
06-29-22 17:55 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 45Jiggle this
Boy this jiggles is of to a faster start than Mattis was. 10 reports today and the day is still young.











Reply With Quote




